Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What scares you...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

smashey wrote: »
    In this forum, the default reply to the original question should be...

smashey and trout. :pac:

Nah you are too cute smashey

You should be scared of me though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Cliffs, god damn cliffs with narrow pathways. They don't even put up any kind of security along the edge.:eek::mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

paperclip2 wrote: »
    For some reason I find it funny as hell the idea of you running a curtain shop!

'And how many yards of damask would madam require' asks the scary man in leather!
    :D

You should of seen me cutting and tearing voile with an evil glint in the eye!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

/breaths in

I aint scared of nuthin...

/breaths out
    /runs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Cliffs, god damn cliffs with narrow pathways. They don't even put up any kind of security along the edge.:eek::mad:

*Memory unlocked, paperclip faints*
    SDooM wrote: »
    You should of seen me cutting and tearing voile with an evil glint in the eye!

Now cutting and tearing... I can see you doing that, but voile..not so much!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

SteveC wrote: »
    /breaths in

/breaths out
    /runs

Keep reading this thread and you will be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

SDooM wrote: »
    OOOOH I have the velvet thing too! And I used to manage a curtain shop.

I was sure it was looking at me.

The thing that gets me is the thought of velvet going under my fingernails. even a wee bit. brrrrrr.

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

The guy who lives in the wall of my bathroom. Seriously creepy, never says anything. He is always there watching me, copying everything I do. :eek::p

If you can read this, you're too close!

SteveC wrote: »
    /breaths in

/breaths out
    /runs

Shurrup you! Or we'll set the badger on ya!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

ok seriously now what scares me is anytime I say goodbye to my family it will be the last time I see them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

koth wrote: »
    The guy who lives in the wall of my bathroom. Seriously creepy, never says anything. He is always there watching me, copying everything I do. :eek::p
    :D:D you perving at yourself looking in the mirror, tut tut tut:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Shurrup you! Or we'll set the badger on ya!;):D
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what did we say about bullying
    SDOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm backing slowly out of the room. :eek::D

Kya1976 wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what did we say about bullying
    SDOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!

Well he started it. :(Comin in here, flauntin his courage like that! What did he think would happen!!:o:rolleyes:
    :D

(It was also my lame attempt at punnage!):D

Kya1976 wrote: »
    :D:D you perving at yourself looking in the mirror, tut tut tut:p
    Not since I was banned from the Mirror House at the circus.:P:pac:

ok seriously now what scares me is anytime I say goodbye to my family it will be the last time I see them
    Would agree with that. One of the scariest things I remember was watching my younger brother messing in a forklift, just driving it around at speed. And he managed to flip it on its side. For the 2 minutes, before I got to the forklift, I was terrified I had watched him seriously injure or possibly kill himself.:eek:

Can't remember anything off-hand that happened to me to come close to that feeling of fear.

Would agree with that. One of the scariest things I remember was watching my younger brother messing in a forklift, just driving it around at speed. And he managed to flip it on its side. For the 2 minutes, before I got to the forklift, I was terrified I had watched him seriously injure or possibly kill himself.:eek:

Can't remember anything off-hand that happened to me to come close to that feeling of fear.

Sometimes I think we feel that we have all the time in the world to talk to the people we care about so we put off making that phone call or meeting for lunch and then one day, time's up. And there's no changing the finality of it. There are no extra minutes or seconds left to cram in all the things you really want them to know. And those things left unspoken get added to the pile of regrets.

The best thing to do is spend time wisely. Life often has other ideas and can whip the carpet out from under you and you never see it coming. So I don't put off telling the people I love that I love them, that I'm proud of them, that my life is better because they are in it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I don't like electricity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I can't see him.:eek:

It sucks being a vampire :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Jurassic Park, having my neck touched and cows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

settling down :p

All joking aside, I'm absolutely petrified of being touched on the neck unexpectantly. It is so bad that when my mate decide to test it after I told him he ended up with a broken nose. I was absolutely shocked at what I did didnt think I was capable of doing something like that. But it was a complete
    reflex reaction :(

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This.

Bacon Vodka, it just seems so wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

settling down :p

All joking aside, I'm absolutely petrified of being touched on the neck unexpectantly. It is so bad that when my mate decide to test it after I told him he ended up with a broken nose. I was absolutely shocked at what I did didnt think I was capable of doing something like that. But it was a complete
    reflex reaction :(

That's exactly it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Snyper

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

smashey wrote: »
    In this forum, the default reply to the original question should be...

smashey and trout. :pac:

*Pats smashy* shuuuure. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

phi3 wrote: »
    Oh, i forgot people in masks. Oh my god. Have ye seen the film the Strangers??? I cudnt sleep after it.
    ha then dont look at my latest know your nocturnal picture
    aww.my friends the same has to tell them she loves them everyday
    This.

Bacon Vodka, it just seems so wrong.
    eww eww eww eww on so many levels ewww:eek:

i get nervous and scared because i always end up walking home on my own at night and crossing the fields its pitch black and i can never tell if people are there then my head starts imagining noises of a man walking behind me breathing heavily.not fun.not scared of the dark though or wouldnt be afraid of attack in town at night its just when my head goes into overdrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Nerin after the 3rd bottle of JD...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Nerin after the 3rd bottle of JD...

:P i'm not that bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'm afraid of the dark, I don't have great night vision and I have an over active imagination.
    I'm scared of
    -being burying alive
    -of people I care about dying
    -ants
    -being alone when I'm older
    -drowning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Ok we'll see how you go tomorrow night then... Gettin proper rowdy so we are...

Advertisement