Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    You called?

:p

You knew I did.

Them cameras...

Bedside now. Forgot I put the electric blanket on earlier. Nice surprise yo find a warm bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Back in the hospital. Had supper and meds. Got searched for sharp objects and all that. Waiting to be reviewed and hoping to be let back out. I would have updated you all on the past two days when I was let out but I don't want to bring down the mood of the thread.

I also love you all. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
    It took ****ing everything I've got in terms of power of persuasion but thank god I'm sat here now, meds for the weekend packed, and I'm waiting for my dad to collect me and bring me home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Lots of people get the jizz taken out of them in jail cells.

Wasn't exactly jail, but I was in a cell alright, he gave me a duvet from the spare bed in the house which is attached to the station.
    He is retired now and lives just up the road from me, we often ceilidh with each other.
    Off to bed, had no alcohol tonight anyway, Mrs is home with me, night all.
    Enjoy your giddys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jessie Belle

Edward M wrote: »
    Yiz all need to go out on a pub crawl.
    I once done one in our local town that had 14 pubs in it at the time, a pint and a shot in each of them, I got in to the car to drive home afterwards too, but luckily the local garda at the time spotted me and put an end to that, without any charges, the only night I slept in a garda station.
    It has a very soothing affect when the local cop brings you tea and toast in the morning, takes the jizz out of you.

I saw a man this morning and got it into my head that it was you. Just from your posts :D
    I need to get out more often :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :p

You knew I did.

Them cameras...

Bedside now. Forgot I put the electric blanket on earlier. Nice surprise yo find a warm bed.

I switched that on for you ;)

Secret room ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hospitalside.
    Waiting for results of a blood test and trying to sneak past the nurse to the vending machine as I have the munchies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    I switched that on for you ;)

Secret room ;)

Can I tempt you away from this Ted lad???? Seriously?? I really thought we had a good foodie thing goin? I can do better if I need too.:D I'll chat to Mrs G. and sort it out.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hospitalside.
    Waiting for results of a blood test and trying to sneak past the nurse to the vending machine as I have the munchies.

I always knew you were the most cunning one here 😃

Hope all is well there poochie x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Car, on the way back to the folks house after an evening at the national concert hall. Was fab, and so nice to just get engrossed in the music. Thinking maybe that's something to try and get back into as part of my self care... might dust off the old flute one of these days.

(Waits for all ye perverts to make flute jokes...)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    might dust off the old flute one of these days.

*Confused look*

Sure why would we be making perverted jokes about a flute 🤔?

• Advertisement

Car, on the way back to the folks house after an evening at the national concert hall. Was fab, and so nice to just get engrossed in the music. Thinking maybe that's something to try and get back into as part of my self care... might dust off the old flute one of these days.

I've dusted off the oul flute so many times now that its spick and span. Just need someone to blow on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

As if we would :D

Do you have to handle a flute gently/carefully ?
    Serious question for those of ye with gutter minds ;):p

Shpud2 wrote: »
    It took ****ing everything I've got in terms of power of persuasion but thank god I'm sat here now, meds for the weekend packed, and I'm waiting for my dad to collect me and bring me home

Best of luck Shpud , enjoy the weekend , look after yourself and don't forget to post if you need to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Usually just whip it out and give it a twirl.....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

You just need a very specific technique and quick fingers.... ;)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I've dusted off the oul flute so many times now that its spick and span. Just need someone to blow on it now.

Is that an invitation ;) Teeheee :D

Couchside

TGI and Gifted , both very informative , thanks , I'll keep that in mind for whenever I have an instrument to hand .

:D

Can I tempt you away from this Ted lad???? Seriously?? I really thought we had a good foodie thing goin? I can do better if I need too.:D I'll chat to Mrs G. and sort it out.:D

Ooohhh Ted, are you reading this :eek:

One might be tempted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

TGI and Gifted , both very informative , thanks , I'll keep that in mind for whenever I have an instrument to hand .

:D

Or something to blow...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    One might be tempted

I'll give you the night off.

Would like to sleep with both eyes closed tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I always knew you were the most cunning one here ðŸ˜႒

Hope all is well there poochie x

All good Seph.

Mission accomplished!
    Got myself a Twirl, all lovely and cold from the machine.
    I did what they do in the movies, just walked casually up to the door like i belonged there but it was locked! So I turned around and smiled at another nurse who signalled she'd open the door for me, used her card to let me out. So I was then locked out but spotted a security guard, so just asked if he'd let me in and he did!

Oh Ted the cameras are always on :D

Ooohhh Ted, are you reading this :eek:

One might be tempted ;)

I'll cook a fab meal for you with the drink of your choice. I'll regale you with tales of my travels and experiences. After that we just stuff our gobs with lots of dessert! The next day, we go to McDonalds.:D You really can't go wrong.;)

I'll make sure her eyes are wide open all night.:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table after polishing off a Mars Bar and a cup of Tea and the last episode of Love/Hate.
    Good times.
    Good times.

I'll cook a fab meal for you with the drink of your choice. I'll regale you with tales of my travels and experiences. After that we just stuff our gobs with lots of dessert! The next day, we go to McDonalds.:D You really can't go wrong.;)

Oh you romantic devil :D;) You had me at "I'll cook" :D

Eyes open you say ;) Id say you're a bit of a 50 shades man :D

Oh you romantic devil :D;) You had me at "I'll cook" :D

Eyes open you say ;) Id say you're a bit of a 50 shades man :D

Nothing better than cooking for a lady. Nothing better than a lady enjoying a meal and then being made loved too with the utmost passion! :eek: What am I saying.:eek: Add in a few tools and its 50 shades alright. But I'm more lamp shades these days!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

This one time, at Bandcamp.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ye are filthy feckers in here, absolutely shocking.

Clutching my rosary beads :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

...and it was so funny! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement