Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sunday is going well :) Nails left to do and I’m all pampered out :D

Bedside choosing a nail polish colour

Booby hugs to you Sardi ((hugs))

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, just had lunch :)

Congrats on your news Witchie :)
    Tell Emma to find a way to resolve this without you as it's unfair and stressful on you.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Tell Emma if she can contact you she can contact H and you’re not getting involved in their disagreements. They have to make amends not you :) just curious How old are they?

Thanks guys, will try this, they're both 21

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somehow I have to get my body to sleep at 7pm and wake up at 2am to go have breakfast in Africa.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats witchie !

Kitchen side making dinner , ma is watching that show where people dress and up and sing, it's the worse show I've ever seen and one of the judges just tried to a an Irish accent 🤦🤦

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

smurfjed wrote: »
    Somehow I have to get my body to sleep at 7pm and wake up at 2am to go have breakfast in Africa.

Whisky?:D

• Advertisement

Congrats witchie !

Kitchen side making dinner , ma is watching that show where people dress and up and sing, it's the worse show I've ever seen and one of the judges just tried to a an Irish accent 🀦🀦

The Masked singer and it is brilliant :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

This morning I saw one of the worst cooking demonstrations ever on Ireland AM. Mongolian Beef. The girl making it claimed she had it in a restaurant near her but this was her "take" on it. When I hear that I know it will be nothing like what she had in a restaurant. I've had this dish many times in restaurants and made it at home many times. Her version was a bonkers over complicated recipe.She started off by pan frying rib eye steaks, She didn't even look like she knew how to pan fry a steak. Mongolian Beef like all other Asian Beef dishes is made with velvetized beef strips and everything is done in the Wok within 5-10 minutes.

So I googled her and it turns out she works in a busy office, but trained as a chef and nutritionist. She even has a book out.:eek: If any Asian chefs were watching it, they'd be rolling on the floor with laughter. Another Blogger bull****ting people.

Rant over.:D I've just made a lovely dinner.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    This morning I saw one of the worst cooking demonstrations ever on Ireland AM. Mongolian Beef. The girl making it claimed she had it in a restaurant near her but this was her "take" on it. When I hear that I know it will be nothing like what she had in a restaurant. I've had this dish many times in restaurants and made it at home many times. Her version was a bonkers over complicated recipe.She started off by pan frying rib eye steaks, She didn't even look like she knew how to pan fry a steak. Mongolian Beef like all other Asian Beef dishes is made with velvetized beef strips and everything is done in the Wok within 5-10 minutes.

So I googled her and it turns out she works in a busy office, but trained as a chef and nutritionist. She even has a book out.:eek: If any Asian chefs were watching it, they'd be rolling on the floor with laughter. Another Blogger bull****ting people.

Rant over.:D I've just made a lovely dinner.:D

You go Grandee!!

:D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Just bought myself a lady shaver online as mine broke. I hope it arrives soon as my bush is looking distinctly full 70s :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Just bought myself a lady shaver online as mine broke. I hope it arrives soon as my bush is looking distinctly full 70s :D

Doing your very own Shaft impression

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Are you still away or are you back home?

Never shave, always wax :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waiting the last five minutes for dinner to be cooked. Had a lovely switched off weekend and feel the better of it.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Waiting the last five minutes for dinner to be cooked. Had a lovely switched off weekend and feel the better of it.

What's on the menu? :)

I'm thinking of an auld oven pizza here or I could go all out and get a takeaway. The choices are endless this evening :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The Masked singer and it is brilliant :P

Sorry auto ☹️☹️😔😔

But Ya it's still the worse show I've ever seen I'm afraid 🤣🤣😃😸

no offense meant auto

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

today was so unproductive and ****ty and i hate maaself ..ugh ...

i did NO study

all i managed to do was buy my mother's b day present ....its a michael kors bag ....but i have to get her a m day present ....both come end of march and i want to get ahead to make sure they get here in time.

She is not going to like the michael kors bag is she??? :(

What is my life

I spent like ALL day arguing on boards! No energy ...plus ..personal ..stuff (nothing serious ..just ..draining)

HI all sorry for the moan

tomorrow will be better

I need to exercise more ...it gives me energy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Flaked out on the couch. That is all.

Flaked out on the couch. That is all.

Did you use your sleigh?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry auto ☹️☹️😔😔

But Ya it's still the worse show I've ever seen I'm afraid 🤣🤣😃😸

no offense meant auto

How dare you mock Auto's choice of TV.

:P

Netflix-side keeping the Glenroes at bay.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How dare you mock Auto's choice of TV.

:P

Netflix-side keeping the Glenroes at bay.

You tell him Ted ;). Cheque is in the post :D

Dancing on ice time :)

• Advertisement

You tell him Ted ;). Cheque is in the post :D

Dancing on ice time :)

This better not be like the last one.

bounced-check.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

today was so unproductive and ****ty and i hate maaself ..ugh ...

i did NO study

all i managed to do was buy my mother's b day present ....its a michael kors bag ....but i have to get her a m day present ....both come end of march and i want to get ahead to make sure they get here in time.

She is not going to like the michael kors bag is she??? :(

What is my life

I spent like ALL day arguing on boards! No energy ...plus ..personal ..stuff (nothing serious ..just ..draining)

HI all sorry for the moan

tomorrow will be better

I need to exercise more ...it gives me energy

Moan away, getting things off your chest can often help :)

If it's any consolation, I've had a very "energy efficient" day as well, doing the least amount of work possible ;)

Currently tableside, trying to get some writing done, not that I'm getting anywhere...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Did you use your sleigh?

No, not enough snow here today to use it. Its turning into the worst investment ever. All €15 of it.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    This better not be like the last one.

bounced-check.png

I swear that wasn’t me that sent that cheque, mine have more sparkles on them :D

Hudson and Rex time now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had nap, up again for food but may retire again soon..

No, not enough snow here today to use it. Its turning into the worst investment ever. All €15 of it.

We got a good covering. Came down really heavy and fast.

You and Dave are on the wrong side of the city.....snobby southsiders :D

I swear that wasn’t me that sent that cheque, mine have more sparkles on them :D

Hudson Ted and Rex Seph time now

^^I think you meant to post that ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Great game between Utd and Liverpool... right result too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Successfully redeployed from dinner table to desk ;)

Managed to beat my writer's block, so with a little luck, as well as tea & stroopwaffel ;) , I hope to get at least a paragraph or two done before turning in tonight :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Great game between Utd and Liverpool... right result too!

Liverpool fans are seemingly quiet in here tonight :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement