Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Maybe those aren't the three little words? My money's on "Leo has crabs."

Haha, would've thought twice about what the three words in that spoiler were but I read somewhere else that he did too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

So Dean tells Tracey he loves her tomorrow :D

He was so obvious tonight that he didnt want her with his dad surely Kylie must notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

na, she was killed by a crazed taxi driver a few years ago...:confused:

You should keep watching though, something intresting is going to happen

with Yvonne, Louie and Connie in these coming weeks!

Just for a matter of intrest, does anyone think that Yvonne is pregnant

with Paul or Louie's baby ? :eek:

C'mon i need replys!!! Love the show to much!!!

who else is enjoying the storyline as much as me ?

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

good god, treacy making me sick givin dean the eye right in front a kylie. Bf stealin bich:rolleyes:

ps Liking Niamhs hair tonight, looks like she got a nice cut :)

Poor Leo :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Louie is so smug!!! Cant stand him, i hope the baby turns out to be Paul's just so he's proven wrong!!
    Loved Robert "It was like a bomb exploding in my head". His hilarious with his mad theorys about child upbringing. I LOVE him!! Fast becoming my Fav character
    LOL @ Dean's take off of Leo!! (At least thats who i think he was doing). I really want him to get with Tracey, although I still think Cleo would be his best match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 corinacorina

i dont think tracy is trying to steal kiely's man, tho she could handle the situation better. he's not great, yet u can see her falling for him already....

JaneyP wrote: »
    Louie is so smug!!! Cant stand him, i hope the baby turns out to be Paul's just so he's proven wrong!!
    Loved Robert "It was like a bomb exploding in my head". His hilarious with his mad theorys about child upbringing. I LOVE him!! Fast becoming my Fav character
    LOL @ Dean's take off of Leo!! (At least thats who i think he was doing). I really want him to get with Tracey, although I still think Cleo would be his best match

I agree i think Dean and Cleo would be a good match

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

JP Liz wrote: »
    So Dean tells Tracey he loves her tomorrow :D

He was so obvious tonight that he didnt want her with his dad surely Kylie must notice

How long will it take him to take things to the next stage.

Kormeera X wrote: »
    na, she was killed by a crazed taxi driver a few years ago...:confused:

You should keep watching though, something intresting is going to happen

with Yvonne, Louie and Connie in these coming weeks!

Just for a matter of intrest, does anyone think that Yvonne is pregnant

with Paul or Louie's baby ? :eek:

C'mon i need replys!!! Love the show to much!!!

who else is enjoying the storyline as much as me ?

X

The baby is Pauls, its to come out on Christmas Day.

• Advertisement

JaneyP wrote: »
    LOL @ Dean's take off of Leo!! (At least thats who i think he was doing).

Funniest thing to happen in the programme in yonks.

Deise Tom wrote: »

No way!!! Wow so it is goina come out in a cheap suit selling 2nd hand cars! I was kinda hoping itd be Pauls alright purely for the drama of it :D

Uggg Treacy though, shes soooo obvious its sickening, how blind is Kylie??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Funniest thing to happen in the programme in yonks.

It was very funny. I was surprised at how long he did it for too. I wonder is the actor getting a bollocking from Leo today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Is it Paul's, or does it just look like Paul? Most babies do, until the hair growth kicks in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

paul will have a different child so with 3 different people. all hes short now is to get carrot head niamh up the duff. that would make 4 different women

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Fair play Paul. It must have been for him that they coined the phrase "a lash of the baldy fella".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Where's Angel01 gone? I bet she over in RTE stalking Louie !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm totally pi**ed off ! Electricity power cut 2 nights in a row. No leckie, No FC and now I cannot even catch up using the Realplayer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ah rats! That's a pain Jos.

Lemme see:

Well Dean declared his love for Tracey and she more or less reciprocated. They were wrapped round each other kissing.

Yvonne told Paul that her baby is his. He doesn't seem very pleased about it.

Heather and Renée went to the Bistro for lunch and were snubbed by Suzanne - as only Suzanne can! So they got up to leave in a snit and Renée said "I'd expect better from you Suzanne Doyle"...or words to that effect.

Robert has found websites dealing with Accelerated Learning soooo he's trying it out on Baby Jane and Cleo, Malachy and Dolores were sort of sneering and Robert said that there were too many people around so Baby Jane was getting over stimulated. God, you'd want to see the big serious head on him!

Heather got a text from Brendan - he has made it to Brazil. Looks like she is planning on joining him - she is selling the apartment.

Renée is finding the going rought @ Christy's and she asked Heather if she could move in with her til she moves. So Heather said "yes" and Renée told Bob she was moving into the spare room @ Heather's so he is on the sofa. He didn't seem too pleased.

Deegan (the Delectable) is still harassing Heather and she showed him the horrid card that someone sent to Ellie. He just said to give him any more mail like that.

Ellie met a little girl with whom she is friendly in the street and the child's parents kind of glared at Heather and, when she introduced herself the child's Dad said"We know who you are" and walked off.

I think that is about it - anybody else?

Alice you are a Saint,
    Just wish I could have seen Dean and Tracey- Ahh! At long last
    I bet Louie is the father of Yvonne's baby. I reckon he will want to do the fatherhood thing properly and will try for custody of the new sprog. Could you imagine the scenes; You're a wife beater. But you're a drugged up, child abusing half lesbian money grabber............
    Hate Suzanne, such a moany old nag. I will be glad to see the back of Heather and Renee.
    I LOVE Robert's character, it was a brave move on behalf of the script writers. He is a character you either GET or you don't and I just love him.

Thanks so much for getting me up to date. Can't believe they dropped FC from the Realplayer. It was so handy, I could even catch up in work(when the boss is out:D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm totally pi**ed off ! Electricity power cut 2 nights in a row. No leckie, No FC and now I cannot even catch up using the Realplayer :(
    I think it's replayed tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks Deise,
    I'll check the Sky box, set it for tomorrow and hope the electricity stays on

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

jos28 wrote: »

I had a similar problem... I'll catch the repear of tonight's episode tomorrow hopefully but, Tuesday will be forever lost. :mad:
    Cheers for the re-cap Alice... wish I could've seen the storylines involving Yvonne, and Robert play out. Don't care so much about the Heather stuff.

By the way, was in Tower Records today and RTÉ have released a 20th anniversary dvd of Fair City... it will be going on my xmas list...

Robert's advice to Dean priceless lol :D

I think Yvonne's baby will turn out to be Louie's also

'Hot Cornflakes' :confused: What was that all about ?

Could but not notice that Tracey was wearing the dress she went up stairs in when she came down with the dressing gown on. Another bit of a cock up. Would not be new with RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Its fairly obvious its gonna be Pauls especially with the Niamh being unable to concieve storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Could but not notice that Tracey was wearing the dress she went up stairs in when she came down with the dressing gown on. Another bit of a cock up. Would not be new with RTE.

That was meant to imply herself & Dean had sex and he wasn't fully dressed either :D a lot of people don't get dressed after fun :D

Its fairly obvious its gonna be Pauls especially with the Niamh being unable to concieve storyline.

Why do script writers always have it that the woman is the one that cannot concieve. Most of the time its the woman anyway.

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    That was meant to imply herself & Dean had sex and he wasn't fully dressed either :D a lot of people don't get dressed after fun :D

To me, it must have meant that Tracey did not get undressed if what she had on going upstairs could be seen under the dressing gown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement