Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah the poor likkle zombies, what did they ever do to you.

Watching the hurling here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Kitchen...my happy place....making millionaires shortbread for the chicks...

**** me but what a result....it was rock hard lol lol....kids are looking at me asking what did they do wrong to deserve that lol lol...back to the drawing board lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making dinner, cringing.
    Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm killing zombies.

Resi 2 remake?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Resi 2 remake?

It sure is. A great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Watching incredible beasts...coz I don't like hurling ...soz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

honeybear wrote: »
    Me2

Hashtag MeToo (Can't find hashtag on my keyboard). :D:D

**** me but what a result....it was rock hard lol lol....kids are looking at me asking what did they do wrong to deserve that lol lol...back to the drawing board lol lol

Why is it called millionaires shortbread? Always wondered?

Just in from working in my old job, on my own all day.

I get such an anxious feeling whenever I'm in an office on my own, anyway else get that? I don't get it at home, just in the office?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch alone, she's away with the kids tonight.

I've closed the door and let the hamsters run free for a few hours.

They are so feckin happy leggin it everywhere that Im sure a few times they have stopped to look at me to say thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

On the couch alone, she's away with the kids tonight.

I've closed the door and let the hamsters run free for a few hours.

They are so feckin happy leggin it everywhere that Im sure a few times they have stopped to look at me to say thanks.

So cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And the moral of the story is you should have made sausage rolls :p

We need more pics of your baking Gifted :)

Kitchen , just about to make a sandwich .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And the moral of the story is you should have made sausage rolls :p

We need more pics of your baking Gifted :)

Kitchen , just about to make a sandwich .

Oh it was awful Mam..Base was rock hard....could have used it as a book stop lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh it was awful Mam..Base was rock hard....could have used it as a book stop lol lol

Am lol here , with you not at you as it reminded me of the last time I made jam tarts ! They were lovely once you ate them while they were cooling , but once they cooled , they were rock hard too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

LOL! England beat Ireland and I paid for pints to watch it. But I made a comeback by heading home to watch the Dubs beat Galway. More beer and an takeaway with more beer before it!:D Saturday night, eat your heart out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Drinking Guinness, watching darts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

oi oi oi :) doing the same,will be having a few shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My bed in the folks home. Drained is not the word. Just thankful the week is over.

Looking forward to a night's sleep and a coffee and croissant in the morning.

guinness clear ? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sitting while people feel the need to queue at the airport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm getting knitting lessons, supadupa Saturday night, but hey this isn't as hard as I thought, I might give Grace a run for her money yet. :)

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm getting knitting lessons, supadupa Saturday night, but hey this isn't as hard as I thought, I might give Grace a run for her money yet. :)

this time next year rodders we will have our own woolen mills :D:D

Ffs.. I watched 3 episodes of a 4 part programme last night on YouTube.. No way will it play the 4th one, spent at least a half hour trying last night and again tonight, feel like fcuking the TV out the window.. Its asking me to sign up for YouTube on the phone or something but I'm a technophobe.. Anyway I've skipped on to series 2 and it's slightly risqué and everytime something "adult" comes on a smallie comes in to the room.. Its turned off now after 20mins,its going to be a long Saturday night here.

Ffs.. I watched 3 episodes of a 4 part programme last night on YouTube.. No way will it play the 4th one, spent at least a half hour trying last night and again tonight, feel like fcuking the TV out the window.. Its asking me to sign up for YouTube on the phone or something but I'm a technophobe.. Anyway I've skipped on to series 2 and it's slightly risqué and everytime something "adult" comes on a smallie comes in to the room.. Its turned off now after 20mins,its going to be a long Saturday night here.

What??? Sounds very dodgy to me????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Edward M wrote: »

Ya big wuss! I used love knitting, if I saw classes I'd do it.

Spent the day slabbing a conversion, body is wrecked but mind is lifting. Got exam results yesterday for the first time in 26 years, first class honours. God I was a lazy so and so when I was younger. It's only with the onslaught of fatherhood I've made more of myself.

BBFAN wrote: »
    What??? Sounds very dodgy to me????

Not at all lol, it's called The Lakes and was recommended on another thread, an oldie but very good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Not at all lol, it's called The Lakes and was recommended on another thread, an oldie but very good so far.
    Quite a good show, hope you got to see the final episode in season 1 as it is important.
    In the pub having a few beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Couldn't hear ourselves think in the pub, so finishing off back home. Jober as a sudge but need a drink.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Risque ehhhhh 😏

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wrapped up in bed after a Chinese, which was underwhelming. The curry was tasteless like too much cornflower was used

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside after a little adventure in Tipp :)

Take care on those roads, had a few slides already :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement