Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Abbotsford5

Do you know how many got hired from the open panel for Limerick?

Hi,

In the first panel there were approx 48 , Batch 2 No17 and Batch 3 No 7.

This is the Open panel. I was on the panel since November 2017 and the panel hardly moved for a year. If I had put Dublin I would have been placed over a year ago!! Delighted to be called but it is a long process. I was working in public service in a perm job so not too bad for me. Are you on the Limkerick pane?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Limcla12

I got a call and email yesterday also to say they had reached my number on the Limerick panel. I was no 16 batch 2 open!

Limcla12 wrote: »
    I got a call and email yesterday also to say they had reached my number on the Limerick panel. I was no 16 batch 2 open!

Batch 2 how come you are only getting a call yesterday if you are batch 2 there are on batch 3 at moment

Did they tell you where you were going?

Did they tell you where you were going?

For the last 3 months they have been telling me there were 3 ahead of me. No idea yet where I am going! The email said need to complete the garda vetting form and then will be assigned pending garda clearance!

• Advertisement

For the last 3 months they have been telling me there were 3 ahead of me. No idea yet where I am going! The email said need to complete the garda vetting form and then will be assigned pending garda clearance!

I know same as myself. 3 ahead 3 ahead...omg It will be interesting to know where we will be placed though are you in CS already?

I emailed on Wednesday and was told 5 ahed for Clare but no new jobs but a number of jobs had been sent in for Limerick so they would contact me when they got to my place. Ifelt then that I would get an offer then got a call yesterday morning...lol

I know same as myself. 3 ahead 3 ahead...omg It will be interesting to know where we will be placed though are you in CS already?

I emailed on Wednesday and was told 5 ahed for Clare but no new jobs but a number of jobs had been sent in for Limerick so they would contact me when they got to my place. Ifelt then that I would get an offer then got a call yesterday morning...lol

No CS experience! So all new! Interesting times ahead! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Mala1313

Don't know about Galway but I am on Clare and Limerick panel told recently 5 ahead of me and I am no 2 Batch 3.

Just got a call from clearance today re Limerick panel to say they have reached my no Batch No 3 #4. Awaiting information on where I am being assigned.

What batch are you for Clare or Galway?

Hi thanks for the info. I am not on 2016panel. I am doing 2019comp and I was placed in the 40's for Clare. I was just wondering if its worth it to go to Dublin for tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

If it helps anyone, I just turned down AGS in Tipperary and I was 7 interdepartmental and 15 open competition. Not on any other county panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CandyCane_81

Hi,

In the first panel there were approx 48 , Batch 2 No17 and Batch 3 No 7.

This is the Open panel. I was on the panel since November 2017 and the panel hardly moved for a year. If I had put Dublin I would have been placed over a year ago!! Delighted to be called but it is a long process. I was working in public service in a perm job so not too bad for me. Are you on the Limkerick pane?

Thanks I am doing tests next week for the 2019 campaign. It’s a shame the campaigns take so long, I’m not expecting to get a job for about 18 months...that is if I get I through all stages!!! ðŸ™

• Advertisement

Mala1313 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the info. I am not on 2016panel. I am doing 2019comp and I was placed in the 40's for Clare. I was just wondering if its worth it to go to Dublin for tests?

Hi There,

Definitely worth going.. Clare is slow however Galway maybe quicker.. ARe you in for after the online tests?

No CS experience! So all new! Interesting times ahead! Best of luck!

Best of luck to you.. Let me know when you hear where you are assigned we might be in the same place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 edelweiss

Congratulations! Best of luck in your new post.

edelweiss wrote: »
    Congratulations! Best of luck in your new post.

Thanks a mil.. How is it going with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tzutzi80

Any news on Offaly panel? I start to worry a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Hi
    Does anyone know if your on the clerical officer higher pay scale, should you go onto the executive officer higher pay scale following promotion.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JenDL

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know if your on the clerical officer higher pay scale, should you go onto the executive officer higher pay scale following promotion.
    Thanks

No makes no difference you just go onto next nearest point on EO scale

Hi There Did you get your assignment place yet??

Regards,

Hi There Did you get your assignment place yet??

Regards,

No not yet, gone though clearance. Just waiting for them to contact my refs! How about you?

No not yet, gone though clearance. Just waiting for them to contact my refs! How about you?

Just got an assignment email last Friday Dept Employment Affairs and Social Protection. Just waiting for email from HR to tell me start date etc., Not sure which office
    I will be in.

Hopefully you will hear now very shortly let me know where your going and best of luck and congratulations too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 edelweiss

I sent a pm to you.

Just got an assignment email last Friday Dept Employment Affairs and Social Protection. Just waiting for email from HR to tell me start date etc., Not sure which office
    I will be in.

Hopefully you will hear now very shortly let me know where your going and best of luck and congratulations too..
    Employment Affairs & Social Protection, Limerick. No start date yet!

Employment Affairs & Social Protection, Limerick. No start date yet!

That is great .. Congratulations I wonder which section we will be put in?

No start date yet? I haven't handed in my notice at work yet???

Hey there,

That is great news about your son. I hope all is going well for him and that he is enjoying the work.

How is work for you?

That is great .. Congratulations I wonder which section we will be put in?

No start date yet? I haven't handed in my notice at work yet???

Nor have I. I presume/hope they will give us at least 1 months notice of the start date

Nor have I. I presume/hope they will give us at least 1 months notice of the start date

Absolutely.. I will have to give 1 months notice anyway so I've just held off until I know when they want us to start. It will be an adjustment going from monthly pay cycle to fortnightly as well!

I'll keep you posted if I get a date soon.

Regards,

Madeleine

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ninip

Anyone cleared off the Offaly panel yet????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifeers

Has this panel just expired or is it the end of the month? Holding out just a shred of hope that they might hire a few people last minute before it expires.

Aoifeers wrote: »
    Has this panel just expired or is it the end of the month? Holding out just a shred of hope that they might hire a few people last minute before it expires.

Hi Panel expires at the end of April 2019. Where are you panelled for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifeers

Hi Panel expires at the end of April 2019. Where are you panelled for?
    We

Kilkenny, there are still I think 7 in front of me so my only hope is they do some last minute hiring before the panel expires. Realistically I think the current campaign is a more realistic goal and to get a higher position on the panel.

Advertisement