Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

The Magnificent Seven cast were booked to do an advert for after shave in Liverpool.

Only six turned up. Yul never wore cologne.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I was telling a border collie some jokes about sheep, but he'd herd them all before.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

What do you call a nun on a motor scooter?..........................A Vespal Virgin

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sad news from the Welsh sheepdog trials. Five of them were hung.

• Advertisement

Took the girlfriend out for dinner and played footsie under the table while we were eating. I had a lovely steak and she got toed in the hole.

My dog ate my game of Scrabble, his next poop could spell disaster.

Edam is the only cheese that is made backwards.

The government says that smoking weed causes memory loss.

That's rubbish, next thing they'll say smoking weed causes memory loss?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭geminiman63

You have to be careful when hiking on volcanoes.

If you stumble, you might Krakatoa two.

• Advertisement

Does anyone remember the chiropractor joke that was posted about a week back?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What do you call a chiropractor that loves his job?

A crack addict.

I never believed that chiropractors could solve my back problems

2 weeks later, I stand corrected

Anyone need some old copies of Chiropractor Monthly?

I have lots of back issues.

When I was young, my dad used to hit me with his camera, I still have flashbacks.

Just bought a 20' high motorbike! - I'll let you know how i got on later tonight

• You can prove anything with coats.

I'll get my quote.

Of all the different blood groups, type-o's seem to make the most spelling mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I just found out my girlfriends a ghost. To be honest, I had my suspicions the moment she walked through the door.

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as a screwdriver. I turned a few heads I can tell ya.

• Advertisement

What do you call an Italian beggar?

Giovanni Change

• Registered Users Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What do you call an Irish bodyguard?

Liam Malone

I've just bought some HP sauce.

It's 10 Cents a month for 2 years.

I went to a fat psychic once, or as I like to say, a 4 chin teller.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I met the customs officer who claims he invented the cavity search or at least had a hand in it.

I'm making a film about a plane hijacking - we're shooting the pilot this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

What did the horse say to the one-legged cowboy?

How you getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

Everyone always talks about what a genius Albert Einstein was but they never mention what a monster his brother Frank was. :-D

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes…it all about raisin awareness

• Advertisement

My wife has a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh. If I put my ear on it I can smell the sea!

Advertisement