Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'll do that, you'll be busy organising everything else. Really, I insist.

We need to make sure Auto doesn't get to pick any music too!

Imagine if we all hated one another in person and killed the thread?! :eek:

Excuse me what’s wrong with my taste in music :P

Nothing wrong with a bit of Daniel O Donnell :D

That has happened before on boards :)

It’s because the In between isn’t yours and that’s how the argument started ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

So selfless!

Only one way to find out!

I really am selfless, volunteering to look at all these half-naked men so PM can sort the venue, accommodation, travel arrangements, pick good restaurants, source off-licences, collect deposits etc.

I'm too nice really. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Imagine if we all hated one another in person and killed the thread?! :eek:

Never meet your heroes!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Duvet can collect me on the way !

Leggy , if we hate each other , well , we best not stand too close to a cliff edge so :pac:
    Imagine the tabloid headlines!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Imagine the tabloid headlines!

I was thinking CrimeCall tbh :eek:

I was thinking Hunger Games crossed with Lambo (TheRockInTheSock) :eek:

Banged up abroad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm confident that if you met me, you would like me. That said, there may be a few here that aren't that confident.:D But seriously I'm nice. Love a jar. Love fun and won't make a pass at you as I'm happily married and love the bones off Mrs G. But Jaysus a mad session with you lot would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm confident that if you met me, you would like me. That said, there may be a few here that aren't that confident.:D But seriously I'm nice. Love a jar. Love fun and won't make a pass at you as I'm happily married and love the bones off Mrs G. But Jaysus a mad session with you lot would be great!

But would we make a pass at you is another question.... :p

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Haha I'm not at all confident anyone would like me but I still think it's a great idea and deserves at least some genuine consideration!

Jeez PM control your hormones :D

And we thought Seph and Ted were bad :D

I'd do my best to say no, no matter how beautiful you are, if you made a pass and only if you wanted to make a pass.:D

I'm game organising so. Please can you all PM me your credit card details along with CVV now so that I can take a modest deposit.

I'm game organising so. Please can you all PM me your credit card details along with CVV now so that I can take a modest deposit.

Do you accept cheque ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The phrase Blessed Art Thought Amongst Women comes to mind ..... :pac:

You'd be safe Grandeeod, we're all ladies here , modest and polite :D

You'd be safe Grandeeod, we're all ladies here , modest and polite :D

That’s us Mam :D Angelic I’d say :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilling after a very busy day.

Hey you lot, it's a school night! I gotta get to bed soon, Gotta feed the cat, switch off the lights, brush the teeth and all that jazz.:D

Hey you lot, it's a school night! I gotta get to bed soon, Gotta feed the cat, switch off the lights, brush the teeth and all that jazz.:D

Thanks for the reminder..I nearly forgot to feed my feline :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Could Smurfjed not fly us all somewhere exotic??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    That’s us Mam :D Angelic I’d say :D

Hmmm :pac: :pac:
    Thanks for the reminder..I nearly forgot to feed my feline :eek:

tenor.gif?itemid=13783655

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Could Smurfjed not fly us all somewhere exotic??
    Sure you guys must be more important than the 53 boxes of oranges that I carried yesterday :) sometimes people think that we are U-haul rather than Air-Uber.

My exotic destinations these days are “third world countries”, haven’t seen any Mediterranean destination, Sri Lanka or the Maldives these last months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

It's cold this morning, was going to go for a little walk... but the streets are like glass...so will keep my fat ass on the couch and not the pavement tyvm!
    Seems like lockdown is going to last until March 5th at least according to rte...I shall be sticking both paws out for a vaccine as soon as it's possible :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm here wondering if the chippendales also fell victim to the covid stone (or two) as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside

Horrible weather out there today, just as well im getting my food shopping delivered today :D

smurfjed wrote: »
    My exotic destinations these days are “third world countries”, haven’t seen any Mediterranean destination, Sri Lanka or the Maldives these last months.

There's some 'third world' countries I would love to visit! I heard Ethiopia is beautiful......
    Just another to add to my ever expanding list.......

Coffee time here.

I'm here wondering if the chippendales also fell victim to the covid stone (or two) as well..

I'm just keeping them busy asking for more photos before I make my final selection for the party.

Bedside, about to start the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

There's some 'third world' countries I would love to visit! I heard Ethiopia is beautiful......
    The cradle of civilization, some amazing places to see in that area and extremely nice people, but I draw the line in countries where policemen with biceps like Rockies roam the streets with 50 CAL machine guns in their arms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

The situation with Emma and H seems to have calmed down, haven't gotten any more messages from Emma :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement