Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options
1314315316317318320»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kowloon i'll put it on that endless watch list of mine :rolleyes:

Heard foxes barking outside, this makes me happy.

Are you sure its foxes? maybe it was the banshee :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Are you sure its foxes? maybe it was the banshee :eek:

I wouldn't be here if i'd heard a banshee before, i've heard foxes before :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

All is full of love...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All is full of love...

With your Bjork lyrics you are spoiling us ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out on the sofa, watching The China Syndrome on the box. Great film that I last watched about 15 years ago.

Really good to hear that your daughter is doing so much better, Mak. :) The sea swimming is really good for working the anxious energy off.

Was up at my parents grave earlier today to lay a beautiful bouquet of white, yellow and purple flowers to mark my Dad’s six year anniversary. I miss him so much! I know he would be so proud of the recovery I have made in the past 2 and a half years.

• Advertisement

Ah look, a nightowl appeared, hi Jupiter, sounds like a beautiful bouquet

I've figured it out! This time with style is Ffred!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Fuer immer allein.

I'm just taking everyone at face value anymore, can't be keeping up!. Gawd help the newer posters wondering what some of us do be on about :pac:

Watching ASMR vids hoping they'll relax me enough to sleep through pain but no joy yet.

You ok Phoenix?

• Advertisement

Watching ASMR vids hoping they'll relax me enough to sleep through pain but no joy yet.

You ok Phoenix?

What ails you?

What ails you?

Just an arthritis flare up. Been having a few lately and sick of taking tablets (have a sensitive stomach) so I was sorta trying mind over matter but wasting my fudging time. Just used an anti-inflammatory cream. They're useless imo but only need enough help to fall asleep cause I'm wrecked and I think I'll go into a good deep sleep if I can just nod off.

Just an arthritis flare up. Been having a few lately and sick of taking tablets (have a sensitive stomach) so I was sorta trying mind over matter but wasting my fudging time. Just used an anti-inflammatory cream. They're useless imo but only need enough help to fall asleep cause I'm wrecked and I think I'll go into a good deep sleep if I can just nod off.

Ack, i've been sickish lately due to a different med. Pity, it was helping a wee bit. Fingers crossed you drift off soon, the weather is being a prick too, not helping.

Hi guys just quickly popping in, hope everyone is well! Life is good for me

Well hello, glad you are well, flat out i'd say?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You ok Phoenix?

Used to have b bookmark to a site that was a noise generator. It could do rain and lots of other weather effects. I used it when I was trying to sleep during the day, particularly in Summer. Now I'm a little older falling asleep isn't as much of a problem.
    Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Fuer immer allein.

You in your new place alone? When does company show up?

New thread set up now, number 11 already!

Linky - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113932249#post113932249

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement