Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I actually had oral sex this evening lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

lbc2019 wrote: »

Lovely. Can you describe it and its location. Im only learning about it.

Grandeeod wrote: »

Lovely. Can you describe it and its location. Im only learning about it.

I got out of the shower, answered the door, he came in, got nekkid, foreplay, sucked me off, cuddling, ass play, he leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , biting my tongue to keep my mouth shut and my thoughts in my head . Sometimes silence is golden ..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In the kitchen , biting my tongue to keep my mouth shut and my thoughts in my head . Sometimes silence is golden ..

I'll do it for you.....

• Advertisement

I got out of the shower, answered the door, he came in, got nekkid, foreplay, sucked me off, cuddling, ass play, he leaves

I'm not into gay fantasies. Sorry. I just thought it was a hetero fantasy. My bad.

I'm not into gay fantasies. Sorry. I just thought it was a hetero fantasy. My bad.

that's ok. Ya crazy heteronormative bastard :D

teach me!

It's easy , just think twice before you post , that's all . Sometimes a little less detail is better , for your own sake tbh .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Mrs Brown saying "that's nice" comes to mind for some reason.
    Good for you Ibc2019.
    Heading to the shower now with trepidation.

It's easy , just think twice before you post , that's all . Sometimes a little less detail is better , for your own sake tbh .

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    Mrs Brown saying "that's nice" comes to mind for some reason.
    Good for you Ibc2019.
    Heading to the shower now with trepidation.

Hope you get oral funtimes when you get out too! (from your desired partner)

:rolleyes:

Don't say teach me , if you don't want to read the reply .

Don't say teach me , if you don't want to read the reply .
    i didn't think it was a passive aggressive post about mine obvs.

Anyway were done

Hope you get oral funtimes when you get out too! (from your desired partner)

She's working, but I can dream. ;)
    Tbh, I just need sleep tonight, I'll come back down for a night cap before bed.

i didn't think it was a passive aggressive post about mine obvs.

Anyway were done

It wasn't a passive aggressive post , but yes it was about yours . I meant it in a nice way about sharing tmi , that was all .

Am not the moral police , so carry on .

She's working, but I can dream. ;)
    Tbh, I just need sleep tonight, I'll come back down for a night cap before bed.

after a bad start to yesterday- anxiety through the roof- new job, one phone call, that I could help the caller put me at ease workwise, then I met old friends for birthday drinks.

Today good appointment, money came through, and I cleared all my overdue bills, bought new shoes, had a great kickboxing training session, then fun, now in bed, looking forward to work! tomorrow, seeing my new nephew and off to the rugby this weekend!

Yeah for a good phonecall! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone with a dirtier mind than mine :D

Now couchside watching googlebox

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, slept a few hours now back stalking around the net for the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, waiting for my phone to charge so I can move over to my preferred side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm going to fire-up one of my racing games. I feel like driving a Ford Transit around the old Nurburgring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

In bed and just catching up on the thread now.....
    It's a good group here... A wide age spectrum...teens to 80... male, female, conservative, progressive, gay, straight, somewhere in between....some of us push boundaries ;) and some like to stay in their comfort zone...
    We show genuine concern for the members who are in need...we wince when people crush their nuts, we roll our eyes when people share too much, we applaud good news and commiserate when bad news arrives...
    All in all...this is my favourite group in here...and the only reason I keep coming back... without you little bunch of lunatics, I'd be long gone ...sleep well

Off to bed, had a small whiskey snifter.
    Night night.

Off to bed, had a small whiskey snifter.
    Night night.

I'll have one in December. Off alcohol til then.

In bed, reading the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In bed and just catching up on the thread now.....
    It's a good group here... A wide age spectrum...teens to 80... male, female, conservative, progressive, gay, straight, somewhere in between....some of us push boundaries ;) and some like to stay in their comfort zone...
    We show genuine concern for the members who are in need...we wince when people crush their nuts, we roll our eyes when people share too much, we applaud good news and commiserate when bad news arrives...
    All in all...this is my favourite group in here...and the only reason I keep coming back... without you little bunch of lunatics, I'd be long gone ...sleep well

Lovely post and so very true, this thread is why I come back too :)

In the leaba with the electric blanket on toasting myself. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Watching the end of question time, Nbc nightly news on the projector,drinking beer and writing this reply while,doing all of the above, sitting at my kitchen table

In bed watching Netflix .
    Sirius , well said , night all .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Lovely post and so very true, this thread is why I come back too :)

In the leaba with the electric blanket on toasting myself. Bliss.
    I also love this group! The stalking the support the way we realize someone’s missing.

I’m also in the leaba. Electric blankey, unicorn jammies, hot water bottle. Going to try some meditation later, that’ll go well I’ve the attention span of a frog in a blender

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sirius that was a beautiful piece of poetry :)

Night all :)

Bedside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭patrickc

I'm having a red ale, watching 90s keeping up appearances and off to bed then. I'm off tomorrow so some cycling to be done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement