Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    stay well away from the guys with big shocked faces and 100x crypto coins to make you a million slogans

Economic Ninja is excellent, not all crypto but a down to earth guy with great regular vids

Forgot to mention him in my earlier post. Yes, definitely agree, one of the best out there and seems a good genuine guy to

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

After some research, I also added Syntropy NOIA to my portfolio. There are some major events coming up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I keep missing out on this type of stuff, 5 month old at home means my ability to catch up and read up on new coins/tokens to the market has pretty much dried up :(

Need to up my game methinks.

Starting looking at FEG near the start of the year but never pulled the trigger as I just didn't have the time. Told my better half about it and her face dropped, was gonna put €500 into it back then, she might listen next time when I want a few hours to myself to read up on things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

suave.4u wrote: »
    After some research, I also added Syntropy NOIA to my portfolio. There are some major events coming up.

Where can you buy this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

plasmin wrote: »
    Where can you buy this?
    Check on coinmarket cap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Safemoon is flying, I might cash in before the inevitable dump. Safestar another meme ****coin is looking like a rug pull, admins have gone quiet and its price has fallen off a cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Looking into ROSE some more, and it would seem that it is DOT with added privacy.
    Looks like they are working on a Uniswap rival with privacy and negligible fees. (Second state worked on Uniswap V1 Only to be snubbed by UniSwap, they are now working with Oasis labs, Revenge?)
    https://www.secondstate.io/tags/uniswap/
    Dawn.png
    You can see in the media there is a push for women in blockchain going on at the moment, just so happens that Dawn Song CEO of Oasis labs is probably the smartest person in the room no matter where she goes so I would expect to see her at the forefront of this push, can only be good for ROSE.
    Following photo from 2019 and here she is with the current #2 & #10, meanwhile ROSE is #189.
    2019.jpg
    Do a little bit of research on Dawn Song, she is a world leading expert on security and privacy, and ROSE is her crypto project, i genuinely believe ROSE is going to be huge in the coming years, you can see the shift in the public consciousness with regards to privacy, Apple are pushing it hard with iPhones and even Google are making some changes, ROSE is going to at the forefront of this privacy push in the crypto world in the coming years.
    https://uk.pcmag.com/security/132570/how-to-protect-your-privacy-in-a-post-covid-world
    I'm going to continue stacking , i see a lot of long term potential

Ahh come on, must be a leg pull? recommending a youtuber who says a Psychic Predicts THETA Could Go To $3000?
    Theta 1,000,000,000 tokens X $3000 =????

Is Rose similar to Phala network, Monero and Manta?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ahh come on, must be a leg pull? recommending a youtuber who says a Psychic Predicts THETA Could Go To $3000?

I wonder what that octopus who predicted the world cup results is up to!?

• Advertisement

Is Rose similar to Phala network, Monero and Manta?

Cant see big corporations using Monero due to history with illegal activity.
    Phala looks similar but have only had a quick look, would need more research before a opinion
    Mana is brand new, looks to be only a few months old, jumping on band wagon? Its a pass from me
    ROSE has a fully Doxxed team, you know what you are getting, so it all boils down to the fire power Dawn Song brings to the fight, her credentials are impeccable , she is author of numerous reference papers regarding security and privacy, she is an advisor for the NSA on security!!!
    Big money are early investors in ROSE , follow the money as they say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

Safemoon is flying, I might cash in before the inevitable dump. Safestar another meme ****coin is looking like a rug pull, admins have gone quiet and its price has fallen off a cliff.
    My investment was 5.75x up today....pulled out 50% so still a nice tidy profit and playing with free tokens now. Thanks to whoever recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Anyone come across $AIOZ. Direct Theta competitor. With the insane hype around it it done a 300x since the IDA launch yesterday. 0.15 to $5. Has pulled back a good bit since. Thread explaining it on Twitter,
    https://twitter.com/btc_charlie/status/1376622906181050369?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

fletch wrote: »
    My investment was 5.75x up today....pulled out 50% so still a nice tidy profit and playing with free tokens now. Thanks to whoever recommended

I pulled out about 75% a few days ago. Can’t complain though. I left in my initial investment on and that tripled again. Coins like that can go either way!

I think I’ll hold this for a while no though. It seems to have a big following and coin holders really pushing it so be interesting to see where it goes from here.

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    I pulled out about 75% a few days ago. Can’t complain though. I left in my initial investment on and that tripled again. Coins like that can go either way!

I think I’ll hold this for a while no though. It seems to have a big following and coin holders really pushing it so be interesting to see where it goes from here.

I pulled my initial and a small profit and left the rest ride and its up to €1350 free money. Dont know wether to sell or leave. Rationally I'm thinking that 1350 profits could come to good use on proper tokens like Rose mentioned earlier. These meme coins a scams but they make no sense, there is nice profits to be made if you bail at the right time

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

DENT was mentioned here a a while back and is making nice progress the past week .

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I pulled my initial and a small profit and left the rest ride and its up to €1350 free money. Dont know wether to sell or leave. Rationally I'm thinking that 1350 profits could come to good use on proper tokens like Rose mentioned earlier. These meme coins a scams but they make no sense, there is nice profits to be made if you bail at the right time

It’s hard to know what’s the best course of action.
    At the same time I put money on safemoon I put some on bepro too which seems like a good project but that hasn’t moved at all. I’m still gonna hold it though.

That post did make a good case for rose, I’m tempted by it now. I’m new to this so every good new project I hear about I want to get on ha

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Radsky

Same here. Pulled out amount I invested last night which is 1/3 of my total holding
    after it went 3x my purchase price. Letting the remaining 2/3 ride the wave. Heard it is getting listed on whitebit on monday.

It’s hard to know what’s the best course of action.
    At the same time I put money on safemoon I put some on bepro too which seems like a good project but that hasn’t moved at all. I’m still gonna hold it though.

That post did make a good case for rose, I’m tempted by it now. I’m new to this so every good new project I hear about I want to get on ha

Sold €500 SM and bought Rose with it, leave the rest where it is for now.

I looked at Safemoon's top wallet 4.8% worth approx $48m currently. They bought in for trillions at the beginning 28 days or so ago. The devs were asked about this and they said they had no idea who it was and a big speech about crypto is all about anonymity etc. No way in hell someone buys in that big before the token is even talked about on Reddit, I'm 100% certain its the devs or people closely related to them. So if you look at this whales transaction history they are cashing out periodically not in one go. For example they cashed out 90bn tokens 7 times in the one day. The whole thing is an elaborate Ponzi scheme, I listened to the AMA with the Devs and they look and sound like 4 gamers living in their parents basements, smoking vapes and talking utter nonsense. Its amazing how these schemes are successful, people really are sheep. All that said there is the potential to do well with them if managed correctly, look at Meme token to Hoge and people made life changing gains from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

3 trillion market cap. If btc is at 10-15trillion, the top 5 will be over a trillion. We are talking 5-10 years time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

yabadabado wrote: »
    DENT was mentioned here a a while back and is making nice progress the past week .

Could someone explain this project in layman's?

I've seen videos about paying to use extra data per month on your mobile. The fees look ridiculous though for even 1G of data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

What about BTT it has made serious gains lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Holo doing good stuff for me, my few 100e worth I bought 3wks ago has gone 4.5x. On a breakout today, I'll let it run another day or so and pull out my capital then

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Kucoin.
    They have some many events scheduled until May end, so hopefully it pays out :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

Looking into ROSE some more, and it would seem that it is DOT with added privacy.
    Looks like they are working on a Uniswap rival with privacy and negligible fees. (Second state worked on Uniswap V1 Only to be snubbed by UniSwap, they are now working with Oasis labs, Revenge?)
    https://www.secondstate.io/tags/uniswap/
    Dawn.png
    You can see in the media there is a push for women in blockchain going on at the moment, just so happens that Dawn Song CEO of Oasis labs is probably the smartest person in the room no matter where she goes so I would expect to see her at the forefront of this push, can only be good for ROSE.
    Following photo from 2019 and here she is with the current #2 & #10, meanwhile ROSE is #189.
    2019.jpg
    Do a little bit of research on Dawn Song, she is a world leading expert on security and privacy, and ROSE is her crypto project, i genuinely believe ROSE is going to be huge in the coming years, you can see the shift in the public consciousness with regards to privacy, Apple are pushing it hard with iPhones and even Google are making some changes, ROSE is going to at the forefront of this privacy push in the crypto world in the coming years.
    https://uk.pcmag.com/security/132570/how-to-protect-your-privacy-in-a-post-covid-world
    I'm going to continue stacking , i see a lot of long term potential

Way too much total supply though, pass from me. There is no way this will surpass Dot either. Dot is going into eth price range, will easily get to $800 - $1200 range at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kilough

Where are people buying all these alt coins? I've got polkadot on Kraken and also have a coinbase account. Rose looks interesting, several other coins mentioned here also. Just wondering is there a decent one stop exchange that covers them all?

Kilough wrote: »
    Where are people buying all these alt coins? I've got polkadot on Kraken and also have a coinbase account. Rose looks interesting, several other coins mentioned here also. Just wondering is there a decent one stop exchange that covers them all?

No, you will need to use a number of exchanges. Go to www.coinmarketcap.com search the project and the excanges it's on will be listed. Cheers

Jackben75 wrote: »
    Way too much total supply though, pass from me. There is no way this will surpass Dot either. Dot is going into eth price range, will easily get to $800 - $1200 range at some stage.

ETH & DOT have a infinite supply, the ROSE supply wont be released for 10 years.
    DOT is $44 so a 20x is $880, ROSE is $0.19 so a 20x is $3.80, i believe ROSE will hit $5 well before DOT hits $500.

• Advertisement

ETH & DOT have a infinite supply, the ROSE supply wont be released for 10 years.
    DOT is $44 so a 20x is $880, ROSE is $0.19 so a 20x is $3.80, i believe ROSE will hit $5 well before DOT hits $500.

No chance $5, dreamland stuff. You should be looking at total supply for Dot, Eth has no max supply either!

Advertisement