Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,330 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm getting pissed off being awake at 3am every day locked in an existential crisis. I even miss my Tramadol days, and they sucked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh you experienced that stuff too? Rough. Working nights means i'm supposed to be awake, i've tried days a few times i'm just not able.. I must be a dark night of the soul type :rolleyes: :o

I've read that some people are genuinely wired for nights but nobody can identify why. Yes, Tramadol didn't sit well with me. An okay painkiller but it made me drool and stare at walls.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Made me crankier than usual. Not a good look :pac: Worked ok as a painkiller..

And i'm wet up to me knees, stoopid blocked run off valve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel as usual, was good this morning, got up and went to sit in the sun.

Did my 15th Corona test last night, at this rate I wont have any brain matter left :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Ifyou coulddoit allagain

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

I'm in work living life on the edge.

smurfjed wrote: »

Did my 15th Corona test last night, at this rate I wont have any brain matter left :)

They do say ignorance is bliss :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Results just arrived by SMS, NEGATIVE again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, can't get back into the zone for work.

Was off all last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Deskside with a Coffee. Debating whether or not to for a "meal" and a pint this evening:)
    Hope ye have a good day one and all

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I was just talking to my CF nurse there, apparently I'm still supposed to be cocooning, I didn't know, oops. Well best not to tell her I'm going to the hairdressers today then and erm....travelling a little further afield on Friday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Workside... Gloomy day out

I've gone for sausage rolls. I really need to stop being so healthy or I'll end up living forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Just to clear things up as some people may have been confused... Yes....i am Panda..and to prove it...

I knew you were Panda anyways. With a name like that who else could it be? :D my only mistake was pronouncing Hough as Hoff instead of hock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Due a Corona test next week before an elective surgery and taking strength from your experience.
    I hate any medical procedures so out of my comfort zone for testing and hospital stay.

If you can have so many and survive I'll manage one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mike Hough , I was reading it as My Cough , pun towards the virus tbh :o

Dreary , miserable day here , things still need to be done though .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Mike Hough , I was reading it as My Cough , pun towards the virus tbh :o

So was I!!!!!

Though to be fair, they are boys, so it has to be a penis reference :D

Results just arrived by SMS, NEGATIVE again :)

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do better next time. I have faith in you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,508 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

kowloon wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do better next time. I have faith in you.

:D

I fell asleep early last night and slept like a log, pity I woke up to another miserable day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Staff room side at work. Keep forgetting that I'm not on a 12 hour shift

Back in bed. I rang dentist surgery at 10.30 and am still waiting on them to ring me back. Will ring again. Holy God.

Hair done, I'm so very happy right now!!

Bought a couple of bras in tesco as one perk of weight gain is bigger boobies :D I forgot a shopping bag so had to stuff a sandwich and two bras into my handbag :D

Staff room side at work. Keep forgetting that I'm not on a 12 hour shift

Just reminding you you're on a 12 hour shift...

I'll get me coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hello! The glitch has deterred me from reading and posting on here lately but managed to eventually catch up by going incognito.

Mike Hough - I must confess I was reading it as 'my cow". So it's cock, is it? 'Bout right for da killa.

Kowloon had a post about his chickens going nuts for spaghetti that made me laugh and gave me a grá for spaggy bol. I only eat wholemeal pasta and sometimes it's hard to find the exact pasta you want but my wonderful OH went hunting for spaghetti today and gathered and provided it so I'm overjoyed that I'm having spaghetti bolgonese today. I'll get it all over my face and in my hair and on my clothes but I DON'T CARE.!

I'm not sure what particular emotional instability is afflicting me today, but it's a happy place to be so I'm running with.

Moo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

Anyone know a good home remedy for sinus headache? before I run amuck and kick the dog, pull the cats tail and drown the goldfish.

Mike Hough wrote: »
    Just to clear things up as some people may have been confused... Yes....i am Panda..and to prove it...

Called it.. I knew you'd be super dark!

Phoenix your hair is so shiny! I know it's at its best after the hairdresser but obviously very healthy all the same.. can I ask what conditioner you use?? I'm on the hunt for a great conditioner but also hoping for a cruelty free one.

• Advertisement

Phoenix your hair is so shiny! I know it's at its best after the hairdresser but obviously very healthy all the same.. can I ask what conditioner you use?? I'm on the hunt for a great conditioner but also hoping for a cruelty free one.

Oh thank you Buile :) Umm, well actually I don't use conditioner because I'm a lazy shyte :o I eat some amount of crap as well so I've no idea why I have healthy looking hair, I guess just luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement