Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Kilboor wrote: »
    Please don't listen to me :D There'll come a day I'll get it badly wrong :o

No idea how to play this, happy to hold. The catalyst I want is those trial results, due Q1. If they're positive I see no reason this isn't on par with $SAVA

Which at minimum should bring it to 700 mil MKT Cap

Took some profit at 25, will see how it trades today/monday and go back in had to be profit taking at some stage what a run! thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

DutchYurt wrote: »
    Took some profit at 25, will see how it trades today/monday and go back in had to be profit taking at some stage what a run! thanks again!

Well done, the rise caught me completely off guard. No doubt it was pumped by day traders. This was also the case last June but that time I sold at the top and bought back in.

Have cash on the sidelines here waiting for another good entry on ANVS to add to position.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭pitrn

They've announced a mobile esports partnership with NFL today.
    I had got in with whatever money I had left so only bought 17 shares, wish In had bought more..

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭pitrn

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    In this since 17.68 but only have ten shares so am going to keep going with this one, I really like the premise of it. Tons of potential
    it's 5.68 gbx now, is this the share you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

The next Tesla. what actually have Tesla done apart from promises.

They do have 0.8% of global car sales. Tiny, but hey, who's counting?

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

Kilboor wrote: »
    Well done, the rise caught me completely off guard. No doubt it was pumped by day traders. This was also the case last June but that time I sold at the top and bought back in.

Have cash on the sidelines here waiting for another good entry on ANVS to add to position.

What do you think is a good position to get ANVS at? I am in at 10 but looking to add some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Gamma1

crushproof wrote: »
    Not sure if it was here that it was posted previously but DSG Global, which is getting involved in the EV market has had a great day. Up over 25%.

I got in initially with a tiny holding, pure gamble, at 33c before it rocketed to 1.36. Dropped back and bought more at 1.02 before it reached a low of 73c so glad to see rising again today. Some great prospects, diverse business with its finger in a lot of pies.

DSG can't find on Degiro. Chris Horn had an interesting article on batteries on IT yesterday. Mentioned Quantum (Rigolo pick), Chinese Contemporary Amperex and Solid Power neither of which are on Degiro either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

treatyman wrote: »
    What do you think is a good position to get ANVS at? I am in at 10 but looking to add some more.

It's weighted to Sava currently which is annoying to be honest, I'd consider ANVS to be the ultimate hidden gem prior to the formers rise.... :(

Watch Sava today, see if it falls on open and see how ANVS reacts. Anything under 16 dollars looks a good entry right now to me.

Always going to be massive consolidation on a low volume pumped stock like ANVS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

pitrn wrote: »
    it's 5.68 gbx now, is this the share you are talking about?

SKLZ its $38.99, I wouldn't touch 90% of new launched spacs at that price.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

SKLZ its $38.99

Great day for #SKLZ yesterday. Up 20% after announcement of a huge deal with the NFL. Only wish i had more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Papa Fluffy

Long time lurker here on the Share Picks threads over the last few years and finally decided to set up an account. Some really useful info and of course money made from the picks shared on here. Thanks guys ðŸ˜

Anyway decided to share a few picks of my own for 2021

DEGIRO:

BCRX: (BioCryst Pharmaceuticals) In this since early 2020 and will continue to hold for the foreseeable as the
    pipeline of what’s coming seems very promising.

Mindmed: ( FRA :BGHM) Could be a big year across the board on psychedelic’s therapy companies.

OTC on IBKR

TSNP (HUMBL) : HUMBL Financial to give retail investors access to “one-click” software services on the new digital asset trading markets. The BLOCK ETXs track three different vertical themes: Index, Active and Thematic strategies, allowing customers simplified portfolio exposure to new blockchain trading markets.

Seriously pumping this week so might see a pull back today. Averaged in at 0.38 Currently 0.93

ABML (American Battery Metals Corp) : American Battery Technology Company is engaged in lithium-ion battery recycling, battery metals and material extraction, and resource production. We are a leading US-based battery metals company producing low cost battery metals with a sustainable commitment to closed loop, clean energy technologies.

Average 2.85, currently 3.79

Portfolio also includes the following:
    Numinus Wellness Inc
    GAN
    Geely Automobile
    AYRO
    Farmmi
    Intel
    Tilray

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Immunocore IPO today with shared initially starting at $26. Has anyone been following this and have any insight into how this could go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Howdy folks, it's friday..:)

What's the general view of markets here going forward, I'm expecting a correction once the earnings season is over, we may not see drops like last march but definitely a correction S&P is at least 15% higher than it's last peak....valuations are over-stretched and have read private clients of GS, BofA are cashing in.

that's one of the reasons I have been transitioning into SPACS's the downside risk is less if you get in early.
    I'm also holding a good bit of cash probably will increase it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Howdy folks, it's friday..:)

What's the general view of markets here going forward, I'm expecting a correction once the earnings season is over, we may not see drops like last march but definitely a correction S&P is at least 15% higher than it's last peak....valuations are over-stretched and have read private clients of GS, BofA are cashing in.

that's one of the reasons I have been transitioning into SPACS's the downside risk is less if you get in early.
    I'm also holding a good bit of cash probably will increase it.

I have the same feeling, I've been slowly reducing my overall portfolio by 1/3 to keep cash on hands.. but I also think its not yet around the corner, Fed/CB are still printing money, stimilus checks to come, countries still in lockdown with covid and the uk variant.

Do you see it happening in the next few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,044 ✭✭✭✭neris

start shorting FBD judgment gone against them in the case taken by the pubs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

The market likes that response

• Registered Users Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭Treppen

Long time lurker here on the Share Picks threads over the last few years and finally decided to set up an account. Some really useful info and of course money made from the picks shared on here. Thanks guys ðŸ˜

Anyway decided to share a few picks of my own for 2021

DEGIRO:

BCRX: (BioCryst Pharmaceuticals) In this since early 2020 and will continue to hold for the foreseeable as the
    pipeline of what’s coming seems very promising.

Mindmed: ( FRA :BGHM) Could be a big year across the board on psychedelic’s therapy companies.

OTC on IBKR

TSNP (HUMBL) : HUMBL Financial to give retail investors access to “one-click” software services on the new digital asset trading markets. The BLOCK ETXs track three different vertical themes: Index, Active and Thematic strategies, allowing customers simplified portfolio exposure to new blockchain trading markets.

Seriously pumping this week so might see a pull back today. Averaged in at 0.38 Currently 0.93

ABML (American Battery Metals Corp) : American Battery Technology Company is engaged in lithium-ion battery recycling, battery metals and material extraction, and resource production. We are a leading US-based battery metals company producing low cost battery metals with a sustainable commitment to closed loop, clean energy technologies.

Average 2.85, currently 3.79

Portfolio also includes the following:
    Numinus Wellness Inc
    GAN
    Geely Automobile
    AYRO
    Farmmi
    Intel
    Tilray

Come join us on the Marijuana Shares thread for more MindMed , Tilray type predictions and discussions ... https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057826130

• Registered Users Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭Treppen

Someday I'll break even on these Viking Theraputics Shares, seems to be a bit of an uptick lately. Is that just general market sentiment or is there a phase 3 due (I can't tell from their website).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

I dont understand why virgin galactic is soaring so high?

I bought 6 shares in Jan just because .... It sounded cool.

. Its up 125% since then. Even after 2 major fails... I can only imagine the price if they manage to pull off a landing without complete destruction of the space craft.

Might be worth adding a few to your long term portfolio .

SPCE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

The next Tesla. what actually have Tesla done apart from promises.

I was referring moreso to the hype associated with Tesla, rather than the actual fundamentals.

DutchYurt wrote: »
    Up until two days ago you only posted about meme stocks with a few specific mentions to AMC now you yawn post someone who mentions it? Get the absolute **** out of here with that ****housery

Haha yes it was topical for a week, now it's all anyone seems to talk about in this thread

. Its up 125% since then. Even after 2 major fails... I can only imagine the price if they manage to pull off a landing without complete destruction of the space craft.

SPCE

I was thinking the same. VGAC is also pumping!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

TBH I don't know, but when earnings season is over, lot of folks might be inclined to take profit and that could trigger correction...but again Fed's/govt might stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭bish76

Silver frenzy seems to be almost over. First Majestic Silver is at 16.11 today.
    Any suggestions for estimated value to buy and hold for a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same. VGAC is also pumping!

Amazing how much this pumped given people knew it was 23 and me for about a week beforehand. I got unlucky and sold at broke even at 12.16 last week. Boo haha

cronos wrote: »
    Amazing how much this pumped given people knew it was 23 and me for about a week beforehand. I got unlucky and sold at broke even at 12.16 last week. Boo haha

Not good! I was hoping it would come down towards the $10 mark again but twasn't meant to be it would seem. If it does I'll probably lump in circa 5K.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    Not good! I was hoping it would come down towards the $10 mark again but twasn't meant to be it would seem. If it does I'll probably lump in circa 5K.

At this point if it comes down again I'd take it as a warning sign.

cronos wrote: »
    At this point if it comes down again I'd take it as a warning sign.

Really? I would tend to disagree. It will be interesting to watch though! Finally someone who's interested in more than $AMC/$GME ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭Shedite27

SPCE

There was a pump when ARK annouced they were opening a Space EFT

IT then got caught up in the short squeeze story too

Advertisement