Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting at home in East Clare, just in from cutting the grass (in January !) having a cup of coffee eating a choc wafer biscuit.
    Damn nice it is too.

Happy Weekend all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home since 4, homechores done.
    Sylvester got a new jacket.
    Mrs up and says she is bringing me out to dinner, I'm game.

attachmentIMG_20190111_164048

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

In the sitting room frothing at the mouth for a gargle.

Told I have to wait until tomorrow the fcuk :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Did sweet fùck all today. It has been luvly.

Shoes making me wanna buy makeup. Must resist. :) all of the things to cover raccoon eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Back in the hospital. Had supper and meds. Got searched for sharp objects and all that. Waiting to be reviewed and hoping to be let back out. I would have updated you all on the past two days when I was let out but I don't want to bring down the mood of the thread.

I also love you all. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Having a pint with a mate, might as well be flying solo because he's destroying everyone on the pool table in an incredulous upswing in form. F*ckin relentless today he won two games straight from break. C*nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Back in the hospital. Had supper and meds. Got searched for sharp objects and all that. Waiting to be reviewed and hoping to be let back out. I would have updated you all on the past two days when I was let out but I don't want to bring down the mood of the thread.

I also love you all. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

Don't worry about bringing the mood down, there's enough nutters in here to bounce it back up again, we'll all listen.
    I know it's hard watching your grandad be ill and knowing his time is limited. Everything you feel is normal, fear, anger, frustration, disappointment, desperate sadness, disbelief and wanting to hurt yourself and the world. I'd like to say it'll get easier, but it'll take a lot of time and you'll never fully get over losing him, you'll just get used to not physically seeing him. It's like, when he's not in his usual chair, you think, oh he's out in the garden or gone out in the car. But all those feelings are normal, anyone who's lost someone will tell you. So be kind to yourself about everything in your head, don't beat yourself up for emotions you can't control, sometimes feeling the emotions instead of the blade cutting is actually better for your head. You need to be able to lose a little control and know the world will right itself eventually.
    Stay strong. He needs you for another while yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Had planned to go out tonight straight from work watch the rugby and have a pint or 3... but was a bit ill last night so cancelled all plans...
    so will let the child have the 50" TV in the living room to watch The Thundermans...and I'll go upstairs to the 37" to watch the rugby... will have a La chouffe blonde beer though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside, decided to make dinner for myself and mam tonight. Wanted to make something that she makes and see what she thinks of my cooking. Fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work, delighted with life.
    I roasted himself with two unreal comebacks and am currently waiting for a reply to the last one to see if I can roast him with a third. He always tells me not to laugh at my own jokes but I can’t help it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Starved of the hunger. I had a yogurt for my lunch because I'm waiting on a massaman curry with half rice/half chips and want to stuff myself with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Still sitting at my laptop. Just opened a beer. Technically I'm working. I wish I was a plumber, carpenter or a sparks at times like this. The time has come to upgrade my work kit. Pouring over online brochures, reviews and test videos all feckin day long. It started off exciting but now its mind numbing. This purchase has to fit the bill for the next 5 years so its lind of important.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'll go upstairs to the 37" to watch the rugby... will have a La chouffe blonde beer though ;)

Good choice, I'm a fan of it meself. Hope you've the proper glassware as to appreciate it at its best.

Passport photo still won’t work online. Decided to give up on it and do it the old fashioned way by getting a passport form at the Garda station. Got home and looked at it, the one she gave me is all in Irish. I’m just not meant to renew my passport :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Good choice, I'm a fan of it meself. Hope you've the proper glassware as to appreciate it at its best.

;)

In bed feeling awful quare, no temperature or stuffed nose, more like my heart is beating a bit quicker than normal and my nose aches. Those feckin sudafed I swear to Jaysus they've messed with my blood pressure.

Ok everyone time to meditate.

:D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Passport photo still won’t work online. Decided to give up on it and do it the old fashioned way by getting a passport form at the Garda station. Got home and looked at it, the one she gave me is all in Irish. I’m just not meant to renew my passport :rolleyes:

Oops, this was meant for the TA thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Bless me Father for I have sinned, it's been 6 days since my last drink!
    Quiet night in on the couch, hangover free in the morning

In bed feeling awful quare, no temperature or stuffed nose, more like my heart is beating a bit quicker than normal and my nose aches. Those feckin sudafed I swear to Jaysus they've messed with my blood pressure.

Ok everyone time to meditate.

:D
    Would you believe I was so bored at the thoughts of having to meditate last night that I fell asleep before I had to. No joke. Best sleep in ages.

I’m in bed but I’m hyper and want to get up to devilment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Couchside watching an undramatic political drama. Doubt there will be sleeping issues here. Zzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Would you believe I was so bored at the thoughts of having to meditate last night that I fell asleep before I had to. No joke. Best sleep in ages.

I’m in bed but I’m hyper and want to get up to devilment

We should never ever go out for drinks together, I sense disaster :D

Succubus_ wrote: »
    We should never ever go out for drinks together, I sense disaster :D

It would be magestic. It would be the blind leading the blind. I once fell off a pub toilet and broke my leg. I was 27.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside wanting to get up to divilment now :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I iz also giddy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I iz also giddy!

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I is afraid of all this giddiness.

Also worried about where Auto is & if she has contracted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Yiz all need to go out on a pub crawl.
    I once done one in our local town that had 14 pubs in it at the time, a pint and a shot in each of them, I got in to the car to drive home afterwards too, but luckily the local garda at the time spotted me and put an end to that, without any charges, the only night I slept in a garda station.
    It has a very soothing affect when the local cop brings you tea and toast in the morning, takes the jizz out of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Edward M wrote: »
    It has a very soothing affect when the local cop brings you tea and toast in the morning, takes the jizz out of you.

Lots of people get the jizz taken out of them in jail cells.

Edward M wrote: »
    Yiz all need to go out on a pub crawl.
    I once done one in our local town that had 14 pubs in it at the time, a pint and a shot in each of them, I got in to the car to drive home afterwards too, but luckily the local garda at the time spotted me and put an end to that, without any charges, the only night I slept in a garda station.

Ya I'd be in hospital getting stomach pumped after a session like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I is afraid of all this giddiness.

Also worried about where Auto is & if she has contracted it.

You called?

Couchside just in from work and absolutely wrecked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement