Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Billy Mays wrote: »
    No offense here dude, but you sound very thick to me

LOL if that aint the pot calling the kettle black

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

LOL if that aint the pot calling the kettle black
    Hi TeaBag.

I'm glad you dropped by. All Seeing Eye was just asking about you. Now are you gonna tell us what connection African people had to the Rochdale sex abuse scandal or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭jmreire

Dannyriver wrote: »

Anybody who breaks the law in Ireland is subject to legal process end of. Sharia law does not occur here or in Britain or anywhere else in the EU , you break the law and you are found out you are punished. Mistreatment of women is not just the preserve of Muslims it Happens in all cultures unfortunately. Who's asking anyone to agree with it? Now Did I also not comprehend the point Mfceiling was making? Because that s my answer to it.

For a Muslims either Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi or any other branch of Islam, regardless of which Country or situation they find themselves in, the Quran and Sharia over rides all other Laws....Sure they will obey the Law of the Land they are in, and if they break it and are caught they will be subject to it, as they have to be, BUT for them there is only one Law, and that's Sharia. Everything they do is governed by that. And it's happening all over Europe, including Ireland.Muslims are bound to observe Sharia, and they do, even if it's not in a high profile way. A Muslim will go to his local Mosque for advice every time for everything, and in every situation. He cannot do otherwise, and still call himself a Muslim. Say for example, a Muslim has a dispute with a fellow Muslim , do you think that they go to a Solicitor / Lawyer / Attorney ( pick whichever is appropriate ) to solve the problem for them? No, they will go to the local Imam let him hear their case. Based on what is under dispute, the Imam will consult the relevant section under Sharia Law, and give his verdict.This has the benefit of being very quick and very cheap.....Sharia Law is not expensive. So its another reason why Muslims will use it, but the main reason is that they are bound by the Quoran to use it.

i get a laugh every time you ask, so no
    but please keep asking and maybe ill post the link i found

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Does it?

No offense here dude, but you sound very thick to me

What are you a surfer? The classic passive aggressive anyway

• Advertisement

i get a laugh every time you ask, so no
    but please keep asking and maybe ill post the link i found
    You keep on asking so I won't but if you keep on asking I might. That's quite the stream of Trumpesque nonsensical bullsh!t TeaBag

Do you have a Make America Great Again bumper sticker on your pickup truck TeaBag? You do, don't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

I hear the African Gang is Conor McGregor. Conor McGregor does everything, doesn't he?

What are you a surfer? The classic passive aggressive anyway
    Snowboarder actually. Not a bad guess though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

I hear the African Gang is Conor McGregor. Conor McGregor does everything, doesn't he?

I heard it was mcgregor, paddy Jackson and ronaldo.. three little scamps!

i literally LOL'd, Billy you crack me up.

and I bet you have a Hillary sticker on your prius, but if you're in Ireland you probably drive a french built POS of some sort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

jmreire wrote: »
    For a Muslims either Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi or any other branch of Islam, regardless of which Country or situation they find themselves in, the Quran and Sharia over rides all other Laws....Sure they will obey the Law of the Land they are in, and if they break it and are caught they will be subject to it, as they have to be, BUT for them there is only one Law, and that's Sharia. Everything they do is governed by that. And it's happening all over Europe, including Ireland.Muslims are bound to observe Sharia, and they do, even if it's not in a high profile way. A Muslim will go to his local Mosque for advice every time for everything, and in every situation. He cannot do otherwise, and still call himself a Muslim. Say for example, a Muslim has a dispute with a fellow Muslim , do you think that they go to a Solicitor / Lawyer / Attorney ( pick whichever is appropriate ) to solve the problem for them? No, they will go to the local Imam let him hear their case. Based on what is under dispute, the Imam will consult the relevant section under Sharia Law, and give his verdict.This has the benefit of being very quick and very cheap.....Sharia Law is not expensive. So its another reason why Muslims will use it, but the main reason is that they are bound by the Quoran to use it.

Sorry but how they deal with disputes that dont break Irish law is none of my business or yours for that matter. If anyone breaks the law in Ireland they face the Irish justice system. If they can sort their own problems without having to pay for expensive solicitors fair pay to them as long as they don t break Irish law in the process cos then they ll face the Irish justice system.

i literally LOL'd, Billy you crack me up.

and I bet you have a Hillary sticker on your prius, but if you're in Ireland you probably drive a french built POS of some sort
    Nah not a fan of Hilary at all. She should've f*cked off for good when Obama got the nomination in 2008

They will face Irish / Eu law, but only if they are caught........bear in mind that there are some very big differences between EU /Irish Law...and they go by Sharia. Its not my business??? Sorry but I'll decide what is or is not my business, but thanks all the same for the advice.

Snowboarder actually. Not a bad guess though.

A suitable hobby for Ireland alright and your calling me thick. Though you’ll probably say you live in Switzerland or somewhere like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

So did the Gardai find out who any of these foreign heritage little hot heads were who smashed up a part of Balbriggan? When is the new Garda station up there supposed to be setup?

Sorry but how they deal with disputes that dont break Irish law is none of my business or yours for that matter. If anyone breaks the law in Ireland they face the Irish justice system. If they can sort their own problems without having to pay for expensive solicitors fair pay to them as long as they don t break Irish law in the process cos then they ll face the Irish justice system.

Dannyriver :
    They will face Irish / Eu law, but only if they are caught........bear in mind that there are some very big differences between EU /Irish Law...and they go by Sharia. Like I mentioned earlier, They don't do it in a public or high profile way. as that would be having two sets of Laws, and that would be breaking Irish Law. But it is happening, and in Ireland too, same as the rest of the EU, or indeed in any Country that has a sizeable nr of Muslims in it. None the less, In Germany, some German laws have been adapted to take into account sections of Sharia... especially where it involves having multiple wife's. Its not my business??? Sorry but I'll decide what is or is not my business, but thanks all the same for the advice.

A suitable hobby for Ireland alright and your calling me thick. Though you’ll probably say you live in Switzerland or somewhere like that.
    Okay, thick was a bit harsh. Apologies.

Playing dumb isn't a good luck though

Okay, thick was a bit harsh. Apologies.

Playing dumb isn't a good luck though

You can’t even spell ‘look’ properly and you are inferring I’m stupid. At least spell correctly when doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Dannyriver :
    They will face Irish / Eu law, but only if they are caught........bear in mind that there are some very big differences between EU /Irish Law...and they go by Sharia. Like I mentioned earlier, They don't do it in a public or high profile way. as that would be having two sets of Laws, and that would be breaking Irish Law. None the less, In Germany, some German laws have been adapted to take into account sections of Sharia... especially where it involves having multiple wife's. Its not my business??? Sorry but I'll decide what is or is not my business, but thanks all the same for the advice.

It wasn t advice It doesn t bother me what you think one way or another. I'm only giving my opinion same as yourself. Many cultures and families settle disputes without engaging in the legal system that s being going on for years. And if they don t get caught as you say , then no one finds out again it's none of my or your business unless they break Irish law in the process and get caught while doing it, same rules apply for everyone. Why? cos Sharia law is not the law nor is there any threat of it becoming that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen on this forum.

Muslims in a Muslim country go to the police, solicitors, judges etc when there is a problem.

• Advertisement

It wasn t advice It doesn t bother me what you think one way or another. I'm only giving my opinion same as yourself. Many cultures and families settle disputes without engaging in the legal system that s being going on for years. And if they don t get caught as you say , then no one finds out again it's none of my or your business unless they break Irish law in the process and get caught while doing it, same rules apply for everyone. Why? cos Sharia law is not the law nor is there any threat of it becoming that way.

As I explained earlier, for a Muslim, there is only one law, and that's Sharia. As to whether it will ever be legal here in Ireland, that remains to be seen...does not look like it presently,,but for the future??? In Germany ( and other Countries too ) sections of Sharia have been incorporated into local laws.Quite simply because of the sheer volume of cases flooding the judicial system...it was easier to " let them do their own thing" and ignore it. Its all a question of Nrs. And when the Nrs are right, Muslims will push for Sharia. I don't know if you would like that or not, but I would not, and thats why it IS my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

As I explained earlier, for a Muslim, there is only one law, and that's Sharia. As to whether it will ever be legal here in Ireland, that remains to be seen...does not look like it presently,,but for the future??? In Germany ( and other Countries too ) sections of Sharia have been incorporated into local laws.Quite simply because of the sheer volume of cases flooding the judicial system...it was easier to " let them do their own thing" and ignore it. Its all a question of Nrs. And when the Nrs are right, Muslims will push for Sharia. I don't know if you would like that or not, but I would not, and thats why it IS my business.

You have examples of this as regards Germany?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

What do Muslims and Sharia Law have to do with Africans in Balbriggan anyway? The vast majority of Africans in Ireland are Christians.

Odhinn wrote: »
    You have examples of this as regards Germany?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/germany-submits-sharia-law

They were treated as would be anyone handing out religous pamphlets. That's hardly a takeover

They were treated as would be anyone handing out religous pamphlets. That's hardly a takeover

The whole point I was trying to make in reply to Dannyriver was that Muslims owe allegiance to Sharia and only Sharia Law, even if they don't practice Sharia openly ( in most cases ) but they will use it whenever and where ever they can. And they are doing this here and now. But because its within the Muslim community, It's not publicized, so very low profile. They will push for Sharia to be incorporated with local law whenever possible, they are bound to do this by the Quran. So while I don't think that there is any immediate mass conversion to Sharia Law, down the road, who knows? While I would not be a fan of Sharia, it does have some advantages....Its cheap in terms of costs. The poorest of the poor can access it easily, it's very quick. The Imam or Mullah will give a judgement, and that's it. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

No interest on their mortgages, sign me up :D

The whole point I was trying to make in reply to Dannyriver was that Muslims owe allegiance to Sharia and only Sharia Law, even if they don't practice Sharia openly .................

Nope.

https://www.alislam.org/library/question/islam-obedience-law-of-land/

"When one lives in a particular country, one agrees verbally, in writing or effectively to adhere to the rules and regulations of that country. This, according to Shariah, is considered to be a covenant, agreement and trust. One is obliged to fulfil the trust regardless of whether it is contracted with a friend, enemy, Muslim, non-Muslim or a government. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and his Companions (Allah be pleased with them all) always stood by their word and did not breach any trust or agreement, as it is clear from the books of Sunnah and history. Thus, to break a promise or breach a trust of even a non-Muslim is absolutely unlawful and considered a sign of being a hypocrite (munafiq)."
    http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5852

Nope.

https://www.alislam.org/library/question/islam-obedience-law-of-land/

"When one lives in a particular country, one agrees verbally, in writing or effectively to adhere to the rules and regulations of that country. This, according to Shariah, is considered to be a covenant, agreement and trust. One is obliged to fulfil the trust regardless of whether it is contracted with a friend, enemy, Muslim, non-Muslim or a government. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and his Companions (Allah be pleased with them all) always stood by their word and did not breach any trust or agreement, as it is clear from the books of Sunnah and history. Thus, to break a promise or breach a trust of even a non-Muslim is absolutely unlawful and considered a sign of being a hypocrite (munafiq)."
    http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5852

And the relevant quote concerning "TAQIYYA" ??? Which says something else.

• Advertisement

And the relevant quote concerning "TAQIYYA" ??? Which says something else.

Sunni muslims don't recognise taqiya. Shia teaching only allows it in cases of religous persecution.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement