Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭jmreire

VeryTerry wrote: »
    This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen on this forum.

Muslims in a Muslim country go to the police, solicitors, judges etc when there is a problem.

So in a Muslim Country, Muslims don't use Sharia??? I do know that in Sharia there are experts in Sharia Jurisprudence. But I never knew that practising Muslims would use a non-Sharia court, except when in a non-Muslim Country. For example, a Muslim breaks some Irish Law, then he will go to Irish Solicitor, Police etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MewashS

This thread is so off topic...

There is a gang of youths from Balbriggan (no matter if they are black, white, green or pink), traveling to quiet seaside villages to cause havoc. They are stealing, beating and assaulting teenagers and women. This has to stop and it will stop. If Gardaí can't cope with it, residents will sort it out in no time.

MewashS wrote: »
    This thread is so off topic...

There is a gang of youths from Balbriggan (no matter if they are black, white, green or pink), traveling to quiet seaside villages to cause havoc. They are stealing, beating and assaulting teenagers and women. This has to stop and it will stop. If Gardaí can't cope with it, residents will sort it out in no time.

Yes it has drifted off topic...that happens, but I will tell you one thing relative to to the topic in an oblique way. You will not see that kind of behavior, gangs of teens and young adults running wild, robbing and terrorist residents in any Muslim Country.....and that's for sure !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,845 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

jmreire wrote: »
    Yes it has drifted off topic...that happens, but I will tell you one thing relative to to the topic in an oblique way. You will not see that kind of behavior, gangs of teens and young adults running wild, robbing and terrorist residents in any Muslim Country.....and that's for sure !!!!

Syria. Iraq. Yemen. Pakistan. Afghanistan. Somalia. Sudan. Sierra Leone. Libya.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Syria. Iraq. Yemen. Pakistan. Afghanistan. Somalia. Sudan. Sierra Leone. Libya.

What's happening in those Countries is war, which should not be confused with whats happening in Ballbriggan......which should be a lot easier to stop than what is happening in the Countries you have mentioned.But it does need to be tackled before it gets worse and some one gets badly injured or even killed...then it will be War.

• Advertisement

What's happening in those Countries is war, which should not be confused with whats happening in Ballbriggan......which should be a lot easier to stop than what is happening in the Countries you have mentioned.But it does need to be tackled before it gets worse and some one gets badly injured or even killed...then it will be War.

By your own measure, no, it won't.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    By your own measure, no, it won't.

You are probably right...unfortunately. When I was a kid growing up, any kind of rowdy or hooligan behavior was sorted out there and then by the Guards, who were not one bit afraid of using their batons. It was well understood, if you caused any kind of problem like what is happening in Balbriggan..there was a price to be paid.

They'll cross the wrong people one day, probably soon, and be sent home crying to Momma.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MewashS

Well, I wish we could have kept it out of people's believes, It's not about God you believe in, it just about being human. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but recently all terrorist were Muslims...we're off topic again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

It's all fun and games till someone gets HURT..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

So in a Muslim Country, Muslims don't use Sharia??? I do know that in Sharia there are experts in Sharia Jurisprudence. But I never knew that practising Muslims would use a non-Sharia court, except when in a non-Muslim Country. For example, a Muslim breaks some Irish Law, then he will go to Irish Solicitor, Police etc.

They use the court system in their respective countries. They don't go to a Mosque to sort out their problems like you were saying you mad ****.

I still have no idea what any of this has to do with Christian gangs from Balbriggan but it's good to have all the racists in one place I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

They use the court system in their respective countries. They don't go to a Mosque to sort out their problems like you were saying you mad ****.

I still have no idea what any of this has to do with Christian gangs from Balbriggan but it's good to have all the racists in one place I suppose.

Christian gangs? Have you been to church with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Christian gangs? Have you been to church with them?

"Among the parents collecting the children outside, there is respect for the school and its staff, but also a lingering anger about the circumstances that gave rise to it. Honey Emmanuel, a Pentecostal pastor, says he came to Ireland because of religious persecution in Nigeria, including the murder of a close colleague. He was deeply upset when his Irish-born child was turned away from local schools.

"If they were Christian, baptism shouldn't be an issue," he says. "If you call this 'educate together', why is it all African?" Emmanuel says he is troubled by the lack of respect for Christianity in Ireland and is working to change the situation. "Most missionaries in Africa came from Ireland," he says. "But youth here do not go to church. These are the leaders of tomorrow. We need to get them back, to renew their faith."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/welcome-to-our-world-1.1214921?mode=amp

Mad Christians in Balbriggan bud. You and your fictitious black African girlfriend can go on being outraged I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

"Among the parents collecting the children outside, there is respect for the school and its staff, but also a lingering anger about the circumstances that gave rise to it. Honey Emmanuel, a Pentecostal pastor, says he came to Ireland because of religious persecution in Nigeria, including the murder of a close colleague. He was deeply upset when his Irish-born child was turned away from local schools.

"If they were Christian, baptism shouldn't be an issue," he says. "If you call this 'educate together', why is it all African?" Emmanuel says he is troubled by the lack of respect for Christianity in Ireland and is working to change the situation. "Most missionaries in Africa came from Ireland," he says. "But youth here do not go to church. These are the leaders of tomorrow. We need to get them back, to renew their faith."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/welcome-to-our-world-1.1214921%3fmode=amp

Mad Christians in Balbriggan bud. You and your fictitious black African girlfriend can go on being outraged I suppose.

Why is there a mosque in Balbriggan then? Was it thrown up in a kind of 'build it and they will come' idea?

pablo128 wrote: »
    Why is there a mosque in Balbriggan then? Was it thrown up in a kind of 'build it and they will come' idea?

No, No No, It for the local community to get involved and understand Islam and all it has to offer, I for one am converting before It's to late...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

not yet wrote: »
    No, No No, It for the local community to get involved and understand Islam and all it has to offer, I for one am converting before It's to late...

It's already too late. A sharia squad will be round to collect your rashers and cans this very evening. You'll be given a fake beard to do you until you grow yer own.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Odhinn wrote: »
    It's already too late. A sharia squad will be round to collect your rashers and cans this very evening. You'll be given a fake beard to do you until you grow yer own.

I'm sorry but I don't believe any of that.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I don't believe any of that.

You'll believe it when the rashers and cans are gone and there's a fake beard super glued to your chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

A good example would be how christians go to priests for some stuff and go to the state for others. If they want an annulment they go to the church. If they want a divorce they go to the state.

With very few exceptions countries with a muslim population have strong civil institutions that take care of most things. There are judges, lawyers etc who adjudicate all this stuff. They aren't imans, they are lay people.

Not sure why this is even in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/welcome-to-our-world-1.1214921%3fmode=amp

What’s that supposed to prove? Are the kids he is referring to the same kids involved in these incidents? Or are you tarring all Africans in Balbriggan with the one brush?

• Advertisement

They only come in black though, so if you're ginger you're fcuked.

What’s that supposed to prove? Are the kids he is referring to the same kids involved in these incidents? Or are you tarring all Africans in Balbriggan with the one brush?

I fond the story illuminating. They had to set up a second school because of the Catholic schools discriminating against non Catholics.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

I rang the Guards about an black guy driving on L plates on his own for the last 3 months. I asked the cop was he insured he said it was up to the insurance company if he was or not he said it was a grey area. I said I am Irish if I do the same and you stop me is that ok he said no and put down the phone.

All the rashers and beers are gone, there's no quares, all the woman are covered up (in bed) and the lads are on their knees already praying, should be all good...

blowin3 wrote: »
    I rang the Guards about an black guy driving on L plates on his own for the last 3 months. I asked the cop was he insured he said it was up to the insurance company if he was or not he said it was a grey area. I said I am Irish if I do the same and you stop me is that ok he said no and put down the phone.

I'll take ''Things That Never Happened For 500'', Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'll take ''Things That Never Happened For 500'', Alex.

Something about a pram and a bus as well.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Grayson wrote: »
    I fond the story illuminating. They had to set up a second school because of the Catholic schools discriminating against non Catholics.

The schools around here are the same as they have always been. Preference will be given to those living in close proximity and those who have/had siblings in the school. I had Protestant classmates all through my school years.

There are loads of kids of African descent in the Catholic school closest to me, if they live close by that’s where they will go. The newer estates where the majority of Africans have ended up are beside the newer schools.

Still has nothing to do with the religion of these scumbags in question though...

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Hoboo wrote: »
    Something about a pram and a bus as well.....
    Actually it did and the Nigerian is still driving away pal.

blowin3 wrote: »
    Actually it did and the Nigerian is still driving away pal.

Not only are you making up stories, you're quoting the wrong people too. Fantastic.

• Advertisement

Grayson wrote: »
    They only come in black though, so if you're ginger you're fcuked.

Actually...
    https://www.quora.com/Islam-Why-do-some-Muslim-men-dye-their-beards-especially-strong-non-black-colors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement