Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He is awful but the gimmick of being bossed around by Rhea Ripley appeals to me....for some reason.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

When Logan bloody Paul can do a better three amigos than you, it's almost certainly time to go back to developmental.

He has no charisma, is bang average in the ring, is terrible on the mic... This Edge and Rey vs Judgement Day feud is already never ending, why prolong it for Dominik Mysterio of all people!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah and then you have the other 3 grinning while he's got the moody face on.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,842 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I'm kinda expecting the whole Dom thing to be just another method for the JD to fck with Edge and Rey, rather than having any actual interest in him as a member in and of himself.

Could see JD continuing to stir things up until Dom and Rey are fully separated, and their relationship destroyed, and then casting him aside like a resource they've used up.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,788 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yeah Dom will try come back crawling to Rey and Edge but they wont take him back till they realise 'he's back on there side' or some shite. With Edge supposedly retiring next August he will need to move on from this feud if he wants to face some guys, they need to do Edge vs KO

Dom looked like he was out to burst out laughing on Raw 2 weeks ago during that segment with Rey

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does feel like it’s heading that direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

A man who famously doesn't talk going on a show where the goal is to talk.

This is one of those unstoppable forces hitting an immovable object kinda things.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

the QR code that came up tonight leads to that website. 100% Bray.

The letters that got purple X’d out also spell DEMON. Fiend debuted vs Balor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ugh, more of Bray's bollocks.

Be interesting to see how Bray Wyatt goes under Triple Hs watch. The 'White Rabbit' theme is a bit freaky but pretty good

I think Bray is a really interesting and creative guy, someone who makes wrestling interesting, sports entertainment more specifically maybe. When the bell rings he often loses my interest and as logn as they don't put him in the title picture and clog it up with bollocks like they did with the Fiend, I'm looking forward to see what he has in store. I think the White Rabbit so far has been a blinder.

Here's the version they're playing in the arenas, isolated vocals. For bonus fun, check out the original uploader consistently telling people in the comments it has nothing to do with wrestling to all the wrestling commenters 🤣

So Smackdown then.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Good Brothers are officially done with Impact will HHH bring them back in to team with AJ to take on Balor’s group.

Maybe but imagine if that happened and Judgement Day was then Priest/Dom and Rhea

Few ways they could go about it but they would need to get Rey and Edge out of the story

Owens to get involved or just talk to Sami backstage?

I might keep an "eye" on Rey vs. Seth 🧐

• Advertisement

Crowds are definitely getting louder esp that new KO chant

Rollins once again showing how much of a top guy he is on the show

Finn reminds me of that annoying scummy guy you know who tries to be your 'bud'

Another Edge run in return

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Since leaving judgement day I've found edge quite boring.. There's nothin really of Interest for him to do... Maybe a us title or tag title run down the line before retiring

Candace coming back was a nice surprise. Think she could be a great addition.

The Sami/Styles match was excellent too. Along with the KO-Gargano tag. I like that they're giving the matches time. I will say I agree as far as Edge does that he's getting a bit stale but I will say I did enjoy the beatdown and think him and Balor will have a banger. Judgement Day in general have greatly improved under HHH's rule in my opinion.

The Loomis/Miz stuff continues to be awesome, wondering if we'll get some sort of match for Extreme Rules for them. Speaking of love the card for Extreme Rules so far and it's definitely living up to it's name and the match variety. Could be a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Candace and alexa have a very similar look and character, could make a decent tag team

... Unless bray does return and alexa gets roped back into the abigail type role

Are the women's tag champs going to have any tag matches?

I noticed Nikki took off her mask after her match. So seems slowly moving away from that character.

It's a shame Eddie's daughter is done with wrestling as she could help Rey against Rhea if males cannot touch females anymore, I did like mixed tag matches

I don't know why that rule doesn't work both ways. Like why are women allowed to hit men?

Meanwhile on Impact we have Mia Yim fighting in triple threat X Division matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,842 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Was kinda funny to see Owens put Otis through the announce table - only for it to be reassembled 5 minutes later for Omos to stack those two lads up on 😅

Advertisement