Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I can't wait for the big wherers night out when we're all vaccinated! Where will it be happening?? I vote for Kilkenny!! Grand and easy for me to get to. Or Wexford. If you're going to make me travel a distance, then I'll suggest Galway please!

What about.....

Your house...

:D

To thine own self be true

What about.....

Your house...

:D

Nah! I wanna goooo somewhere! I just don't wanna have to go too far! :D

Nah! I wanna goooo somewhere! I just don't wanna have to go too far! :D

We will get a garden marquee for you so...

Hmmmm... Maybe. I certainly have the space. We can put this on the list of ideas! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

tenor.gif

It's not working Thomil!!! :(

Typical Monday, so. Doesn't surprise me in the least. Looks like I'll have to tough it out...

Oh, and did I read something about about a post-lockdown party?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

I take it from your suggestions that you're volunteering to organise the whole shebang. That's great PM! I know you'll arrange a great night!! Thanks!!!!!!!! :):):)

thomil wrote: »

Oh, and did I read something about about a post-lockdown party?

Yeah Purple Mountain is organising it. It's gonna be some craic. What county do you think it should be held in??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I can't wait for the big wherers night out when we're all vaccinated! Where will it be happening?? I vote for Kilkenny!! Grand and easy for me to get to. Or Wexford. If you're going to make me travel a distance, then I'll suggest Galway please!

Spanish Point in Co. Clare so nobody can escape easily. A post Covid lockdown of the nervous, not so nervous, the brave (offline) and the brave (online) and those that don't give a fiddlers head sweat about getting together. I've already asked Mrs G. and she said Go do it! Over to the organisers.:D

Yeah Purple Mountain is organising it. It's gonna be some craic. What county do you think it should be held in??

Aran Islands.. just to make it adventurous.

You're the boss! And thinking the same as G, making sure no one can escape.. Nice! Mrs G has given us the go ahead. Go forth and party plan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Works for me, a flight in one of those little island hoppers is still on my bucket list anyway :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sounds like a plan :D

You're the boss! And thinking the same as G, making sure no one can escape.. Nice! Mrs G has given us the go ahead. Go forth and party plan!

I'm just thinking of a remote spot with crappy roads and a decent Hotel.:D Renvyle in Connemara is also an option. But no perverts or people on the hunt for the ride. Drinks, food and good chat only.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm just thinking of a remote spot with crappy roads and a decent Hotel.:D Renvyle in Connemara is also an option.

Actually genuinely I think Renvyle is a great idea.
    no perverts or people on the hunt for the ride. Drinks, food and good chat only.:D

Ah stop, sure we have to let Ted and Seph come along.

That made me laugh out loud :D

thomil wrote: »
    Works for me, a flight in one of those little island hoppers is still on my bucket list anyway :D

Those flights are no big deal. Really. Loads of runways out there not even used. A drive on crappy roads is way more fun.:D

Ted and Seph never even came into my mind as perverts. They are welcome to this shindig. But I will warn you, I'm a fooking party animal on a decent night out.:eek:

Ted and Seph never even came into my mind as perverts. They are welcome to this shindig. But I will warn you, I'm a fooking party animal on a decent night out.:eek:

Well I warn you, I gave up the drink until such a time as this covid business is behind us... So I might get totally hammered! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hunky dory stripping service will take a break that night so

:pac: :pac:

Well I warn you, I gave up the drink until such a time as this covid business is behind us... So I might get totally hammered! :pac:

Well then the Renvyle it is, because if you get hammered out there, you either fall into the lake, walk into the sea, fall into a big fire, get lost on a road or fall into or up to bed.:D

• Advertisement

Hunky dory stripping service will take a break that night so

:pac: :pac:

:D:D Can't believe you remember that! :pac:

Look talk to PM, she's in charge. Maybe she was planning to get some strippers in, I dunno but you could put your names forward.

Those two are in a league of their own :D. Poor Duvet is tormented with Seph :D

Well then the Renvyle it is, because if you get hammered out there, you either fall into the lake, walk into the sea, fall into a big fire, get lost on a road or fall into or up to bed.:D

Bed it shall be. I'm not a rowdy drunk. I just get really sleepy!

Just imagine if this thread actually did a mad post covid thing like this. I'd love it.:D

Any stripper auditions can be PMd to...well....PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Any stripper auditions can be PMd to...well....PM.

I'll do that, you'll be busy organising everything else. Really, I insist.

We need to make sure Auto doesn't get to pick any music too!

Imagine if we all hated one another in person and killed the thread?! :eek:

Just imagine if this thread actually did a mad post covid thing like this. I'd love it.:D

Me too. I really think we should do it. Sure haven't we kept each other going through all this sh1te!

I'll do that, you'll be busy organising everything else. Really, I insist

So selfless!

Imagine if we all hated one another in person and killed the thread?! :eek:

Only one way to find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

So selfless!

Only one way to find out!

That has happened before on boards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet can collect me on the way !

Leggy , if we hate each other , well , we best not stand too close to a cliff edge so :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement