Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What scares you...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im absolutely terrified of losing the people i care about.

no matter what, looks like that one's inevitable :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MARKYAFC

Heights I get a stiff, cold shiver up my spine when Im climbing

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

MARKYAFC wrote: »
    Heights I get a stiff, cold shiver up my spine when Im climbing
    I also fear heights. I don't go climbing things for that exact reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

i dont like hospitals when in the long corridors and noone is around its like something from a horror movie...and spiders eww

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

LovelyTom :(
    he really isn't as lovely as you'd think....... I hope he doesn't read this *hides* :P

honestly.... clowns *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

when i'm in bed and my feet are outside the covers, freakout!! immediate flurry of duvet ensues until i clamber them back in. also if i'm walking up the stairs and anyone is behind me it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, so i donkey run up the stairs sharpish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    LovelyTom :(
    he really isn't as lovely as you'd think....... I hope he doesn't read this *hides* :P

honestly.... clowns *shudders*

Insulted :mad:

Have to kill you now Paul :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

LovelyTom wrote: »
    Insulted :mad:

Have to kill you now Paul :rolleyes:
    I knew this would happen!!! It's gonna be like that time you got enraged and threw someone outta your house.... I'm not gonna name names but you know who....

he was so angry.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    I knew this would happen!!! It's gonna be like that time you got enraged and threw someone outta your house.... I'm not gonna name names but you know who....

he was so angry.... :(

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

At this precise moment...Sobriety, pretty much.
    :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement