Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry folks for bringing the thread down , I knew so many of you had been following the fundraising, that's all :(

No need to apologise Mam, yes I'd been following Dan's story, especially because I've a nephew the same age, that update knocked me for six tonight, it could be any of us

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You didn't, it's just a funny, gloomy kind of day.

Hard to know who you're talking to in here at times, couple of strange posts today.

Thanks Leggy , it's an odd day alright and there's a few I haven't a clue if they're real or not tbh .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm glad of the update, easier to deal with here than alone. Yeah things get a little glum but that's our nature

Glitch....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

Think Morrissey said it best....,
    Everyday is like Sunday
    Everyday is silent and grey

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glitch....

Boards being a bit slow and weird for me too Mam, not on the level of the glitch but strange delays and notifications

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Very sad alright Mam and I didn’t know there had been an update so thank you :) I would like to wish Shoes all the best for the up coming week :)

A few faces missing about the place, hope you are all ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sorry folks for bringing the thread down , I knew so many of you had been following the fundraising, that's all :(

No way have you brought the thread down Mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thanks Leggy , it's an odd day alright and there's a few I haven't a clue if they're real or not tbh .

A lot of odd days Mam and yes it is getting harder to know who you are talking to here on this thread. Stay cool if you can and once again sympathies to Dans family. I've dealt with crap and moaned about crap, but their worries outweigh mine.

I unglitch then glitch again after another few posts , 404's randomly happening although I've learnt not to try submit post a second time .

On a lighter note , will give ye a laugh , am here with the cooker lighting , but kitchen windows wide open waiting for them to dry as I painted the inside of them today .

Great day to do so maybe not !

• Advertisement

I saw a young one on friday painting a garden wall, it was pissing, she was holding an umbrella, good giggles :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, back at my own apartment :)

Had a bit of a meltdown earlier, that was needed, but ok now

bedside, back at my own apartment :)

Had a bit of a meltdown earlier, that was needed, but ok now

We all need a meltdown from time to time :D Stay safe

Definitely a 'back to school' feeling around tonight

Not here Grem, I'm working from home the past couple of months and its the best thing ever, hence I'm still up at this hour of a Sunday night, have you that option?

My work didn't change one bit, except some more of it and adaptations for covid. Just meant the general feel of the evening

My work didn't change one bit, except some more of it and adaptations for covid. Just meant the general feel of the evening

:(

More annual leave soon though :D

Stuck to the couch full of wine and painkillers.
    *happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lidl have a back to school pull out ad inthe Sunday Independent today too.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Lidl have a back to school pull out ad inthe Sunday Independent today too.

Haha no way!

Stuck to the couch full of wine and painkillers.
    *happy dance*

Yay Perse is pain free :)

Yay Perse is pain free :)

I can feel it niggling around the edges again Grem but the combination of solpadeine and ibuprofen seems to be making a dent. I'm booked in to the local for next Friday so fingers crossed I don't need antibiotics.

All those lovely pints to be drank :)

Oh i hope the pain eases until then

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Yeah, this was a feckin grey day. Weather sucked, I was tired a suppose there's that. another stone and a pound and I'm in the green BMI band again, although I wonder why I bother, eating is my favourite thing to do.

Yeah tired here too. Woke up ok but nearly dozed off on the way to work, never a good start! :o

GoneHome wrote: »
    We all need a meltdown from time to time :D Stay safe

thanks GH:D very true

Tis true, no harm in a meltdown to vent what ails you. Hope it's passed and you are feeling better Cat Lady :)

Tis true, no harm in a meltdown to vent what ails you. Hope it's passed and you are feeling better Cat Lady :)

thanks grem :) was over something very silly (miscommunication) but am doing better now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Watching Dr Pimple Popper vids on YouTube... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement