Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Farney1

Hi Just wondering has anyone got called from the results issued on the 18/1/2019

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

No haven’t heard anything, have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hemijonson

No nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

One of the girls here just rang PAS. Batch 4 is nearly empty for Tipp. Clearance may be starting next week. Lots of positions I believe in AGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cokkini

audrey2014 wrote: »
    One of the girls here just rang PAS. Batch 4 is nearly empty for Tipp. Clearance may be starting next week. Lots of positions I believe in AGS.

That’s good to know. Did they say they will move onto batch 5 then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Abbotsford5

Hi

Would anyone have a number for PAS?

Regards,

Madeleine

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nl2803

Just got my clearance through yesterday, and received an email today saying the dept I'm going to will be in contact me shortly. I'm currently in hospital at the min with gallstones and my doctor said I won't be able to have the operation for about 6-8 weeks and then about 4-6 weeks recovery. Should i tell them when they make contact with me that I won't be available for approx 12-14 weeks or should I start and then take the time off when I go for the op. Thanks

Hi

Would anyone have a number for PAS?

Regards,

Madeleine

01 8587400

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Biffo1991

Hi All,

Called PAS today regarding the Offaly panel, was told they will be moving onto batch 5.1 in the next week or so and confirmed panel expiring in April.

When you get offered a role, am I correct in saying they don't tell you what department its for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Biffo1991 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Called PAS today regarding the Offaly panel, was told they will be moving onto batch 5.1 in the next week or so and confirmed panel expiring in April.

When you get offered a role, am I correct in saying they don't tell you what department its for?

The role would include the department!

I knew department long before I knew the role

• Advertisement

Hi for anyone wanting info for Meath I was onto PAS today, Batch 4 for the Meath panel has been exhausted so they be starting on batch 5

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emmz01

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Hi for anyone wanting info for Meath I was onto PAS today, Batch 4 for the Meath panel has been exhausted so they be starting on batch 5

Great , thanks for that. Got no. 4 on the panel for Meath so great to get an update.

Emmz01 wrote: »
    Great , thanks for that. Got no. 4 on the panel for Meath so great to get an update.

No bother I say we be getting called fairly soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Farney1

Just in case anyone looking info the Cavan Batch 4 is exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Abbotsford5

audrey2014 wrote: »
    01 8587400

Thanks. Called yesterday re Limerick and Clare.

5 ahead of me for Limerick and same for Clare.. I am on this panel since October, 2017. No movement at all.over the last year and a half soooooooooooooooooo slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennymum

Thanks. Called yesterday re Limerick and Clare.

5 ahead of me for Limerick and same for Clare.. I am on this panel since October, 2017. No movement at all.over the last year and a half soooooooooooooooooo slow.

It's so hard sitting on panels with a while, real possibility of having to redo the EO competition all over again.

It's so hard sitting on panels with a while, real possibility of having to redo the EO competition all over again.

I know. I've just submitted the 2019 form there. Also on another panel due to expire in October so need to start calling us!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lateron

Here we go again. I find the assessments would not be what I'm good at. I need to make time to practice them again. I've passed 3 of them but I think I would need to be getting a higher score to be in with a good chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennymum

Here trying to will myself into completing the EO application form 2019...been around this block so many times now. Thinking it's time to review my location choice. I'm currently placed no. 1 on the Kilkenny interd panel since the Summer with no movement.
    Previously, I was next to be placed on the Waterford panel when it expired. This time around my batch to interview were not placement on the Waterford panel, the explanation given was only the first batch to interview were placed due to no movement. I phoned PAS to see if this time around would it be worth my while trying Wexford as a location of choice, but they advised correctly not to base your location choice on previous experience.
    That said have any of you an insight on where the Wexford panel is currently at?

Here trying to will myself into completing the EO application form 2019...been around this block so many times now. Thinking it's time to review my location choice. I'm currently placed no. 1 on the Kilkenny interd panel since the Summer with no movement.
    Previously, I was next to be placed on the Waterford panel when it expired. This time around my batch to interview were not placement on the Waterford panel, the explanation given was only the first batch to interview were placed due to no movement. I phoned PAS to see if this time around would it be worth my while trying Wexford as a location of choice, but they advised correctly not to base your location choice on previous experience.
    That said have any of you an insight on where the Wexford panel is currently at?

I'm willing to travel to Tipp Clare or cork. Kerry perhaps. I put Limerick down as 1 and Tipp as 2. I'm not willing to uproot and have to pay rent someplace else as have a house in Limerick already so it's all about commuting for me... within a reasonable distance of course. I'd have to buy a car. I am 10 minutes from my current assignment!

• Advertisement

I really think once you pass the interview you should have a job. I done the 2014 EO comp was number 7 for Meath and panel expired it’s so annoying. I’m number 1 now for Meath in this new batch 5.1 just hoping I got called before it expires. I have also applied for 2019 EO comp really hoping I don’t have to go through this whole process again

So frustrating alright 😠

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Kiwi5449

Anyone have any update on the Kildare or Laois panels ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 casher1

Kiwi5449 wrote: »
    Anyone have any update on the Kildare or Laois panels ?

I rang PAS yesterday and they said previous batches have been exhausted for Laois and Kildare so they should be calling people for clearance shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Kiwi5449

casher1 wrote: »
    I rang PAS yesterday and they said previous batches have been exhausted for Laois and Kildare so they should be calling people for clearance shortly.

That’s good to know hopefully it’ll move fast! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

Has anyone an idea what the story is with the galway and mayo panels. I have seen very little mention of them on here.
    Are there people waiting on each panel at the moment?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Biffo1991

Joe222 wrote: »
    Has anyone an idea what the story is with the galway and mayo panels. I have seen very little mention of them on here.
    Are there people waiting on each panel at the moment?

Thanks

Call them up their very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

Biffo1991 wrote: »
    Call them up their very helpful

I emailed. No more people to be brought to stage 3 for my areas anyway.

Hi Has anyone who got placed in batch 5.1, hear anything from PAS yet

• Advertisement

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Hi Has anyone who got placed in batch 5.1, hear anything from PAS yet

No. My friend was told end of next week clearance will start. I hope there's more offers than AGS. Won't be accepting that.

Advertisement