Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Bought a few XGG, hasn't quite taken off with the rest of the market. Any news on that front or a case of waiting for the marketing to really kick off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Bought a few XGG, hasn't quite taken off with the rest of the market. Any news on that front or a case of waiting for the marketing to really kick off?

I bought the dip today the fees to transfer from Bilaxy to Trust Wallet are scandalous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Hyve seems like a solid project worth considering:

https://hyve.works/

I'm not sure about these yet.

First of all I love the idea. They have spotted deficiencies in the freelance platform space with the high fees, slow payment timeframe and issues with dispute resolution. If you read the full whitepaper it sounds great.

The market cap is extremely low about 9 million dollars and the token circulation is just under 24 million so great potential there to multiply your investment many times.

I was curious so I joined their Telegram team as they were having a pancakeswap listing due. The expectation was that the price would rocket but the opposite happened and a big dump happened. Also their listing seems kind of dodgy. It was not mentioned by pancakeswap and the token is not yet automatically listed on there, you need to manually enter the address.

Also their YouTube channel seems very crap and small time but I haven't completely written them off yet. The roadmap says we should see should start to see parts of the platform in April so I'll be monitoring that closely but for now I can't rule out that it's a scam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Dobbytoes wrote: »

Nice find. Only 500k circulating supply too. Thanks :thumbsup:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Nice find. Only 500k circulating supply too. Thanks :thumbsup:

Where can I got some of these if I'm interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Where can I got some of these if I'm interested?
    Its uniswap and seems to be on bilaxy too. Not sure where else since it's not on coingecko yet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I dunno. It has pumped a lot already...........

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Rob2D wrote: »
    I dunno. It has pumped a lot already...........

Just saw that, time to get in was a few days ago sub $10.

Will watch it for a while to see if there's more legs in it. Maybe an eye over on other forums too just to see if someone is shilling it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

OMI made it to €0.01 overnight, nice earner to wake top to

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Sounds interesting
    Shame only on uniswap. Is there any way around the fees before the upgrade towards end of month?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Kinda after timing here but I went with Zuz, Dafi, Perp and SI this past few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

OMI made it to €0.01 overnight, nice earner to wake top to

I only recently heard of omi. I was surprised to see it's already a 2.3bn market cap on coingecko.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

hey guys, long time lurker - so far dabbed only with BTC and ETH - would it be possible for you to start adding where these can be bought so completely (and no so completely) new people could use some of the info without spending half a day trying to figure out where to look for them coins? much appreciated :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

without spending half a day trying to figure out where to look for them coins? much appreciated :)

That's the entire point. DYOR. Nobody here is a financial advisor. Never invest in something you don't COMPLETELY understand.

You want to earn? You gotta learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

Hi , have a look at matrix AI, MAN,

On kucoin and gate.io

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

STMX doing wonders for me

hey guys, long time lurker - so far dabbed only with BTC and ETH - would it be possible for you to start adding where these can be bought so completely (and no so completely) new people could use some of the info without spending half a day trying to figure out where to look for them coins? much appreciated :)

For most just search it on coingecko and then the exchanges tab there and it will bring it right to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

Sad to see wankcoin is gone.

https://wankcoin.com

Anyone interested in starting a decentralised semaphore coin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

Rob2D wrote: »
    That's the entire point. DYOR. Nobody here is a financial advisor. Never invest in something you don't COMPLETELY understand.

You want to earn? You gotta learn.

Nothing in my post is actually questioning the quality of the posts here, on the contrary. All I've asked for was some tips about the exchange details, something posters would know already since they're the ones using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

IMHO the best option would be to follow renowned Youtubers like say JRNYCRYPTO.
    I invested in COTI, LTC and EWT and have made good gains. COTI has doubled in a month

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

suave.4u wrote: »
    IMHO the best option would be to follow renowned Youtubers like say JRNYCRYPTO.
    I invested in COTI, LTC and EWT and have made good gains. COTI has doubled in a month

I like Tony for his emotionless delivery but how much of this is a self fulfilling prophecy? Any coin he puts out there has a great chance of pumping due to his followers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Topped on more ROSE yesterday below 18. Been a good one for me

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I like Tony for his emotionless delivery but how much of this is a self fulfilling prophecy? Any coin he puts out there has a great chance of pumping due to his followers!

Me too. He does a lot of shilling, but overall his picks are better than average.

suave.4u wrote: »
    Me too. He does a lot of shilling, but overall his picks are better than average.

Yeah, it is tough to know who to follow. One I follow on telegram is TheBull. But like he has 100k followers on telegram....so if he says a coin is going to do x....immediately after there is a little bit of a bump.

He does have some good info though.

But...with lots of the telegram guys, I do find that if a coin pumps, they say "look I said this back in Jan" which gives them credibility. However, they have loads of other coins that aren't pumping. Anyway....it is a bull market, so pretty much any coin that is mentioned is going to increase at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I checked the chart on this one. It seems like its tanking.
    What am i missing

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Anyone know about why Siacoin doing so well, very nice surprise but can't figure why it is suddenly doing so well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

seannash wrote: »
    What am i missing

I bought it, that's the only logical reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

seannash wrote: »
    What am i missing

$ZUZ is pretty much brand new, you're very early and it could take off any time, just HODL...

Advertisement