Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Phoenix your hair is so shiny! I know it's at its best after the hairdresser but obviously very healthy all the same.. can I ask what conditioner you use?? I'm on the hunt for a great conditioner but also hoping for a cruelty free one.

Quite shiny, it's the extra omega-3 in that fancy dog food that gives her a healthy, shiny coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

kowloon wrote: »
    Quite shiny, it's the extra omega-3 in that fancy dog food that gives her a healthy, shiny coat.

That reminds me, it's time for you to take me for my walk, don't forget the poo bags, you'll be needing them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    That reminds me, it's time for you to take me for my walk, don't forget the poo bags, you'll be needing them :pac:

On that, if you could stop sticking your nose up people's backsides it'd be just great.

Oh thank you Buile :) Umm, well actually I don't use conditioner because I'm a lazy shyte :o I eat some amount of crap as well so I've no idea why I have healthy looking hair, I guess just luck!

Ugh good genes! That's no help to me at all! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Missus just gone out the door to meet friends for pints. The jealousy is real.. Tea, an episode or two of Dark and off to work with me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

kowloon wrote: »
    On that, if you could stop sticking your nose up people's backsides it'd be just great.

That's my favourite part of a walk!

Bored.com here. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

sitting on my bed, relaxing after my meetings :)

one of my friends loves the thing I sent him in the post (it was a card), he's sending me something back :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

sitting on my bed, relaxing after my meetings :)

one of my friends loves the thing I sent him in the post (it was a card), he's sending me something back :D

I bet he is.

I have a package for Seph to entice him back. (I can hear the cogs in the dirty minds turning!)

518237.jpeg

518238.jpeg

518239.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning all. Missus just gone out the door to meet friends for pints. The jealousy is real.. Tea, an episode or two of Dark and off to work with me..

I bunged watched the entire season 3 yesterday. I no longer know who, where or when I am.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I bunged watched the entire season 3 yesterday. I no longer know who, where or when I am.

Oh i need walk through notes, what the hell?. When the hell?. Who the hell?. :rolleyes::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Hair done, I'm so very happy right now!!

Bought a couple of bras in tesco as one perk of weight gain is bigger boobies :D I forgot a shopping bag so had to stuff a sandwich and two bras into my handbag :D

Hair is lovely Cleo.....the makeup is a bit shít though. :P

We've lost another poster today!

I have a package for Seph to entice him back. (I can hear the cogs in the dirty minds turning!)

518237.jpeg

518238.jpeg

518239.jpeg

Aww are they your babies? So cute, the tooth poking out is adorable!

Mike Hough wrote: »
    Hair is lovely Cleo.....the makeup is a bit shít though. :P

Too much blusher is it? :pac:

Too much blusher is it? :pac:

Yeah... very ruddy cheeked indeed..

Aww are they your babies? So cute, the tooth poking out is adorable!

Yeah they're my two fellas. Yeah the tooth is funny. Little sabre toothed tiger was annoyed I opened their box and exposed him! :)

Yeah they're my two fellas. Yeah the tooth is funny. Little sabre toothed tiger was annoyed I opened their box and exposed him! :)

My ex has our cat but she still sends me photos and I get to see him when I see her. He is black and he has those sabre tooth tiger teeth too but he's black so it makes him look like a bat :D

Every time I attach an image I panic for a minute that I'll attach a nude by mistake :P

My ex has our cat but she still sends me photos and I get to see him when I see her. He is black and he has those sabre tooth tiger teeth too but he's black so it makes him look like a bat :D

Every time I attach an image I panic for a minute that I'll attach a nude by mistake :P

:D:D
    They're impressive teeth! He's a panther!

Dentist side. Again. Stoopid mask on. Hate masks and HATE CORONAVIRUS!!

*stampsfoot*

:p

• Advertisement

You're going to end up like a gummy bear!!

Diet started today...I'm already a moody bítch :D

Mike Hough wrote: »
    You're going to end up like a gummy bear!!

Diet started today...I'm already a moody bítch :D

Dry Socket :(

Fcuk, knew it, dose..

That's a bit personal ... ;)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah, Perse, you poor thing. Hope you've been sorted out with adequate pain relief. Had that affliction last year and the cutn of a dentist would only prescribe ibuprofen for pain relief! Never going back to her again. I fecking hate dentists!

I've never had problems with my teeth, hence my flippant remark.

It sounds painful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Perse that sounds painful ((Hugs))

I’m here with the feet up, pint in the hand and I’m not moving for the night :)

Auto that pic hahahahaha

That's a bit personal ... ;)

:D

Thought she meant me! Was going to go with soggy orifice as my comeback :D

• Advertisement

And i only watching gordon ramsay eating pig's arse the other day *shudder*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement