Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Unearthly wrote: »
    Topped on more ROSE yesterday below 18. Been a good one for me

where do you think it is going?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Vesper finally moving. Not sure why. Hopefully it stays up

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

put in EUR 100 in XEM and COTI on the same day.
    XEM is now EUR 53 and COTI is EUR 206. Sold my initial EUR 100 COTI investment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

suave.4u wrote: »
    put in EUR 100 in XEM and COTI on the same day.
    XEM is now EUR 53 and COTI is EUR 206. Sold my initial EUR 100 COTI investment.

Did you opt-in for Symbol (XYM) yet? It pretty much offsets your NEM loss at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

seannash wrote: »
    Vesper finally moving. Not sure why. Hopefully it stays up

I saw chico crypto tipping it today due to its low market cap compared to its tvl.
    That would explain the pump since its a small enough cap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Did you opt-in for Symbol (XYM) yet? It pretty much offsets your NEM loss at this stage.

Thaks, on Binance, I think you do not have to opt im:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/kque14/opt_in_on_binance/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Is anyone in on OCEAN?
    I'm holding a few and think it's time to stake them, anyone got any preferred pools via https://market.oceanprotocol.com/ ?

I saw chico crypto tipping it today due to its low market cap compared to its tvl.
    That would explain the pump since its a small enough cap.

Yeah it has a higher tvl than REN but RENs market cap is 10 times larger.
    Ive been holding a while now and the price movement has been mainly down. Nice to see it positive but it has a hard time staying up past 50 anytime it goes over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭djan

Safemoon is on a mad one, one way ticket to the ....MOON :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

djan wrote: »
    Safemoon is on a mad one, one way ticket to the ....MOON :D

Sold 50% of my safemoon yesterday to take my initial investment and a small profit and then today it explodes, I'm officially crap at this ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭djan

Sold 50% of my safemoon yesterday to take my initial investment and a small profit and then today it explodes, I'm officially crap at this ha ha

Watching it from the sidelines, mad alright. Have seen that people are having issues selling on likes of pancakeswap due to no liquidity on any pairing. How did you manage?

anything new worth looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Smart thing to do, this is an absolute **** coin, yes it can up a lot, but comes with serious risk

djan wrote: »
    Watching it from the sidelines, mad alright. Have seen that people are having issues selling on likes of pancakeswap due to no liquidity on any pairing. How did you manage?

I sold it the same way I bought it but in reverse, swapped it for USDT.

KilOit wrote: »
    Smart thing to do, this is an absolute **** coin, yes it can up a lot, but comes with serious risk

Oh I absolutely know its a s h I t coin, but just look at hoge or meme coin, these populist Ponzi schemes will make you money if you are in and out at the right times

timeToLive wrote: »
    anything new worth looking at?

IMO safemoon if monitored and managed correctly is still worth a small punt, its gone parabolic today and hasn't even been listed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I think I heard safemoon was a scam.

Rob2D wrote: »

I know another followed it called 'safes star' that was supposed to be a scam, listen all these meme coins/tokens are Ponzi schemes but that doesn't mean you should ignore them, there are serious gains to be had on some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Took a punt with $MITX on kucoin. Partnered with PWC and Huawei and a solid roadmap. Small market cap (under 50 mil). Has gone 10x couple days ago but nice pullback since so a decent entry point now. Lots of potential

I know another followed it called 'safes star' that was supposed to be a scam, listen all these meme coins/tokens are Ponzi schemes but that doesn't mean you should ignore them, there are serious gains to be had on some of them.

Oh for sure. I'm up massively on $FEG. But that actually has a potential decent future.

But I could swear I remember seeing people in the war on rugs Telegram talking about how they uncovered that safemoon was a scam the other day.

• Advertisement

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Took a punt with $MITX on kucoin. Partnered with PWC and Huawei and a solid roadmap. Small market cap (under 50 mil). Has gone 10x couple days ago but nice pullback since so a decent entry point now. Lots of potential

Thanks for that, can't find any info regarding its max supply. Sorry scrap that found it on coin gecko

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

Safe moon is being pumped by the wall street bets lads

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Oh for sure. I'm up massively on $FEG. But that actually has a potential decent future.

But I could swear I remember seeing people in the war on rugs Telegram talking about how they uncovered that safemoon was a scam the other day.

Saw a lot about FEG, how did you actually buy that?

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Saw a lot about FEG, how did you actually buy that?

Uniswap. But it has also since become available on the BSC side too.

Talking about IXI on Reddit, not sure if it's too late for this one so I checked it out on coin gecko and if you'd have had a €100 punt on this token 9 months ago you'd probably be retired. the million dollar question is how do you go about finding these moonshots before its too late. By the time you read about it on Reddit or hear about it on YouTube its normally too late. I'm thinking its a combination of research and luck, also the more punts you take the better the odds of catching one.

Talking about IXI on Reddit, not sure if it's too late for this one so I checked it out on coin gecko and if you'd have had a €100 punt on this token 9 months ago you'd probably be retired. the million dollar question is how do you go about finding these moonshots before its too late. By the time you read about it on Reddit or hear about it on YouTube its normally too late. I'm thinking its a combination of research and luck, also the more punts you take the better the odds of catching one.

Stalk coinmarket cap under newly listed. Or some of the small exchanges and see what new ones were listed

this is how people are talking about safemoon now, although it's not going up at the moment :o:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 browser 321

Bought some safemoon after it was posted here for eur 50.
    Went down to eur 10, now it is eur 110.
    Sold the initial 50 stake and left the rest. Thx again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

seannash wrote: »
    Stalk coinmarket cap under newly listed. Or some of the small exchanges and see what new ones were listed

That’s a good tip.

Any success stories here of a gamble on a new coin that 100x or more?

Obviously the bulk of a portfolio should be on the likes of btc etc but I’ve no problem putting a few hundred gamble on a new coin and maybe get lucky

• Advertisement

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    That’s a good tip.

Any success stories here of a gamble on a new coin that 100x or more?

Obviously the bulk of a portfolio should be on the likes of btc etc but I’ve no problem putting a few hundred gamble on a new coin and maybe get lucky

Not from me personally. I dont actually do what I suggested but I know its what a lot of people do

Advertisement