Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Cotts72

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kevin Owens is out injured

Rollins vs. Balor tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 28,888 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So that's Bayley's team sorted. Who will be Bianca's last pick? Candice?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭ThePott

Kinda surprised that Rhea is in Wargames, thought we might get a blow-off to Edge/Beth vs Judgement Day. Maybe Beth could be the last woman on Bianca's team, unless Becky? Would love for Rhea to pun Bianca though and for the to feud.

Main event was excellent and for Survivor Series I'll never get sick of Styles/Balor. Nice to see Gable pick up a win too. Also enjoyed seeing Shelton and Tozawa have something to do. Hope they do something with Akira long-term. The new direction with Theory could really work, given all the stick that the failed cash-in got hope it pans out into something worthwhile, I think this is a good direction though but time will tell.

If there's one person I'm not sure what to make of it's Mustafa Ali. Him getting his ass kicked by Lashley is gonna do him no favours cause Bobby is so over due to him wrecking the place and people are more than happy to see Ali get wrecked as a result so he'll never get over with this stuff.

Just thinking with HHH bringing ones back, Tegan Nox may want another shot at War Games and Dakota.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm sort of hoping they save Bianca/Rhea for WrestleMania if I'm honest because I think it's the one match on the Raw side (women's anyways) that the result would be hard to figure beforehand.

However I fully expect Beth/Rhea to be at Mania (possibly in some sort of mixed tag with Edge and the rest of Judgement Day) and Bianca/Rhea probably at the Rumble with Bianca probably getting Charlotte (they'll surely do Becky/Ronda on the Smackdown side).

Anyways to Survivor Series. I mean they're surely faking us into thinking Dana Brooke is going to be member number 5 for team Bianca but I reckon it's probably gonna be Becks.

Presumably Theory and Rollins will be the SS match after that ending too which tbf to them has managed to reestablish Theory with some level of credibility. Although the "that was stupid" chant was hilarious 😂

I like how they've packaged Corbin and Tozawa doesn't come off terribly bad after that match though he could seriously do with a change of ring gear. Gable winning was a surprise as Alpha Academy have been jobbed out a good bit of late but now have two wins in two weeks.

The Miz stuff was ok but they're dragging the arse out of it now, another two feckin weeks before there's a resolution!

The fifth member to be from Smackdown? Raquel?

So is Mia going to be known by Michin or both?

Was thinking Rhea would win since a heel advantage is usually the best way to go. Now will the men be the same with Shéamus/Drew fighting Usos for the advantage on Smackdown.

Austin is getting into the new attitude. Think they'll try and make him the next Randy? Though no Evolution to help.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Raquel or Liv I guess be the obvious choices.

Was wondering if a spell in Judgement Day might help out Theory but it's not exactly the same as Evolution of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is she even a wrestler anymore? Cagematch says she hasn't wrestled a match since her release.

• Advertisement

Noticed that. Maybe she's taking the time to recover from her injuries she built over the years. She did a bit of commentary when she was in NXT as well.

Edit: just found this. From August. She's stuck in Orlando while trying to get her green card

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Rumours are Becky is the final member but I see she is back in Ireland atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Aside from the fact that she has form for winding people up on social media she could just be back for a few days before she goes back on the road again. I'd be surprised if she doesn't return on Saturday.

I was going to say maybe they'll wait until the night, but sure the whole team is locked in a cage so no big entrance that way, unless someone is attacked and then replaced when the last member is due to enter the match.

Who owned the car?

I am thinking Raquel for Team Bianca

Who did Ali pi$$ off, back to NXT might be best for him

I hope Team Sheamus wins

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ali did openly ask for his release, he's eating sh!t sandwiches now and will do for the forseeable.

I thought under HHH he was getting a push being involved in the US title picture

Yeah I don't think he's being buried. He asked for his release under Vince and maybe feels different in this new era.

He's on TV everyweek and whatever they're doing with him and I think it's going to lead to chasing the US title, he's contending for it in multi-man matches at house shows lately. Now on the other hand, is what they're doing with him going to get him over? Probably not.

Not everyone can be a world champion, especially in this Reigns double-title era. Ali is being featured on both shows weekly at the moment. He's absolutely fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This new Austin Theory direction has a lot of potential. Reminds me a little of John Cena when he started

Maybe Team Sheamus wins and it starts a bit of tension within the bloodline. Could a team member of team Sheamus turn heel ?

First time in years I'm looking forward to a Survivor Series

• Advertisement

I reckon Bliss might turn heel on the women's team so don't think we'll get a turn on both teams.

If anyone was to turn on the men's it will be either Sami or Owens. We've seen reluctance from Sami before and Owens is Owens.

Sami taking the pin for a Bloodline loss would make for a nice lead in to the Rumble and the road to Mania...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A heel turn for Drew would be fresh and the 'celtic babyface role' can be given too Sheamus

Well the long term plan is for Sami and Owens to team up so can't see it being them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I can see reigns making sami pin Owens after theyve done all the work but being reluctant at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Fun opening to Raw. Becky has proper star quality, she had the crowd in the palm of her hand.

Could Jey be playing Sami

100% I think they've dragged it out as far as they can,the seeds will be planted as seen on smack down

• Advertisement

Becky realised Zachary may be a liability so didn't go back to him. Instead sticking with Bobby.

So would the merchandise involved in that fight sell for more or less? And none of Becky's team comes to help.

Guess we know now why Alexa's just been "there" as I said in the SS thread. Looks like she's going to be involved with Bray again going by the sxcreen during the interview.

In NXT Solo was obviously a brother of the Usos. Now he seems to be more bulked up, he looks like Rikishi. Not saying he's heavy but he does look more like him.

How to make Miz more of a heel? Have him take money from a kid.

Think Alpha Academy could take on another member? I know I asked before.

Advertisement