Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Hi
    Can I ask did anyone get sick leave discounted and how long does it take to hear from the CMO with the decision.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 roses_blue

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Hi
    Can I ask did anyone get sick leave discounted and how long does it take to hear from the CMO with the decision.
    Thanks

I’ve been in the process of that too, it took a week for the CMO to send the report to HR, after that it depends on how quickly your HR feel like moving on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 SniperOverLord

Hi
    Thanks

I had sick leave discounted. Took approx two weeks once HR sent it to CMO. Promotion followed very quickly once it came back as well.

I had sick leave discounted. Took approx two weeks once HR sent it to CMO. Promotion followed very quickly once it came back as well.

Did CMO contact you at all for further information or anything

Did CMO contact you at all for further information or anything

No, I submitted all certs etc with my application to have the sick discounted. Just make sure you submit all doctors certs etc

• Advertisement

No, I submitted all certs etc with my application to have the sick discounted. Just make sure you submit all doctors certs etc

HR contacted me to just confirm if I wanted my case to go to the CMO that was all

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Abbotsford5

Any one from Limerick or Clare out there get placed recently?

I’m jealous of your HR, I started the process in November and my HR made me visit the CMO. Still hasn’t been resolved, my HR are just sitting on the report even though CMO told me it would all be discounted.It’s been painful to say the least!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Patience1

Hi
    Thanks
    Mine took about 2 weeks, it was straightforward as it an absence due to a RTA.

roses_blue wrote: »
    I’m jealous of your HR, I started the process in November and my HR made me visit the CMO. Still hasn’t been resolved, my HR are just sitting on the report even though CMO told me it would all be discounted.It’s been painful to say the least!

Jaysus, that sounds a bit odd. Which department are you working in?

• Advertisement

Jaysus, that sounds a bit odd. Which department are you working in?

NSSO

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tzutzi80

How many are in a batch? Like 5.1 for example?

Hi
    Can the CMO discount more than one instance of sick leave, I’m looking to get two separate diagnoses discounted. Anyone have that problem

Hi Anyone here called for Revenue? If so what is it like? What kind of work are you doing there?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nl2803

Hi are the wages paid weekly or monthly?

Different grades can be paid at different times, in my experience. COs weekly, EOs / AOs / HEOs fortnightly and higher ups monthly (sometimes).

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Hi Anyone here called for Revenue? If so what is it like? What kind of work are you doing there?

I'm currently collecting taxes in the Collector General office. There's other offices that do other things.

audrey2014 wrote: »
    I'm currently collecting taxes in the Collector General office. There's other offices that do other things.

Do you like it. Is it very routice or do you have a bit of variety. ARe you supervising other staff? How much training did you receive?

Sorry for all the questions just curious.

Hi,

Is the job very routine or do you have a variety. I know that there are lots of different areas within revenue so
    that would be interesting. Did you receive much training when you started?

Hi,

Is the job very routine or do you have a variety. I know that there are lots of different areas within revenue so
    that would be interesting. Did you receive much training when you started?

Revenue have a fantastic training branch. The work is routine but not really? I like it and enjoy it. Wages as EO are paid fortnightly. I'm a CO so have no staff at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

nl2803 wrote: »
    Hi are the wages paid weekly or monthly?

Fortnightly on a Thursday

Great

Thanks Audrey.. That is good to know!

Tipperary is moving if it's any interest to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1 biona

Do you know what numbers they have called and is it for Batch 5.1 please

biona wrote: »
    Do you know what numbers they have called and is it for Batch 5.1 please
    My friend is I think 6 and she rang yesterday and is being put through clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Penguin100

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has been placed from the Kildare panel, where have the locations been?

Lads, anyone placed in AGS....were ye told Garda Civilian or Dept of Justice

audrey2014 wrote: »
    Lads, anyone placed in AGS....were ye told Garda Civilian or Dept of Justice

Interesting I’d like to know that too I’ve been told by PAS I’m down for dept of Justice I hope it’s not AGS

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redfoot2019

Hi Guys,

When PAS contacted me and I was offered an EO post, I was told I was going to AGS to the Garda Civilian Department and that I would be subject to internal security clearance which can take around 12 weeks approximately.

I also received two vetting emails, one for PAS and one for Garda Civilian Human Resources. I think if you are offered AGS you have to go through the extra internal security clearance so they should inform you of this at the start of the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Yogagirl34

For anyone who got AGS -

I got placed in AGS and both of my Garda vetting trackers say application completed / disclosure viewed for the last week. Has anyone had this happen to them? Does this mean my clearance is completed (it’s only been about 2 weeks since I submitted them) Should I contact PAS or Garda HR about this or will I just wait it out? The waiting is killing me!!

Advertisement