Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, Drogheda seems to have turned into a war zone then....

Options

Comments

markc1184 wrote: »
    Awful close this time too KKV.

But fairly predictable nonetheless. I could practically point out the next house that'll be done. :rolleyes:

whelan2 wrote: »
    Some court cases on in Drogheda this morning too to do with the fued

Any links, or follow-up info, by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 LKG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Someone get stabbed in the town centre? Got a video there, serious amount of blood.

Update: Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

Hoboo wrote: »
    Someone get stabbed in the town centre? Got a video there, serious amount of blood.

Update: Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

seen photos myself, pretty bad. The town is getting worse and i just hope its not going to effect the fleadh

Who got slashed during the week? Pictures doing the rounds, someone from moneymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Saw those videos/pics , dont think it was Drogheda related tbh

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Saw those videos/pics , dont think it was Drogheda related tbh

Sound, didn't hear anything other than someone saying drogs online, thought the media would have been all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

There was supposedly someone stabbed in the neck in Rowan heights during the week but don't think it's fued related.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

More non feud related incidents, but did anyone else hear of the chaos that went on West St last night? Balbriggan gangs according to the links below.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLiberal.ie/videos/vb.518620081515968/1138767152988287/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/TheLiberal.ie/videos/vb.518620081515968/385784742136971/?type=2&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

The fuq uses the liberal as a new source.shove it mate.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

The fuq uses the liberal as a new source.shove it mate.

All mainstream media has reports on it, those links however show the video which is what I'd class as a first hand source.

Plagiarised i bet.(a convicted one as well - for plagiarism)
    Sherlock was prob there cheering the mob on.Terrible news source from a racist hate stirring ass hat bollo*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Off topic but the libel is a copy of the liberal, absolutely hilarious, search it.

On topic, yeah heard there were killings on West at last night from some none local gangs. Town is bad enough at night without those tyrants.

Pity the media won't report who it is, making it out like it was some random group of locals.

Plagiarised i bet.(a convicted one as well - for plagiarism)
    Sherlock was prob there cheering the mob on.Terrible news source from a racist hate stirring ass hat bollo*

He's some gob****e. Gets laughed out of bars,.every time I see him he's getting abuse.

He's some gob****e. Gets laughed out of bars,.every time I see him he's getting abuse.

Delighted to hear this,and rightly so:cool: - bualadh bos

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

delly wrote: »
    All mainstream media has reports on it, those links however show the video which is what I'd class as a first hand source.

Regardless, linking to that odious, plagiarising, lying piece of sh1t's facebook account and generating him clicks only bolsters his racist, xenophobic, fundamentalist bull****.

He and his 'news' site are abominations.

Just saw 8 teens coming off the train from ballbrigan being put back on the train by the gardai and sent home lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Just saw 8 teens coming off the train from ballbrigan being put back on the train by the gardai and sent home lol
    We're they of African origin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Ballbrigan??

Its can be a hoor to spell sometimes !!!

Let's try and not let the thread degrade into a racial thing please, it is okay to say you don't like Dubs however.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    We're they of African origin?

We are all of African origin really. I guess the politically correct term is "black".

PS: I too have heard of incidents of gang of kids (including black kids, but not all black kids) causing trouble in Portmarnock beach and surrounding areas every summer. Irrespective of their skin tone, they are from one of the towns or villages of this country, and they are our next generation - they are us.

Bull****.

Coming off the Dublin train you mean? How do you know they were from Balbriggan? I'll tell you how, cause you're full of ****.

The train doesn't stop and head straight back ffs.

Nothing worse than bull**** for the sake of bull****. You sound like a 5 year old covered in chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Calm bull calm !

Bull****.

Coming off the Dublin train you mean? How do you know they were from Balbriggan? I'll tell you how, cause you're full of ****.

The train doesn't stop and head straight back ffs.

Nothing worse than bull**** for the sake of bull****. You sound like a 5 year old covered in chocolate.

I was a few metres away, I'll send you a pic of it 2moro, they were lined up outside my house lol. They asked them where they came from, the kids replied balbrigan, they asked to show their train tickets and when they said they didn't have them the guards said they were getting the train back

Is it really that shocking

I was a few metres away, I'll send you a pic of it 2moro, they were lined up outside my house lol. They asked them where they came from, the kids replied balbrigan, they asked to show their train tickets and when they said they didn't have them the guards said they were getting the train back

I think it's great and that interaction alone brought a little warmth to my heart. It was a shame to see what went on last week, but I don't think the town will be caught short again. If this is the same 'gang' from Balbriggan, then they have spent the last year up and down the Dart line causing chaos. Raheny has been hit many times and the Gardai down there have acted very slowly when called out. Fair play to the local members who sent them packing.

Yeah it is to be honest. Trying to work out what houses are in the train station for a start. Unless you didn't see them get off the train and being put back on as you said. And racial profiling by the gardai? Sounds like a pram and bus story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭enricoh

Ok we get it hoboo, there is no black gang from balbriggan at all.
    All the incidents in towns with trainstops they've caused chaos in the last year or two never happened. N was just dreamt up by racists.

The cops marched a crowd of them back to the train station at last year's fleadh too, ivory tower.

Advertisement