Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to ronan c on mix cloud, I miss the vinyl room.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In bed watching Netflix .
    Sirius , well said , night all .
    Autosport wrote: »
    Sirius that was a beautiful piece of poetry :)

Night all :)

Bedside
    Succubus_ wrote: »
    Lovely post and so very true, this thread is why I come back too :)

In the leaba with the electric blanket on toasting myself. Bliss.
    I also love this group! The stalking the support the way we realize someone’s missing.

I’m also in the leaba. Electric blankey, unicorn jammies, hot water bottle. Going to try some meditation later, that’ll go well I’ve the attention span of a frog in a blender

Sweet dreams

* blows a kiss* x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww you guys, I too love this thread.. Such a lovely wee group of friends.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aww you guys, I too love this thread.. Such a lovely wee group of friends.

YOU'RE NO FRIEND OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding :D *Bear hug*

Bedside after a fantastic day, no work tomorrow, great laugh catching up on here tonight, what the hell are ye all on..is it the vicks or what?
    Nitety nite.

they've disowned me.. Fine by me but I'm hanging onto the children's allowance anyway.��

Ahhahahahahah post of the day for this line alone :D
    Bedside after a fantastic day, no work tomorrow, great laugh catching up on here tonight, what the hell are ye all on..is it the vicks or what?
    Nitety nite.

*Blows a kiss* x

I'll be up for another while I'd say :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Not one bit sleepy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed and just catching up on the thread now.....
    It's a good group here... A wide age spectrum...teens to 80... male, female, conservative, progressive, gay, straight, somewhere in between....some of us push boundaries ;) and some like to stay in their comfort zone...
    We show genuine concern for the members who are in need...we wince when people crush their nuts, we roll our eyes when people share too much, we applaud good news and commiserate when bad news arrives...
    All in all...this is my favourite group in here...and the only reason I keep coming back... without you little bunch of lunatics, I'd be long gone ...sleep well

I love this post. We really are a big group of friends in here and it’s also one of the reasons I keep coming back.

I’m in the leaba, watching Netflix. Had a serious case of deja vù just now, so weird :eek:

Bedside, time for sle.......zzzzzz 😴😴😴

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, I have the full day and night off! Gonna get myself some lunch somewhere nice and enjoy a slow day reading and doing nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. Weighing up the potential discomfort of continuing to need to pee versus the discomfort of getting out of bed to pee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TG1 wrote:
    Bedside. Weighing up the potential discomfort of continuing to need to pee versus the discomfort of getting out of bed to pee.

I was just there. The relief of having peed outweighs any discomfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's so lovely TG1 , hope you both have a great night .

Looking for motivation to go sort some stuff out . My get up and go has gotten up and is long gone :p

It has joined a great herd of getupandgos that congregate off the coast here.... Torment the seals something chronic ;)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I was just there. The relief of having peed outweighs any discomfort.

Lucky lot to have a choice to make! At my age it is go or else.... Like NOW!

northgirl wrote: »
    What a b*tch. You poor thing that's really nasty.

Hope you can switch off a bit for the evening and do something nice for yourself, take your mind off it.

Please do not insult the dogs ;) I trust a vet nurse above and beyond a vet. One saved the lives of my long ago three rescues who had caught deadly enteritis in a refuge - with a bottle of pink gunk and a handful of syringes; all for E5 .

You go girl! You are the bee's knees!

Abed .... great things y'day and am without the worst of the pain at last. Also had a blood test start of November and y'day ( slow out here!) iron tablets arrived from the pharmacy. So things could be looking up soon healthwise. ALLELUIA!

So blessedly peaceful. They are grumbling on the weather forum but many of us llove the peace and stillness. Has been a wonderful winter so far.
    And if bad weather comes now, at least we are through the dark months

Today? hmmmm... Box of yarn oddments arrived from Springwools!!! Like a flea in a nudist colony I am when a huge box arrives... working on baggy cabled legwarmers and need more of one colour than there is in the box... will search the bags I have here.... squirrel I am!

Good day to all here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Well....I go to bed early and all of a sudden ye all have a big love in session.....

You are all a lovely bunch....lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Chores done, met Mrs as she straggled in, exchanged a hug and a peck before she fell in to bed.
    Having coffee now, no appetite yet, will go off to work and go to town for breakfast later.
    It's dark.

for seph and all . defying you not to smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Awful nights sleep. On the morning train now. Irritable. Headphones in. Irritants blocked.

Hot water & lemon instead of coffee this morning, diet starts now!
    Going walking with dog now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

I can almost smell the weekend :D

Workside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, wondering where on Earth the week went. I've been in annual leave doing a whole lot of nothing and it flew by!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i love this thread as well, not for the people, just cause I'm a nosey pr*ck and want to improve my stalking. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Look at bap playing hard to get!
    I am in work

I am at the coal face and am all business. No more Ms nice Persepoly!!

:pac:

Why do you have coal on your face ?

*confused look*

Is it because of the healing properties? 🀔

Charcoal facials darling, its where its at!.

Deskside eating avocado on toast

northgirl wrote: »
    Deferring celebrations to my half birthday cause it'll be mid summer and I hope I'll feel better then.

I'll take 40 McDonalds fries though :D

Happy Birthday! I'll buy you 40 mcflurries if you want!
    Autosport wrote: »
    and he can also provide 40 kisses ;):D

Welllllll I suppose I could take some time out of my busy day to do this 🤔😏😏

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just settled myself on the couch to play a bit of PlayStation. Need to do a workout today too so I will do that shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Glitches galore that won't let me post.. Ffs I missed all the fun.
    On the couch, managed to get up on time this morning and was putting Elliots shoes on when he decided it was as good a time as any to poo and ended up having to strip him again.. I think I should give up on my plans to be on time, never mind early... it doesn't happen :D on the plus side I seem to have cured his constipation issues :D:D
    I have all my housework done. Yay. Weekend here I come. 2lb loss last night and won the raffle hahahaha, (got ingredients for a dinner) I also got slimmer of the week which was another bag of stuff (donated by other members) but they gave it to someone else cos I already had one. :D I have 2.5lbs to have 3st gone. :o go me.

• Advertisement

Fire lit after a battle, meal cooked and eaten; kippers so I had an eager audience of five salivating mouths and ten huge starving eyes... this lot could audition for Oxfam.... Knitting calls....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement