Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

tell you what, i bloody hate that fut birthday palacio, every time i play a team with him he scores,

with his annoying little rats tail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Cyrus wrote: »
    tell you what, i bloody hate that fut birthday palacio, every time i play a team with him he scores,

Was thinking same myself ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

jayo26 wrote: »
    Was thinking same myself ha

I always say that when I see moments Dybala, he always scores on me!!

Mr Moon wrote: »

Another absolute monster that destroys me every game and nothing stands out as been crazy about his stats for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yes! He’s someone I regret not doing cause he’s always someone who mauls me. He’s insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m tempted to get PIM Roberto Carlos for LB but also for his free kicks as none of my usual players are really good and with the players I have , I do end up getting a lot of free kicks.

I’m thinking him and Zambrotta. (Zam to replace Campbell obviously)
    I’d love Moments Puskas but that would mean moving Mbappe to LAM and he’s really stepped up now as I get to grips with him.
    And now with Eusebio and Neres all 3 match Puskas’s goals contribution (combined).
    So I think a LB , CB and I’m good?

DC8-FB013-234-E-4-D13-B524-AAB6-DD368871.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Couldn't resist building a new team with the market crash. Downloading the game again now :rolleyes:

image.png

That’s the most addictive part

I’ve sold mbappe and neymar and bought prime figo and cr7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Anyone on PS5 suffering with really bad speed up lag since the update a few days ago?

I've had virtually no issues up until now, but every game mode has become unplayable with the constant lag and then speed up.

From searching online it seems to be a fairly common issue but yet with no real solutions as of yet.

I've tried wired, unwired, resetting everything, deleting my WiFi connection and doing that again, all with no luck.

Really at my wits end with it now. Every other game and device is fine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Attackers only icon pack? Could be interesting. First we’ve ever seen of it. Also, came up against a guy with moments Dinho off the bench... never been jealous of a team before, but was jealous of Dinho. He wasn’t very good, rage quit 4-1 down but Dinho’s ponytail prancing round the pitch is enough to make any man happy.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1385333114579394563?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Attackers only icon pack? Could be interesting. First we’ve ever seen of it. Also, came up against a guy with moments Dinho off the bench... never been jealous of a team before, but was jealous of Dinho. He wasn’t very good, rage quit 4-1 down but Dinho’s ponytail prancing round the pitch is enough to make any man happy.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1385333114579394563?s=21

Don't fall for it, it might seem like you have a better chance of something you want but the odds of a usable player are going to work out the same as that prime pack.

121 Mid/Prime/Moments attackers and only about 30 of them would be considered a win, so even if the pack weight was equal for all players (which we know it is not), that would be a 1 in 4 shot. Then factor in the weighting and its probably a 1 in 400 shot at best.

Parawind wrote: »
    Don't fall for it, it might seem like you have a better chance of something you want but the odds of a usable player are going to work out the same as that prime pack.

121 Mid/Prime/Moments attackers and only about 30 of them would be considered a win, so even if the pack weight was equal for all players (which we know it is not), that would be a 1 in 4 shot. Then factor in the weighting and its probably a 1 in 400 shot at best.

Oh yeah, more than likely will be Vieiri, Inzaghi, Van Nistelrooy etc etc popping up everywhere.

Also see this: could be interesting for TOTS prices this year.

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1385409497074569219?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Is that not what usually happens during TOTS?

Choudhury is like buying Guilit from wish. Com. I dont understand why so many have him in their team.

RedRochey wrote: »
    Is that not what usually happens during TOTS?

I read it as for the remainder of the game the picks are changed.... second thoughts tho, not sure EA will be that nice.

I've spent about 70k on buying players to complete the Prem league SBC for when it comes back, it may include a TOTS player instead of a pack as a reward at the end.

2-3 in my placement games.

I've actually played six but one didn't count as he pulled the plug when I got it back to 4-4 after being 1-4 down :pac::rolleyes:

Honestly why people quit games in WL I will never know. Whatever about late on a Sunday if you're in a big hurry, but you don't get the benefit of a lower ELO, nor do you get any Rivals ranking points if you rage quit. Just pop the rubber band on and go do something else for 15 minutes if you're getting battered and it will make your overall WL an easier experience.

Still suffering from that speed up lag which I posted about last night which has been happening since the last PS5 update which will easily cost me 3 games over the course of the weekend so I'll aim for Silver 1 as opposed to my usual Gold 3. From viewing Reddit it seems the new PS5 update has really hampered connection so looks like I'll just have to put up with it until Sony release a patch.

Hi all, i need a LW/LM icon at under 270k

Who would you go with (to probably play CM or potentially up front)

92 Rivaldo
    90 Stoichkov
    92 Pires
    97 Henry
    90 Overmars
    89/91 Nedved

Ive used nedved before and liked him but wondering if any of the others have merit?

Hi all, i need a LW/LM icon at under 270k

Who would you go with (to probably play CM or potentially up front)

92 Rivaldo
    90 Stoichkov
    92 Pires
    97 Henry
    90 Overmars
    89/91 Nedved

Ive used nedved before and liked him but wondering if any of the others have merit?

If you're going to play him up front, Stoichkov. If you're going to play him in CM, Nedved.

I definitely wouldn't touch Rivaldo (2 star weak foot) or Henry (balance destroys the card).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Think its Nedved all day out of that lot.

• Advertisement

thanks folks that what i was thinking Nedved for CM and Hristo for striker (altho i dont like the WF)

If it was to play LW or Up front is overmars any good? he is the paciest and i could get his 90 card which has 95 pace and a 5* WF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I have an 83, 86 and an 87 squad left to finish Drogba. I reckon he'll be a nice change from the usual forwards, at least I'll be able to throw some lofted crosses in from time to time.

Ok went with Nedved

New set up with CR7 and 442 10 chem all round, this is the ingame positioning

Capture25.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I have an 83, 86 and an 87 squad left to finish Drogba. I reckon he'll be a nice change from the usual forwards, at least I'll be able to throw some lofted crosses in from time to time.

Yeah it will be handy considering 90% of people are playing full backs at CB now. I've started subbing that Moments Giroud card on late in games if I need a goal and banging crosses in. It actually makes scoring from a cross viable.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Still suffering from that speed up lag which I posted about last night which has been happening since the last PS5 update which will easily cost me 3 games over the course of the weekend so I'll aim for Silver 1 as opposed to my usual Gold 3. From viewing Reddit it seems the new PS5 update has really hampered connection so looks like I'll just have to put up with it until Sony release a patch.

Are you playing on the PS5 or PS4 version? I'm using the PS4 version and haven't found any issues with it since the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Christ servers are muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Are you playing on the PS5 or PS4 version? I'm using the PS4 version and haven't found any issues with it since the update.

PS5 version for me. I might switch back to the PS4 version and see if that makes a difference.

BrentMused wrote: »
    PS5 version for me. I might switch back to the PS4 version and see if that makes a difference.

Ps5 was fine for me all morning.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ps5 was fine for me all morning.

Wired or unwired mate?

Connection has been perfect for me all year but since the update it's full of that speed up lag on FIFA.

Advertisement