Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

I follow a few guys on twitter that get good results with low caps.
    Though I'm always too late.
    The latest one I saw was vnla, which has token burning of about 80% of tokens over the next year. The cap is 8m was 2m when I got the tip.
    I'm waiting for it to settle back to 5m cap before I get some.
    Or I might get drc either. It's made by a sushiswap developer and only 10m cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭b.gud

I follow a few guys on twitter that get good results with low caps.
    Though I'm always too late.
    The latest one I saw was vnla, which has token burning of about 80% of tokens over the next year. The cap is 8m was 2m when I got the tip.
    I'm waiting for it to settle back to 5m cap before I get some.
    Or I might get drc either. It's made by a sushiswap developer and only 10m cap.

Any links to the guys? Would be interested in checking them out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

b.gud wrote: »
    Any links to the guys? Would be interested in checking them out

@incomesharks is the best one. I recommend him anyway.

I follow a lot of other ones that are hit and miss but I try to keep track of all their tips for future dips.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Anyone holding any bags of Sand? :D

So The Sandbox Game, maybe not a x10, but I think x5 is pretty likely given the current market cap, and the popularity of voxel type games and NFTs.

I like the tokenomics of this one in that SAND can be used to buy/rent land, develop games, and customise/accessorise your avatar. Also they have relevant partnerships with the likes of Atari and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

DEOR might be worth investigating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭wandererz

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Any success stories here of a gamble on a new coin that 100x or more?

Obviously the bulk of a portfolio should be on the likes of btc etc but I’ve no problem putting a few hundred gamble on a new coin and maybe get lucky

Bought Theta two years ago at €0.16. Now ~€10.
    €290 resulted in €18k profit.

Hopefully it keeps on going.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

wandererz wrote: »

Insane. Congrats! All about finding the next Theta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

bosco12345 wrote: »

The next theta is Theta and Tfuel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

you working together with a few boys in telegram or anything? we should set one up for boards.ie community..

finding the next theta aint easy

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

DEOR might be worth investigating

how can you buy it without paying 40 usd on gas fees?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

The diamond in the rough of my portfolio, $FEG, has just won moonshot Monday over at r/SatoshiStreetBets:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SatoshiStreetBets/comments/md27vq/congratulations_to_feg_winner_of_moonshot_monday/

I took a gamble on it back in Feb with €500 and I already have over €10K profit with it. And they haven't even launched their Swap yet or started a marketing push. Hopefully it keeps going for me.

To think, if I had put in a proper amount I'd almost have house money. But these type of projects are the wild west and I suppose it's always better to be cautious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

It's a bit like trying to find a wonderkid in FM. Making 20x or more is like buying a kid for 100k from the back ar$e of nowhere and now he has PSG and Madrid sniffing around with 100 million offers.

you working together with a few boys in telegram or anything? we should set one up for boards.ie community..

finding the next theta aint easy

Count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Nice! I personally think it will so great investment.

I put a few hundred on bepro at 25 cents usd so I’m hoping that will be my theta in year or two :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Anyone in the queue for Casper on coinlist? Over 300k users in line in front of me! :eek:

Latest Coin Bureau video was sponsored by a new-ish exchange. AAX. Asian exchange powered by London Stock Exchange technology or something for speed.
    Checked their coin AAB, and it's only €0.13 right now. ATH after it launched last year was €1.50. Might be one to keep an eye on??

Also been thinking about Ravencoin RVN lately. It's doing great this year and IF things go bad for the ETH miners, which they certainly might, many of them will move to mining RVN and the price could pump further. Another one to consider maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 browser 321

Rob2D wrote: »
    The diamond in the rough of my portfolio, $FEG, has just won moonshot Monday over at r/SatoshiStreetBets:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SatoshiStreetBets/comments/md27vq/congratulations_to_feg_winner_of_moonshot_monday/

I took a gamble on it back in Feb with €500 and I already have over €10K profit with it. And they haven't even launched their Swap yet or started a marketing push. Hopefully it keeps going for me.

To think, if I had put in a proper amount I'd almost have house money. But these type of projects are the wild west and I suppose it's always better to be cautious.

Excellent, happy for you.
    500 is a lot.
    How did you come to the conclusion that FEG is the one. In feb there wasn't this much hype for this token.

Excellent, happy for you.
    500 is a lot.
    How did you come to the conclusion that FEG is the one. In feb there wasn't this much hype for this token.

Not really. I must have invested close to 20K this year across my whole portfolio. Although for something like this I suppose 500 was a lot. But everything else I had was just good solid projects. So I really wanted to pick one absolute yolo gamble for fun :pac::pac:

As for why FEG? I just stumbled across it really. I researched it, I liked the tokenomics. They had been audited by War on Rugs. But what set it apart from all the other meme coins was they actually had a product on the way. If their exchange really can do what it says on the tin then it'll be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

Not really. I must have invested close to 20K this year across my whole portfolio. Although for something like this I suppose 500 was a lot. But everything else I had was just good solid projects. So I really wanted to pick one absolute yolo gamble for fun :pac::pac:

As for why FEG? I just stumbled across it really. I researched it, I liked the tokenomics. They had been audited by War on Rugs. But what set it apart from all the other meme coins was they actually had a product on the way. If their exchange really can do what it says on the tin then it'll be great.

any solid coins you think has potential like FEG? Fair ****s as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

If we ever create a telegram channel, I nominate Rob as the admin 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Any thoughts on EPS? Or is that market cap too high for this chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Danger Fourpence

Anyone checked out $LABS?

any solid coins you think has potential like FEG? Fair ****s as well.

Nothing has caught my eye yet. But TBH I've taken a bit of break from looking until I build back up my funds.

I did know about DENT about a week before it went but as I say, I had set myself a spending limit. And even though it meant missing that boat, I stuck to my plan.
    suave.4u wrote: »
    If we ever create a telegram channel, I nominate Rob as the admin

Ha, I just got lucky really. TBH I'm almost ashamed to say where I heard about it......

Nothing has caught my eye yet. But TBH I've taken a bit of break from looking until I build back up my funds.

I did know about DENT about a week before it went but as I say, I had set myself a spending limit. And even though it meant missing that boat, I stuck to my plan.

Ha, I just got lucky really. TBH I'm almost ashamed to say where I heard about it......

Got in on DENT at 0.002, delighted with it so far. It went to 0.11c last bull run, so loads of potential with this one. Theres also a link between DENT and Starlink I think, but not entirely sure on that

Anyone checked out $LABS?

Just saw it pop up on a YouTube channel I like called crypto nutrition. It’s on my watchlist now.

Got in on DENT at 0.002, delighted with it so far. It went to 0.11c last bull run, so loads of potential with this one. Theres also a link between DENT and Starlink I think, but not entirely sure on that

I also heard that but it may be fictional.

Also hear a starlink rumour about RSR a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

I bough theta also very cheap €300 investment has turned into 12k, I was only getting into crypto at the time if I knew what I was at ,, I would have invested 2k into it and be sitting on around 250k today

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

Tfuel still has a lot to grow

• Registered Users Posts: 14 browser 321

I am relatively new to crypto. Already made 2X gains with safemoon and FEG thx to you guys.
    ya all rock!

• Advertisement

marksetgo wrote: »
    Tfuel still has a lot to grow

I think so too. It’s been killing me watch theta grow so quick the last month. I wanted to put a good lump on it since it was about 2.50 USD.
    Have to put money into a house build so can’t buy any for now except for the odd 50/100 quid into tfuel

Advertisement