Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Noob question here. If one of your coins goes moonish how the hell can you cash out without incurring the current crazy fees? I have a bag of VRA and id like to take my stake out but the fees are very high, am I just going to have to pucker up or is there a way to convert it to another coin that doesn't incur such a hit.

Its cheaper if you sell your coins on a centralised exchange like kucoin or gate.io
    You only have to pay the smaller gas fees to send the coin to the exchange wallet then.
    5$ vs 50$

I'd go with kucoin, you could trade it there. Plus there are plenty of gems in kucoin at the moment.
    Ewt is starting to move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

STMX is on the rise, one to keep an eye on over the coming weeks as it has huge growth potential. Managed to get in earlier just before the price took off but still definitely worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    is it on atomic wallet?

try their support they are excellent
    No it was TrustWallet. Incidentally those tokens that I lost that cost approx €150 are now worth €1500

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Bought some Safemoon, just for fun.
    Thanks for the post earlier on EWT, it has started to climb.
    Enjoying this thread 😊

Have been holding ADA for sometime now. Hopefully with the coinbase announcement, it will finally go up. It did go up after the mainnet, but then lot of holders did sell high and price went down. I too sold and then bought again when the price went low

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

suave.4u wrote: »
    Have been holding ADA for sometime now. Hopefully with the coinbase announcement, it will finally go up. It did go up after the mainnet, but then lot of holders did sell high and price went down. I too sold and then bought again when the price went low

it will finally go up? its up 4500% on 12 months ago. hopefully it continues going up might be a better way of putting it. It will probably go up a small bit before going back to 1.00-1.10 over the weekend.

dougal0691 wrote: »
    it will finally go up? its up 4500% on 12 months ago. hopefully it continues going up might be a better way of putting it. It will probably go up a small bit before going back to 1.00-1.10 over the weekend.

I meant it will go up after I bought it :D.
    Some youtubers are speculating $10 for ADA long term, crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Youtube influencers are in a dodgy position to exploit the market.

Say you have 300k subscribers, buy a small coin then do a video promoting it. Cash out on the pump.

Not saying they all do it, but it does happen. For bigger coins like Ada and Ethereum they can hype it that it will go to a crazy price when in reality they will be cashing out a much lower rate

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

Noob question here. If one of your coins goes moonish how the hell can you cash out without incurring the current crazy fees? I have a bag of VRA and id like to take my stake out but the fees are very high, am I just going to have to pucker up or is there a way to convert it to another coin that doesn't incur such a hit.

Did you cash out. I have few hundred thousand vra coins that I got for 0.001

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

sammye333 wrote: »
    Did you cash out. I have few hundred thousand vra coins that I got for 0.001

moved it to kucoin and took out my initial stake letting the profit ride.

• Advertisement

A few hundred on BFI 3 days ago and we'd been retired lads

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    always best to do a test transfer first before sending everything, maybe even do it twice

if its a couple eur its better than losing a couple 100

Would you believe that I recovered the lost tokens today, reading through Reddit and someone posted a link for anyone that sent go20 tokens to erc20 network on trust wallet, took me about an hour of messing but retrieved every token worth €1500 today that cost €130 6 weeks ago. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

How does that kind of increase even happen? is there anything suspicious about it?

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    How does that kind of increase even happen? is there anything suspicious about it?

I was thinking the same, I haven't a clue but I'd love to be an insider on the next one and stick €1,000 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

BFI? See a couple of BFIs on exchanges, but none with big gains?

BFI? See a couple of BFIs on exchanges, but none with big gains?

Bearn BFI 357,740% in 3 days according to coin market cap
    From €0.17 to €632 in 3 days

$17.00 at the start of this year was its lowest point according to coinstats. its down 6% on the week.

dougal0691 wrote: »
    $17.00 at the start of this year was its lowest point according to coinstats. its down 6% on the week.

Either its a mistake on coinmarketcap or they aren't the same coin we are looking at, if you go onto CMC and spotlight biggest gainers Bearn is #1

Either its a mistake on coinmarketcap or they aren't the same coin we are looking at

bearn.fi BFI. #3500 by market cap. currently sitting at $750 a coin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Either its a mistake on coinmarketcap or they aren't the same coin we are looking at, if you go onto CMC and spotlight biggest gainers Bearn is #1

Yes, other sites not showing the same gains. Coinstats shows it as 1 week low of $624.60

• Advertisement

Yeah its a mistake on coin market sorry guys, I checked coingecko and a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dock
    $0.092792
    Market cap $51m
    50% of tokens circulating
    Go to their github and you can see they have Rosetta API
    www.rosetta-api.org/
    Which is run by and i believe required for a Coinbase listing
    https://github.com/coinbase/rosetta-specifications

Watch the video and see the potential, i have a bag and will be adding to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Et-O9L_LQ
    Only 848 views, as they say we are getting in on the ground floor on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Unearthly wrote: »
    Youtube influencers are in a dodgy position to exploit the market.

Say you have 300k subscribers, buy a small coin then do a video promoting it. Cash out on the pump.

Not saying they all do it, but it does happen. For bigger coins like Ada and Ethereum they can hype it that it will go to a crazy price when in reality they will be cashing out a much lower rate

Coin bureau is about the only big youtuber not shilling projects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dock
    $0.092792
    Market cap $51m
    50% of tokens circulating
    Go to their github and you can see they have Rosetta API
    www.rosetta-api.org/
    Which is run by and i believe required for a Coinbase listing
    https://github.com/coinbase/rosetta-specifications

Watch the video and see the potential, i have a bag and will be adding to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Et-O9L_LQ
    Only 848 views, as they say we are getting in on the ground floor on this one

It's already on Binance.
    And it's up over 3000% from it's all time low which was on 13th March.

IMO you need to find one before it's listed on a major exchange.

I found AAPX on twitter.
    7 million total supply and only listed on Uniswap.

I like the look of it. What does everyone think?

Irish_rat wrote: »

I agree, I like that 'guy' a lot. I'd say he does do it a little, he admitted he has a lot of Litentry in his bag and he has shilled that on more than one occasions but I agree he's about the best of them and a bit of a character.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Irish_rat wrote: »

The Ellio kid is the absolute woerst. Endlessly shilling worthless ****coins and pumping & dumping on his subs. Had to unsub. Bitboy too.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I have a bag of dxsale which is doing okay but a few of those memecoins launched on their platform recently. The most recent one is mirror which had the presale end last night. Currently up 20% so nothing crazy.
    Pure gamble this one too. Doubt itll be around too long but might get a profit out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

If one of my coins pumps for no reason I always check elliotrades first to see if its a good time to sell!
    Does anyone here hold lina?
    I see it pumped on binance listing news.
    Its a synthetix platform but I have it on huobi and wondering if I should sell most and move it into dht (d'hedge) which is another similar app built on top of snx.
    Recently datadash has been on the dht discord so I'm wondering if he will start shilling it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

If one of my coins pumps for no reason I always check elliotrades first to see if its a good time to sell!
    Does anyone here hold lina?
    I see it pumped on binance listing news.
    Its a synthetix platform but I have it on huobi and wondering if I should sell most and move it into dht (d'hedge) which is another similar app built on top of snx.
    Recently datadash has been on the dht discord so I'm wondering if he will start shilling it soon.

Suppose it depends on what you are looking for. To make a quick buck then sell now as there is always a chance it may dump at listing 'buy the rumour, sell the news'

Or if you believe in the project and think it has long term potential then hold as it will recover from any dumping and reach new highs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Hyve seems like a solid project worth considering:

https://hyve.works/

Advertisement