Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I am relatively new to crypto. Already made 2X gains with safemoon and FEG thx to you guys.
    ya all rock!
    Long may it continue*

* It may not continue

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Danger Fourpence

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Just saw it pop up on a YouTube channel I like called crypto nutrition. It’s on my watchlist now.

Very early days for it yet but very low market cap and am seeing a bit of talk around it. I've no idea if it will fly or not but bought in two days ago and it's almost doubled since.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Very early days for it yet but very low market cap and am seeing a bit of talk around it. I've no idea if it will fly or not but bought in two days ago and it's almost doubled since.

what is the coin name cant find anything on youtube but lad in bandana

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

what is the coin name cant find anything on youtube but lad in bandana

LABS .

Only seems to be on 2 exchanges , Bilaxy and Uniswap.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

yabadabado wrote: »
    LABS .

Only seems to be on 2 exchanges , Bilaxy and Uniswap.

cool , ill throw a ton at it and keep an eye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Binance customer service just sucks.

I have a relatively small issue whereby I am not able to transfer fiat from the binance app (it is all greyed out) , but via website it works fine.
    It has been 10 days and no reply from support even after multiple reminders.

I am just worried if I put in a huge amount and face any issues, will i get timely support. Is it worth the risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I have some yffs on uniswap, how do I transfer this to something like Labs or another cheap Token.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Truckermal wrote: »
    I have some yffs on uniswap, how do I transfer this to something like Labs or another cheap Token.

I think you just , hit swap and enter in the coin you have and what you wanna convert it to.

I bought LABS using ETH and that's all I did ,I presume they are similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

OGN is an interesting one, strong potential with the explosion of NFT's. Worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

This is starting to become my moonshot, my original 2k not far off 10x now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

PhoenixDAO PHNX could be one to watch maybe??

5 mil marketcap. Can purchase on Uniswap or BSC soon.

-Announced partnerships with Travala & Polygon (Matic) yesterday.
    - Team confirmed Top 10 exchange listing happening (clues to Huobi maybe Kucoin)
    - Apparently huge partnerships coming
    - BSC & Pancakeswap listing
    - Polygon(Matic) L2 integration
    - Events Marketplace dApp. NFT tickets for events. Launching this week. First project to mint NFT tickets on L2
    - Staking v2 with farming
    - Signed on marketing agency LunaPR (who work with Huobi)
    - Identity, authentication, payment Protocols

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Rob2D wrote: »
    PhoenixDAO PHNX could be one to watch maybe??

5 mil marketcap. Can purchase on Uniswap or BSC soon.

Thanks for the heads up. Its already on bittrex too.

OGN is an interesting one, strong potential with the explosion of NFT's. Worth a look

Ha wasn't expecting that so soon! Up nearly 50% since that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Timmaay wrote: »
    This is starting to become my moonshot, my original 2k not far off 10x now.

Nice one. What's your exit strategy going to be?

I'm getting into a similar position with Harmony One and have 2 sides of me fighting with myself. One saying to hold to 1 dollar and above, the other saying to take partial profits along the way

Dobbytoes wrote: »

$ZUZ starting to make moves today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Unearthly wrote: »
    Nice one. What's your exit strategy going to be?

I'm getting into a similar position with Harmony One and have 2 sides of me fighting with myself. One saying to hold to 1 dollar and above, the other saying to take partial profits along the way

I took out my original 2k capital, and then yeild farming the rest on theirown website, with an expected apy of 275% lol, how true that will be God knows, but I've apparently earned 1500$ in the last 2wks or so I've had it there. All in the format of their new coin, mettalex. Who knows how long all this will run for, I could be back here in a weeks time with a 70% drop in value cursing I didn't think through your suggestion of an exit more clearly ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

One id recommend for the microcaps to checkout
    Elongate
    Website was updated yesterday to Elongate.cc
    19,000 holders already
    4 days old
    10m market cap
    Applied for coingecko and coinmarketcap
    4days old but crazy social growth already, and an awesome team putting up websites - pushing listings in exchanges etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Elongate
    19,000 holders already
    4 days old
    10m market cap
    4days old but crazy social growth already, and an awesome team putting up websites - pushing listings in exchanges etc

Where can you buy it?

Polkamarkets looks a good one, not exactly a moonshot at $2.50 but low max supply, some kind of gambling utility that I dont fully understand and reputable team behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Where can you buy it?

Go on elongate.cc. The instructions are on there. I haven’t bought it myself. Found the process a bit too daunting for me to go through(a bit lazy tbf).

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Where can you buy it?

I bought it on pancakeswap. It is not even listed, so hopefully it should moon a bit with the listing itself

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

Elongate
    19,000 holders already
    4 days old
    10m market cap

with 19000 holders are we really early buying this one? lol

Polkamarkets looks a good one, not exactly a moonshot at $2.50 but low max supply, some kind of gambling utility that I dont fully understand and reputable team behind it.

$PLOT is worth a look if you're interested in Polkamarkets, same kind of idea but due to launch on Polygon L2 soon which should give it a boost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Elongate
    19,000 holders already
    4 days old
    10m market cap

Is this a meme coin. They all have the same MO and roadmap. List on PCS then tell people next step is coinmarket/Coingecko, then an exchange and then NFTs and staking.

Oh and they donate to a charity, thats the new spin they all seem to have

It'll pump for a bit but its no different than any of the rest of them. It has no utility

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

$PLOT is worth a look if you're interested in Polkamarkets, same kind of idea but due to launch on Polygon L2 soon which should give it a boost

+38% today

seannash wrote: »
    Is this a meme coin. They all have the same MO and roadmap. List on PCS then tell people next step is coinmarket/Coingecko, then an exchange and then NFTs and staking.

Oh and they donate to a charity, thats the new spin they all seem to have

It'll pump for a bit but its no different than any of the rest of them. It has no utility

I'd say he's fully aware its a meme coin/token as we all are. They are a Ponzi scheme and a scam but I wouldnt completely ignore them, I personally have done really well out of a couple of them albeit they require monitoring and exiting at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Apparently finance laws are even more strict in Washington than New York so a nation wide roll out is on the cards
    https://decrypt.co/63344/metal-coin-surges-250-on-licensing-news
    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/metal $7.19 up 250% in 24 hours
    Market cap $455m Rank 142

Metal is running on the Proton
    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/proton $0.0268 up 93% in 24 hours.
    Market cap $17m Rank 809

Same teams
    https://www.protonchain.com/about
    https://www.metalpay.com/about

Now with Metal getting a bank license in Washington with potential for more to come the Proton roadmap starts to look very interesting
    https://www.protonchain.com/roadmap

All the money is currently going into Metal MTL as it is on main exchanges, Proton XPR is on Korean exchanges and has small volume on Uniswap and 1Inch.
    I think we could be early here even after a 93% 24 hour pump, I did not go mad but picked up 2000 XPR for €50 on Bitthumb, will forget about it and hopefully Metal will expand in the USA and with it the price of XPR will rise.

https://blog.metalpay.com/category/proton/

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

XPR not currently on Tier 1 exchanges, but for how long? Look at the followers
    cz.jpg
    huobi.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

@dirk, I can't bring myself to pay the ETH fees to get xpr. Estimated network fee 0.03979 ETH $73.40

Advertisement