Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,945 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think it came with the PG Era. There is the odd exception, usually at PPVs. Like Nia taking multiple finishers at the men's Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,818 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Beth powerbombed Miz in the mixed tag match with Edge and Maryse this year, they should bring mixed tag matches back

Yeah but the women can do what they want to the men at the moment, which is why it's annoying that Rhea is always involved. How often have we seen the men stop themselves from diving at one of Judgment Day due to Rhea just putting herself in between? That's why anytime there's a feud with a faction with a woman, I prefer the men to get a woman to help. Like why isn't Rhea isn't feuding with anyone at the moment anyway?

Rhea has dropped her title match against Bianca

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gable needs a big push. Love this promo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The build to Bray's return has been excellently done, so many hints and teases on last night's show. Very well crafted.

I'm enjoying how there are multiple storylines on going that intersect with each other, love how Rollins is feuding with Riddle and Lashley at the same time.

Theory with Owens and Johnny Wrestling as well.

The Sami Zayn build has been honest great work as well. One of the best slow builds in a long while, Zayn has been involved in this storyline since before May.

This is the best and most interesting WWE has been in a long long time.

Sami Zayn and Chad Gable are frecking awesome

I thought Riddle might bring up Rollins nude picture leaks

Ali in a title match

DX vs. Bloodline next week?

Rollins to be new US champ or is that when Bray will make his presence known?

Liked how Johnny was just like "Oh Dexter." when seeing Miz.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,113 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bit of a odd one bringing in that UFC guy but apparently its going to lead to a match vs Brock Lesner in Saudi

Yeah Raw has been very good lately and really been wrote well, some great work by the likes of KO, Sami,Alpha Academy among others the last few weeks

Kind of just want Bray to return and get it over and done with, will it a new fiend or something else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Major returning star coming to Raw.

Cathy Kelley is back as an interviewer. Time I started watching again. Kevin Patrick is taking over as an announcer it seems.

• Advertisement

On the parish

'Major changes have been implemented to the WWE announce teams.

Today, WWE announced a major shake-up. The new announce teams are as follows:

WWE RAW: Kevin Patrick & Corey Graves

WWE SmackDown: Michael Cole & Wade Barrett

WWE NXT: Vic Joseph & Booker T

WWE PLEs: Michael Cole & Corey Graves'

I'm surprised Steph is letting HHH bring Cathy back with the rumours at the time of why she left the WWE originally.

Booker on NXT? Going to miss Wade's completely unbiased commentary of Toxic Attraction.

I've watched the odd bit since HHH took over and if they are shaking up the teams for each show I would have definitely replaced the Smackdown ring announcer. Can't even describe the way she announces people, it's like she growls the names. Really annoying.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I thought I read somewhere the ring announcers are getting changed up as well.

All 2 person teams with Corey being the only one of the Raw team staying.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I am guessing Atlanta didn't make the MLS play-offs to give Kevin Patrick a chance on the commentary box for RAW

Will the late Rick Rude & Chyna get their props for being original members of DX tonight or will they be written out of history.

Is Wyatt 6 on Raw or is it Bray as 6 characters himself

• Advertisement

I hope they keep Alexa away from him. Maybe just some kind of quick mention like her saying she wants nothing to do with him at most.

I have a feeling it’s a faction of the firefly characters we seen Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭ThePott

I've seen a lot of suggestion for that but it's really weird if true since all the Firefly characters are meant to embody Bray's personas. Strange to just take a wrestler with their own character or ambitions and just say now you're playing Bray Wyatt when he was in his rambling nonsense phase, you're gonna play Bray Wyatt when he was Husky Harris.

Bo, Alexis, Liv, Nikki, Seth 😁 WWE version of The Masked Wrestler

DX to go over the Bloodline, ruining them after all this time. Remember when DX met the Revival?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can any of DX actually even take a bump at this stage? HHH is definitely out!

Suppose if it's something like getting a 'mandible claw' by the firefly funhouse gang they'll be alright

The OC are back

Who would of guessed maybe a year ago that so many of these would return to wwe

• Advertisement

Brock vs. Lashley for Crown Jewel, shame Lashley lost the title

Advertisement