Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Uncle Paul giving us the dream match to end all dream matches........

Luke Gallows vs Dominick Mysterio.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't say the DX stuff gave me much excitement tbh. I'm not expecting them to start programs, obviously, but it's not like it's been 10 years since we've seen them together, or even just seperately on TV. So don't get that much of a pop from a quick closeout segment. To me, that segment would have been better placed as a show opener, or just a "for the fans in attendance" segment.

Did pop for the Billy Gunn line about office stationary, and HBK sticking out the two fingers though.

Brock back and not in a program with Reigns is A-OK for me 😂

Seth is so insanely over, and the scene of him hitting the stomps as the crowd sing his song was brilliant. Worry what it says about Bobby as a face when you get smashed and essentially cheated out of your title by a heel Seth, and the crowd are entirely behind the heel....but I guess the fans knew a title swap was coming and were excited. Still, we're about to re-enter the part of the cycle where the crowd turn Seth face, and then he struggles to maintain momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gallows and Anderson must know where bodies are buried, in multiple wrestling companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,393 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Gallows and Anderson serve a purpose as part of a faction, still would love wwe to execute a version of bullet club with the OC and balor at some point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,859 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is Anderson still a champion in Japan? Can't remember what title it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

That was a pretty great Raw.

As much as I don't think Gallows and KA bring anything to the table, i did like their debut segment. Their stuff with AJ is normally fun even if them in ring is dull. Interesting since Anderson is still the Never Openweight Champion for NJPW.

Bloodline segment was great, whatever they're paying Sami isn't enough. Didn't know Brock was coming back, like seeing away from the title, guessing him and Lashley for Saudi.

Seeing DX was just sad really.

NEVER openweight, yeah still has it.

I wonder if triple h would actually have the cop on to just bring them in for 2 months, then send them on their way.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They are reporting it’s only a short term deal alright. Prob in for a program against the judgement day then on their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,917 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Why is Brock pissed off at Lashley ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

If they did a 2 month rotation between WWE, AEW and Impact with 2 month breaks off TV in-between I think I could actually get some enjoyment out of them.

I feel Lashley has spent years saying he wanted to fight Brock, so they can easily write it as Brock finally deciding to fight him properly.

And really really wanted to do it in Saudi Arabia

WWE fans

"WWE thinks we're stupid and can't remember anything that happened more than 3 months ago"

Also WWE fans.

Why is Brock attacking the guy who beat him for the title at the Royal rumble?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not just beat him but cheaply beat him too thanks to Roman and Heyman! And was quite literally during the very segment claiming that victory over Brock as a huge achievement.

Anyways Raw was decent. OC for a short run VS Judgement Day isn't the worst thing in the world I guess. If it ends with Rhea smashing their heads in ala Beth we'll all be happy at the end of the day 😅

ha, I thought there might have been a match somewhere but didn’t realise it was that recently, lol. In fairness, I wasn’t watching bugger all before Vince left so it completely slipped my mind.

Riddle is challenging Rollins tonight for the title

Dexter competes against Miz for a Raw contract

Was thinking they would be moving Riddle on to someone else. Looks like Elias. I think Elias needed the beard longer since he still looks too much like Ezekiel. Though I guess that's to be expected, being his brother.

Ali just getting the shot for Crown Jewel?

They were really pushing NXT and the Pick Your Poison matches.

Wonder if The OC will recruit someone to counter Rhea.

With Grimes appearing to hire Gallows & Anderson and the push on the Pick Your Poison matches, could they be trying to compete against Dynamite?

Now will we hear Miz's secret or will it be put with Shane's lockbox?

That was reported recently that the OC might be getting a female for that purpose.. Nikki Ash has been paired with styles in recent house matches. I'd much prefer someone brought up from nxt/nxt UK instead

Speaking of Nikki, what are the chances that HHH gives her and Doudrop their old names?

• Advertisement

Tegan nox would be a good shout for the OC to rival rhea.. Didn't they team up previously? Triple H is a big nox fan

Guess the OC vs JD is to kill time til the Copelands return for vengeance

Who can stop Rhea, take her on

Nice to see R Truth "Cena Fanboy" back

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ciampa, Miz, Lumis, Gargano - no idea where it's going to end up but I'm sold on it completely!

Dominic has found his calling as a heel anyways.

Guess Nikki won't be joining the Club.

They know they've a Rhea problem so they will look how to counter her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id predict a return for Charlotte Flair to help out the club.

So there going with Rhea as the 2022 Chyna, Beth is the best option to join the club and makes sense storylinewise

Im guessing theres no more 24/7 championship

Where are there going with this Elias/Ezekel thing ?? Will this develop into some sort of mental breakdown that Elias wa having or something like that

JBL with Corbin could work

Nice to see Nikki Cross going back to her old character and not that superhero ballax

Nikki doesn't seem as unhinged as her old character. More just angry.

I expected her instead of Nikki last night considering it was in Charlotte.

• Advertisement

Did Bayley win the title or was it non title in the end?

Advertisement