Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I needed to create storage space on my wall, so I went to the library and asked if they had any books on shelves.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Why do French people only have one egg for breakfast?

because one egg is un oeuf.

And the Lord said unto Luke, "Come forth & receive eternal life." Luke came fifth and won a toaster...

• Advertisement

Three times now my friends have promised to go to a Whitesnake gig with me and three times they've failed to show up.

Here I go again on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

Elton John found a baby rabbit at the gym the other day.

It's a little fit bunny...

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

My wife just called me from work to say that 2 girls in her office had received flowers this morning and they were absolutely gorgeous.

I said ‘That’s probably why they received flowers!!’

What's with the hate towards lazy people?

They haven't done anything!

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭smillingsam

I told my girlfriend she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,110 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

The worst part is walking home on your own, in still of the night.

Accidentally took my cats meds.

Don't ask meow.

If anyone has a better fish pun, let minnow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

To stop talking like a sports commentator is one of my GOOOOAAAALLLLLLLSSS!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just failed my ventriloquist exams..... I can't say I'm surprised!

My math teacher said I was average which is just mean

Walked in to B&Q the other day to be met by a guy in a bright orange t shirt asking me if I wanted decking…. Luckily I got the first punch in

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

French people are so hard they eat pain for breakfast.

• An elephant walks into a bar.

The barkeep shouts; "Get out, we don't serve trunks in here."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

why do elephants have big ears ?

noddy wouldn't pay the ransom

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

I got the words "Jacuzzi" and "Yakuza" confused.

Now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia.

Say what you like about deaf people. They can't hear you.

I wrote a book about how to build a yacht in your attic.

Sails are going through the roof

I went house hunting this morning….

I managed to shoot two bungalows and a cottage …

Two egotists started a fight – it was an I for an I

• Advertisement

Yesterday I went fox hunting with my double-barrelled shotgun. Boom! Boom!

Advertisement