Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I heard that a fella fell into the vat of whiskey..... he bravely fought off twelve of his rescuers.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I heard he was cremated.

And it took three days to put out the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭trashcan

I bought a chicken last week to make some sandwiches. It doesn’t. It just sh**ts on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I scared the postman today by showing up to the door fully naked. I’m not sure what scared him more, the fact I was fully naked or the fact I knew where he lived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I just met the head of the Indian Maffia.

Poppa Don

Restrictions lifted

Extra Bank Holiday

Meatloaf alive,

Well, two out of three ain’t bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.

I’ve just been diagnosed with the new COVID variant. It’s being called the peek-a-boo variant. I’m being transferred to ICU.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I taught my dog to play the trumpet on the london underground. We went from Barking to tooting in half an hour!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

If I had a Euro for every time a girl told me I was unattractive, they’d eventually find me attractive.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

If there's one thing that makes me throw up, it's a Dart Board on a ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

I have a fear of overly intricate buildings... I have a complex complex complex.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I’m reading the latest novel by Stephen King in Braille and something bad is about to happen . . . I can feel it.

The adjective for metal is metallic, but not so for iron, which is ironic.

Bought a new desk from IKEA and it said on the side "SELF ASSEMBLY" I took it out of the box, sat and watched it for hours . . . It didn't do anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked dinner.

So I took the battery out of the smoke alarm,

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭xlogo

Vladimir Putin arriving at airport passport check.

Guard: "Occupation?"

Putin: "No, Just visiting. "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

The guy who invented Velcro died yesterday.

RIP

• Advertisement

I was shocked when I found out my toaster was not water proof.

Where to Egyptians go when they have a sore back?

The Cairo-practor

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

King Tut was only 1 meter tall. But he was a good ruler.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,209 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've a Mexican friend, he lives in England and I occasionally visit for a long weekend.

One time when I arrive, he was out on the back lawn with a croquet mallet, a shovel, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, avocados and a lime.

Apparently he was making whackamole.

I saw elvis in Woodies earlier today.................Returned a Sander.

My ex tells everybody that I really knew how to push her buttons.

I tell them if that were true she would have been on Mute !

My pet Siberian Hamster died today..........he fell asleep at the wheel

My girlfriend can no longer attend next weeks 'Innuendo Seminar' in Muff. . . so I have to fill her slot instead.

Even though I'm now bald I still carry around my old comb,I just can't part with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭xlogo

I typed "Missing medieval servant" into Google and it came up with "Page not found"

Advertisement