Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Boarding shortly. See ya all in Dubai.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading out to buy spiced beef
    Witchie wrote: »
    Boarding shortly. See ya all in Dubai.

Farewell witchie o/

*waves white hanky*
    northgirl wrote: »
    Going out for lunch. Starving. :pac:

Watcha getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

On the couch. It's my day off and I'm doing nothing but reading and watching Netflix until 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Home under a blanket :D

Lads, My CF nurse was telling me that her brother in law ended up in hospital on oxygen after getting this flu that's going around and he doesn't have any pre existing illness and she said ICU is just manic with it. If ye haven't already then I'd strongly advise that ye get the flu vaccine and your friends/family do the same.
    I was in gp this morning, since before Xmas I’ve been really dizzy and really short of breath like I’d be winded walking up the stairs. Even getting off the couch has me puffing. I’ve been on methotrexate since the summer and I have had a cold since starting it so didn’t know if it was a side effect of the cold or of the medication or if it was a proper bug. I got a really bad dose at Xmas and didn’t really have time to be sick and it did settle down as it wasn’t as intense I’m just achy now. My neck is stiff, pain in my chest, sore face. I thoroughly enjoy snot rinsing. I do it for fun. There’s no better feeling than realigned ear pressure and the feeling of clean nose pipes. But it’s so sore now I can’t do it because it’s hurting my ears. So anyway, she looks at me and said no sleeping pills try some meditation and putting my phone away and hour before bed (so no more showtek at 4am!) but I’m riddled with a sinus infection and the drip is gone onto my chest. She gave me anti biotics and told me that the bugs this year are so hard to shake off, and said that she had it herself for over 5 weeks.
    If my breathing and chest don’t feel better after this anti biotics I’ve to go back.

That dr HATES giving prescriptions :D whereas the other gp would write you a script for anti biotics if you went in with a wooden leg.

Anyway, I’m in work feeling horrid sorry for myself cause I also got blood taken. I did see my cousin in the hospital while she was working, I was trying to catch her eye to distract her or make her laugh but she had this really professional caring looking plastered on her face and she was actively avoiding catching my eye :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Home under a blanket :D

Lads, My CF nurse was telling me that her brother in law ended up in hospital on oxygen after getting this flu that's going around and he doesn't have any pre existing illness and she said ICU is just manic with it. If ye haven't already then I'd strongly advise that ye get the flu vaccine and your friends/family do the same.

Cork swine flu?.....I knew ye were a bunch of pigs like :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watcha getting?

Beans on toast like! How bad sure! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Beans on toast like! How bad sure! :pac:

Nice, that will warm you up :pac:

Nice, that will warm you up :pac:

Aye it did. But my cold heart is still dead :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Cork swine flu?.....I knew ye were a bunch of pigs like :D

Get away you, I'll have to get a separate vaccine for you because you're a pox :D

Kitchen side, in from out
    Aye it did. But my cold heart is still dead :D

I suspose I could bring it back to life for ya if ya wanted 😏😏

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Get away you, I'll have to get a separate vaccine for you because you're a pox :D

Wait until I get my hands on you, I'll give you a pox then!!

:D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Filth??.....at 2.01pm....

This thread just keeps giving...lol lol

Kitchen side, in from out

I suspose I could bring it back to life for ya if ya wanted 😏😏

The impossible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bored. Day 8 of hotel life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside , changing the world one byte at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after a very productive morning getting jobs done inside and out, cup of tea in hand now and a bit of reading to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Bored. Day 8 of hotel life.

swap? I can guarantee you would never be bored here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out; grocery day. Watched the bus come up from the pier, then back up to the house where my old neighbour who tends to overdo the booze on the weekly outing to town lives. They make sure he gets into the house safe... settle him in before leaving him... Good neighbours

On to my house; four huge boxes of groceries as it has been a month. The familiar routines of unloading, the cats coming to be admired.... news exchanged, chat and laughter... At home here now after nearly 18 months. Blessedness surrounds.

Utterly calm and silent. Deep peace. No wind. Stillness. Not absence of noise; far deeper than that.

Home

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drogheda Retail Park (#27)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Homeside, tea, toast & The Simpsons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

A Sirius Boner that's a pox! :D:D.
    Being forced to endure emmerdale here, think I'll go for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sat by the stove having done a massive clear out of old books and stuff from upstairs. Oven on and hopefully will be eating soon

Medical today, before returning to work next week......
    Turns out I got fat.....

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sat by the stove having done a massive clear out of old books and stuff from upstairs. Oven on and hopefully will be eating soon

What's for dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Edward M wrote: »
    Being forced to endure emmerdale here

Take control of the remote control ;)

Airportside.. Calming the nerves before my flight home (any excuse).. Had a great day, no text or calls from the troops I'd say they've disowned me.. Fine by me but I'm hanging onto the children's allowance anyway.😂

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What's for dinner?

Fish cakes :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Fish cakes :D

have you a spare one on for Ted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm sitting watching TV and enjoying a roaring fire. Five Cadburys Heroes left and wondering if I'll get up to open another tub.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    have you a spare one on for Ted?

I might just manage to spare some for you :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement