Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mmrs

I bought a Microsoft Signature laptop for 500 dollars in the US nearly 9 years ago. This thing wont slow down or break, battery life is still great. It has a better screen than most new laptops... but I want a new laptop. I love buying new tech. But I just can't justify it when this one is still going so well. So I am annoying myself.

Back in my day computers were obsolete in 3-6 months.... what's happened man!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

When it's a running day but my hair is clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The cold wind every day. Trying to get the garden tidied up, cut back shrubs etc, and no matter how I dress, I end up shivering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Man who cant smell his food burning or identify his own dirty socks and in desperate need of a shower, moaning about the residual aroma of rose incents.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,934 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The neighbours cat is outside, screaming, howling and crying for the last hour. Absolutely non stop and at a reasonable decibel rate for something so small.

its starting to grate.

its a bit weird as it’s owners are away so I presumed it would be ‘inside’… I know a relative usually calls daily to feed it so not going to be without grub and something to drink… but either way…

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'd say the relative let the cat out and either forgot about it or left before the cat came back, it's probably howling to get back in.

Speaking of relatives, why are some of them so irritating? One of mine can only be tolerated in very small doses.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

When it's a running day and it is 19:18 and I haven't ran yet so have to go now in the cold and dark and won't get dinner until after 9

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

If you need to rehome it.... Plenty of space here...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Is it locked out all the time in the cold, wet ? No wonder it's howling.

• Advertisement

No, it’s mostly an indoor cat, you’d come home from wherever and it’s sitting in the window eyeballing you. 👀😅

the mother is a nice woman from anytime I’ve met and spoken with her but let’s say I wouldn’t say she’s without her eccentricities…..but a stupid fûckin move if she went to visit and feed the cat and ended up instead leaving it out in the cold. 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Full job description. Scope, hours, pay, overtime, etc.

Yet idiots still ask questions on social sites about scope, hours, pay, overtime, etc, usually under the advertisement 🙄

Listen, you're definitely not a candidate if you don't bother reading or paying attention to the description 🙄🙄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Massive blister on my baby toe.

The mating call of a tomcat... Only appeals to the lady cats.. And yes, raucous. I rescue cats and have one here currently who is probably heard many miles away. Nothing to do with food but a very different appetite and with spring on the way... If they shut him in he would spray....

It must have tired itself out… about 20 minutes of absolute quiet. Bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

I kind of inherited the one i have here when a dear old islander died. He is a sheer love and clearly well trained and tame etc but OH MY! He has been trained to go OUT to howl as after all there are no open females and the first ten minutes he is out you must hear him miles away.. And he will be spraying too to lure the ladies in to him.. I cannot organise getting him fixed. And he is a gentlecat! A prince among felines.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

TA at my regular threads being turned into BS corner.

My mother just put a foil-lined carton into the microwave. The entire house reeks of ozone now. Plus I'm pretty sure we need a new microwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I should be in good form with the bank holiday now here but I'm actually pissed off. I've tendonitis in my right foot, I'm annoyed with a condescending arsehole work colleague, and the bus was 20 mins late this evening also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Flicked on the RTE News Channel saw headline with ‘North East Expects Severe Snow’ .

With pictures of snow and lots of it. Unusual to get weather like that in the North East of Ireland says I….

Newsreader comments on story only then I realise they mention America……..

-

By the way, it was lovely weather today in the North East………of Dublin!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

I did the same, must have been a slow news day. RTE covering US weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That I’m still awake , but mostly my TA is I’ve ate all my chocolate biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Spent ages saving all kinds of packing or postal materials to send gift abroad where most of our youngsters are, today they somehow(according to the person who moved them) ended up in the bin!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

The amount of sheer pussies playing professional football these days… Everton Vs Arsenal… Arsenal’s Saka goes down in a heap holding his face… physio comes on…the replay shows that the end of an opposition players finger grazed Sakas cheek slightly.. Saka is going on like he just got shot in a car crash..0-0 and 17 minutes played so he’s not tired or time wasting… the physio is wiping the entire players face with a tissue, (no blood) like the players mother might have done when he was six… still no blood, the player is blathering on sitting on the deck, motionless with an expression like he’s upset…

its a contact sport… yet this shîtehawk is sitting on the ground, keeping us waiting. Get up the fûck… there would be more physical contact between people getting out of the lift in Jervis St, rush hour, Friday and there ain’t people falling on the ground crying and blabbering there… Christ…to be seen to be believed about 3 minutes wasted, why ?

the sense of entitlement that Katie Taylors camp and many of her supporters have regarding the fight falling through in Croke Park.

the comments from this lot on Facebook, one example being……. “Here…She’s a national hero, just give it to her…”

the expectation was apparently that Croke Park which holds 80,000…. Is just handed to her and someone else picks up the six figure tab… several suggestions the GAA…foot the bill themselves. Others suggest we the taxpayers do. 🤪 c***s

the newspaper article with comments in the examiner which suggest moving the Heineken cup final date to free up The Aviva for her 🤪 ahhh ok, so the showpiece European rugby cup competition, their final that’s practically sold out, should be moved, kicked into the absolute ether… Katie Taylor, that’s why !

“she’s a national hero ! “ No she fûcking isn’t, she’s a very very good boxer, and sportsperson..that doesn’t mean when she or camp Taylor click their fingers, the taxpayers and or private organisations such as the GAA, Rugby and Rugby fans bend to every fücking whim…

absolute odious, oddball and arrogant nonsense and sense of entitlement that surrounds her from her fans and management..….

Butter dishes that don't fit a pound of butter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Everytime I set the time on the bathroom mirror within 4 days it goes back to being 10 minutes fast

It’s the weekend, its Sunday, it’s quiet…. About to go out for lunch, seconds from leaving but the phone rings…. 14.35 on a Sunday afternoon ?! A family member just wanted to talk about a certain issue of no real importance that could have easily waited until tonight. It’s Sunday lunchtime, come on !

my fantastically nice, humorous and friendly neighbour has died… I saw him a number of months ago looking fairly sprightly out for his walk as usual, but I was concerned about the quite substantial weight loss and almost gaunt look, something wasn’t right obviously… about a week ago he was admitted to a hospice and he is no more… late ‘80’s so a good innings but he was always the sort of lad that when you bumped into him be it in the park or the local pub, two minutes just shooting the breeze with him and you would be the better of it, elevated above any bad mood, worry or stress…a seriously rare quality to have, so long Jim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Drivers that slow down to overtake a vehicle after pulling out in front of you in the overtaking lane on a motorway

Advertisement