Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Still in the folks house.

Trying to figure out what to wear to the national concert hall tomorrow night. I'm going with my dad and can't wait.

There was a time I would have been mortified to be seen with him, but years of me growing up and him being an absolute rock in my life mean I am now wise enough to realise I'm lucky to have the opportunity to treat him to this still.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I might just manage to spare some for you :pac:

I won't tell anyone.

In bed after a nap. Doctor Succubus diagnosed me with a sinus infection and prescribed lots of rest :p

In bed after a nap. Doctor Succubus diagnosed me with a sinus infection and prescribed lots of rest :p

Do you need someone to rub Vicks on your chest & sing Soft Kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TG1 wrote: »
    Still in the folks house.

Trying to figure out what to wear to the national concert hall tomorrow night. I'm going with my dad and can't wait.

There was a time I would have been mortified to be seen with him, but years of me growing up and him being an absolute rock in my life mean I am now wise enough to realise I'm lucky to have the opportunity to treat him to this still.

That's so lovely TG1 , hope you both have a great night .

Looking for motivation to go sort some stuff out . My get up and go has gotten up and is long gone :p

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do you need someone to rub Vicks on your chest & sing Soft Kitty.

A little chest rub would be lovely Teddo but no singing please.

:p

That's good, my voice isn't the best today.

**warms hands up**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

And leave her kitty alone!

:)

I'll try not to excite it too much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I might just manage to spare some for you :pac:

*ahem*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Wait until I get my hands on you, I'll give you a pox then!!

:D :P

Promises, promises :p

Playing stardew valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I picked the right evening to do some clearing out :) I'm decluttering and I feel great :D Ye can keep all the viruses down that end of the country thanks :D

Now bedside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

He'd wanna leave it alone whilst handling vicks anyway. She'd be feicin roasted.

Couchside. With a G&T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Promises, promises :p

Playing stardew valley.

First time I've ever had a woman ask me to give her the clap. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

First time I've ever had a woman ask me to give her the clap. :D:D:D

A good ride could be worth it :p

P.S. my antibiotics also happen to treat chlamydia and gonorrhea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Amongst all the sexual deviants here :D, I feel a tad isolated in terms of where I am and what I'm doing. At the laptop exchanging very sad stories about places I used to work many moons ago. Its making me feel very very old listening to former colleagues chat about the mad days and I'm younger than most of them.:eek: If any of you remember Family Fortunes, The price is Right and Blockbusters back in the early 90s, then you may comprehend. The Coke and sex back then was very scary for a young Irish apprentice.:D

At laptop chatting online with some super people.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Amongst all the sexual deviants here :D, I feel a tad isolated in terms of where I am and what I'm doing. At the laptop exchanging very sad stories about places I used to work many moons ago. Its making me feel very very old listening to former colleagues chat about the mad days and I'm younger than most of them.:eek: If any of you remember Family Fortunes, The price is Right and Blockbusters back in the early 90s, then you may comprehend. The Coke and sex back then was very scary for a young Irish apprentice.:D

Back then the childish humour was when someone asked "Can I have a P please Bob"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Room side after having a horrible client basically insinuate that vet nurses are only vet nurses because they weren't good enough to be vets. Don't know how I kept my cool. She wanted some results of some tests which I legally cannot give her, so because she couldn't get her own way she practically interrogated me!

"So what do you actually do then? Do you want to be a vet, or did you try to be a vet and it didn't work out?" I told her I wanted to be a nurse and we're all highly trained, most of us have a two/three year science degree so we can take care of animals to a very high standard. Then I asked the vet to take over and examine the dog because she still wasn't happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Room side after having a horrible client basically insinuate that vet nurses are only vet nurses because they weren't good enough to be vets. Don't know how I kept my cool. She wanted some results of some tests which I legally cannot give her, so because she couldn't get her own way she practically interrogated me!

"So what do you actually do then? Do you want to be a vet, or did you try to be a vet and it didn't work out?" I told her I wanted to be a nurse and we're all highly trained, most of us have a two/three year science degree so we can take care of animals to a very high standard. Then I asked the vet to take over and examine the dog because she still wasn't happy.

What a b*tch. You poor thing that's really nasty.

Hope you can switch off a bit for the evening and do something nice for yourself, take your mind off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, pissed off about the whole passport business. Will do some yoga in an attempt to calm down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

northgirl wrote: »
    What a b*tch. You poor thing that's really nasty.

Hope you can switch off a bit for the evening and do something nice for yourself, take your mind off it.
    I'm sure I'll be able to forget it. Just had a nice shower. Food and bed, I'll watch something funny maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

What a c***, I'd have tore into her, there's no call for that (((HUGS)))

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Back then the childish humour was when someone asked "Can I have a P please Bob"

Back then the childish humour was when a senior technician/producer tried to hit on a student appearing on the show. Both ways. I kid you not. Can't believe we haven't had a #rodedatblockbusters campaign.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Grandeeod wrote: »

A bit like that myself by times.
    I'm not saying we knew less back then, but in the eighties a ride was hard to come by.
    Having said that I had a baby with my first serious partner, split up gotten married and had my second daughter before the end of them.
    There's a great song, "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was".
    Sipping a pint of water after my walk, I won't be good even once tonight, brought the dog and he near killed me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the sofa watching Austin Powers in Goldmember

Watching crazy ex gf in bed. nearly sleep time. 40 looming. far too introspective. must sleep it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

northgirl wrote: »
    Watching crazy ex gf in bed. nearly sleep time. 40 looming. far too introspective. must sleep it away.

I’m now watching Dr Pimple Popper :D Happy Early Birthday :) We shall have a party for you :) Seph can be the DJ ;) and he can also provide 40 kisses ;):D

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m now watching Dr Pimple Popper :D Happy Early Birthday :) We shall have a party for you :) Seph can be the DJ ;) and he can also provide 40 kisses ;):D

Deferring celebrations to my half birthday cause it'll be mid summer and I hope I'll feel better then.

I'll take 40 McDonalds fries though :D

Autosport wrote: »

I'll shoot it in 4K with 2 lenses and a big jug of lager! Be grand,:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

No one threw a party for me yesterday! Hrumph!

How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement