Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options
1239240241242243245»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Abbotsford5

Aoifeers wrote: »
    We

Kilkenny, there are still I think 7 in front of me so my only hope is they do some last minute hiring before the panel expires. Realistically I think the current campaign is a more realistic goal and to get a higher position on the panel.

Hi,

I think realistically your best chance is the new campaign so best of luck with that. Sometimes nothing happens for ages then there can be a last minute rush but as there is only 2 weeks to the end of this current panel. You chances are very low at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennymum

Aoifeers wrote: »
    Hi Panel expires at the end of April 2019. Where are you panelled for?
    We

Kilkenny, there are still I think 7 in front of me so my only hope is they do some last minute hiring before the panel expires. Realistically I think the current campaign is a more realistic goal and to get a higher position on the panel.

Hello there, I'm with you on the Kilkenny panel, after the interviews last July. It's hard to believe that there has been no offers since. Looks very unlikely with 2 weeks before the panel expires.
    Best of luck in the next competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sallydolly40

only results from stage 2 out at end of month. Have to interview people too and until result of stage 3 may use this panel id imagine so maybe it will stay open until June

only results from stage 2 out at end of month. Have to interview people too and until result of stage 3 may use this panel id imagine so maybe it will stay open until June

Interesting to know that, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

I know a girl who got hired on the previous one and got a call the day before the panel was due to expire so you never know.

• Advertisement

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    I know a girl who got hired on the previous one and got a call the day before the panel was due to expire so you never know.

Fingers crossed for a few late offers 🀞

Hello all,
    The panel has been extended until the end of May, fingers crossed it will be of use to those of us still hoping for an offer of a EO position.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Biffo1991

Hi All,

Got emailed today for clearance for Offaly.

Panel has been extended, but not sure till when.

I hope somebody else gets some good news in the next few days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifeers

Biffo1991 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Got emailed today for clearance for Offaly.

Panel has been extended, but not sure till when.

I hope somebody else gets some good news in the next few days too.

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for the rest of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eviestevie123

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything recently or has been offered anywhere recently? I was told, about 2 months ago, that my clearance had passed etc. and that I would be contacted shortly by the department I had been asigned to. I haven't heard anything back from the departmemt so was just wondering if anyone else was in a similar boat?! I'm in Dublin by the way! Thanks in advance for any info!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 fizzylizzy

Just got an assignment email last Friday Dept Employment Affairs and Social Protection. Just waiting for email from HR to tell me start date etc., Not sure which office
    I will be in.

Hopefully you will hear now very shortly let me know where your going and best of luck and congratulations too..

Hiya I was just wondering how long were you waiting after your assignment email for your start date?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

Any of you with tips/info on dealing with the presentation or example of the types of interview questions asked.

All help greatly appreciated

Advertisement