Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

timeToLive wrote: »
    @dirk, I can't bring myself to pay the ETH fees to get xpr. Estimated network fee 0.03979 ETH $73.40

It's on Bilaxy too FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

So many coins to buy, but so little capital

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I'd say he's fully aware its a meme coin/token as we all are. They are a Ponzi scheme and a scam but I wouldnt completely ignore them, I personally have done really well out of a couple of them albeit they require monitoring and exiting at the right time.

Elongate will most likely win the SatoshiStreetBets Monday moonshot. That itself will drive up the prices like it did for FEG coin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

It's on Bilaxy too FYI

If they are worried about fees Bilaxy are thieves

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

@dirk, I can't bring myself to pay the ETH fees to get xpr. Estimated network fee 0.03979 ETH $73.40
    You can set up a Bithumb account in 10 minutes, then use Steller XLM to transfer funds over to it for a few pennies.
    Sell for USTD and then buy Proton XPR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Geoff Tipps

You can set up a Bithumb account in 10 minutes, then use Steller XLM to transfer funds over to it for a few pennies.
    Sell for USTD and then buy Proton XPR

Do you have a Proton wallet?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Saw one mentioned either here on a reddit forum - AXXA.AI is the token. Took a punt on it yesterday, have doubled my money since. Might still be worth a small few quid for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Saw one mentioned either here on a reddit forum - AXXA.AI is the token. Took a punt on it yesterday, have doubled my money since. Might still be worth a small few quid for anyone interested.

Where can you get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Where can you get this?

I bought it on pancakeswap.

Went to their website https://axxa.ai/

There's a link there to pancakeswap and it imports the token details, I have a metamask account and used that to swap my BNB tokens for the AXXA ones

Since it is on the Binance Smart Chain the fees are low, much lower than if it was vie ETH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Not sure if anyone else experienced this back in 2017....I diversified into a lot of smaller caps and when the market dropped, these dropped quickly and hard across the board. I think these moonshots are great but everyone, people new to this in particular, need to be aware of the risks.

• Advertisement

Anyone looked into Polkaswap? Twitter page saying its available in approx 2 weeks. I'm presuming there will be a token, cant find any info on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

If they are worried about fees Bilaxy are thieves

Uh oh, haven't had the joy of a withdrawal yet. How bad is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Fetch.ai launched their new mainnet today, I'm well impressed with this company the more homework I do with them. https://youtu.be/g0cgImiijVM Fet token price probably way too extended right at the second with news of this and I'd expect a buy the romour sell the news pullback next few weeks, but I'm happy to hold onto a good proportion of the tokens I have for the long haul.

Uh oh, haven't had the joy of a withdrawal yet. How bad is it?

Bilaxy's fees from there to trust wallet are absolutely scandalous

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mjeddy

Have been following you guys on here for a couple of months now and thought I'd finally pipe in - just took the plunge and got some 10set on Uniswap .. fees hurt but thought was worth it to get in on day one.

It's meant to be aggressively deflationary, which encourages hodling and is backed by this guy Rob Gryn who's a techie on the Polish Forbes 100, so presumably they know what they're talking about. The roadmap looks good to me but I'm no finance expert.

1% of each transaction gets distributed back to token holders - but weirdly this seems to work without having to move the tokens out of your wallet.
    Don't know the mechanics of it but can confirm my token count has gone up by 8 in a few hours - at the moment that's only worth $7 or so but seems like a sweet feature that your tokens are automatically staked
    Cheers

mjeddy wrote: »
    Have been following you guys on here for a couple of months now and thought I'd finally pipe in - just took the plunge and got some 10set on Uniswap .. fees hurt but thought was worth it to get in on day one.

It's meant to be aggressively deflationary, which encourages hodling and is backed by this guy Rob Gryn who's a techie on the Polish Forbes 100, so presumably they know what they're talking about. The roadmap looks good to me but I'm no finance expert.

1% of each transaction gets distributed back to token holders - but weirdly this seems to work without having to move the tokens out of your wallet.
    Don't know the mechanics of it but can confirm my token count has gone up by 8 in a few hours - at the moment that's only worth $7 or so but seems like a sweet feature that your tokens are automatically staked
    Cheers
    Is this another meme coin/token? Because what you have described sounds like one of the 20 odd deflationary meme coins that have flooded Reddit in the last 6 weeks. Not having a go just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

sammye333 wrote: »
    A work colleague of mine was talking about verasity for a long time. He is currently sitting on over €250k at the moment.
    I only bought 300 dollars worth , which gave me 300k coins . I don't have a clue about crypto , so don't ask me about it :-)
    www.verasity.io

you should be very happy today :)

you should be very happy today :)

And the work colleague...I don't even know how he could possibly be feeling now ha.

Have many people got KICK here? It was an airdrop a few years ago. I have 888888 of them. Now worth over 100 dollars. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Be careful, a lot of tokens with POLK in the name have nothing to do with POLKADOT, just trying to ride on its coat tails, remember nothing is up and running on POLKADOT, the auctions to do so have not even started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mjeddy

Is this another meme coin/token? Because what you have described sounds like one of the 20 odd deflationary meme coins that have flooded Reddit in the last 6 weeks. Not having a go just curious.

I've read the whitepaper, and from what I could make out they're basically trying to start out like a hedge fund with a portfolio of coins which token holders basically earn dividends off by this apparently new Reflect.Finance eth blockchain method of distributing tokens automatically - they're smoothing out the volatility of crypto for traditional investors.
    Then they intend to try and bridge to also investing in stocks to further diversify the token.
    I guess one of their main ideas is the constant burning of tokens from 200M+ down to 2M so as to constantly increase the value of investor's tokens

So a 'stable' set of assets backing the token, a passive income from holding the token and an ever decreasing supply/increasing value of the token

Honestly though I'm just testing waters here - I've been following JRNY & Twitter stuff, got a 3x out of the KickPad IDO and broke even on a couple of others - partially I'm posting to see if someone points out what I'm missing:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Raoul wrote: »
    And the work colleague...I don't even know how he could possibly be feeling now ha.

Have many people got KICK here? It was an airdrop a few years ago. I have 888888 of them. Now worth over 100 dollars. Ha

are they, I got these a while back, not sure where they came from but just appeared in my wallet

can they be sold anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Raoul wrote: »

I thought you meant per token.. :eek:

I thought you meant per token.. :eek:

I would not be on Boards if that was the case. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Any youtubers/twitter pages you guys would recommend to watch/follow?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Jrny crypto, coin bureau and digital Dave are who what I watch on YouTube

This "Guy" is very good
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK_GSMbpiV8spgD3ZGloSw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Crazy 4 cryptos and coin bureau are the only channels I'm subscribed to now after a lot of dross removed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

LTO been the dark horse of my portfolio. Just keeps ticking away there in the background, going up nicely all the time.

Shout outs to whoever mentioned it here, can't remember who.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Straight Flush

I like the Wolf of all Streets (on Twitter mostly, but also on YouTube)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

stay well away from the guys with big shocked faces and 100x crypto coins to make you a million slogans

Economic Ninja is excellent, not all crypto but a down to earth guy with great regular vids

Advertisement