Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The girl who works at the corner shop married the guy from the mini mart. It's a marriage of convenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Accordion to Recent Studies, 99% of the Population Won't Notice a Musical Instrument Hidden in a Sentence

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

My boss said he is going to fire the person with the worst posture and I have a hunch its me

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭chooseusername

• Advertisement

Went to the hospital for a vasectomy, ended up with a labotomy. I’ve half a mind to complain.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a pre-frontal lobotomy

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Johnwayne98

I'm going to work in the city of Seoul.

I think it'll be a good Korea move.

A perfectionist walks into a bar, apparently the bar was not set high enough.

I once covered my scrotum in glitter and the results was pretty nuts

• Advertisement

I got arrested at the airport because apparently security doesn't appreciate it when you call "shotgun" before boarding a plane.

When I was heading to the toilet on a plane I saw my friend further back. "Hi Jack"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Juan

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

The gap between rungs on a latter has increased over the years because people have become taller. This is now known as climb it change.

“What’s the difference between an old dirty bus depot and an old lobster with breast implants?

One’s a crusty old bus station and the other is a busty old crustacean!”

When I found out they had a cure for dyslexia it was like music to my ar5e

I wanted to marry my English teacher when she got out of jail, but apparently, you can’t end a sentence with a proposition.

I can't wait to walk down the aisle one day and hear those magical words... "This is your pilot speaking..."

Went for a job yesterday at IKEA and got it. They’re sending me off on a shelf-awareness course in the first week.

• Advertisement

If one Domino's pizza shop collapses, would the others then fall in succession?

I used to think it was L-Dominos. Like the signs on their bikes.

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she’d popped her clogs

I just about passed my Apiarist exam - I got a B

My missus left me because I’m too insecure.

No wait, she’s back. She just went to make a cup of tea.

An opinion poll shows 85% of Republican Americans would rather take the horse worming drug ivermectin than get vaccinated against covid.

The survey was done by Gallup.

• Advertisement

Joined a dating site for arsonists the other day. It's really good, they send me new matches every day!

Advertisement