Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I’m not up to scale on who’s who in Dublin gangland but from a few I know in me area who know seem to be saying he married a hutch, his da was man who put the Estonian up. It’s a mess. Who is baked beans?

Some say he too is married into one of the gangs, others say he is a bachelor.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

There was a rumour he married alphabetti spaghetti's daughter a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

There was a rumour he married alphabetti spaghetti's daughter a few years back.

That spells trouble to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I’m not up to scale on who’s who in Dublin gangland but from a few I know in me area who know seem to be saying he married a hutch, his da was man who put the Estonian up. It’s a mess. Who is baked beans?

I imagine someone with the surname Hinds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Hammer89 wrote: »
    I imagine someone with the surname Hinds?

Surprised people haven't heard of him. He got the nickname cos he never spills the beans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

This the same guy done for drink driving recently?? Coincidence or part of the the motive? Worried what he was saying etc as article says he asked Gardai to arrest him

The whole Hutch Kinahan associate thing is messed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Surprised people haven't heard of him. He got the nickname cos he never spills the beans.

Is he the former ‘associate’ of Mr. Big? The MMA gym guy? Smuggles guns and sells them to everyone and anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Is he the former ‘associate’ of Mr. Big? The MMA gym guy? Smuggles guns and sells them to everyone and anyone?

I think you're on the right track. He's never been named in the press so probably best not to say too much here.

I guess you could say he sounds like the sort of fella who does a good bit of traveling ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

I’m from Dublin 12 area and 2 known Kinahan mouthpieces have him all over their facebooks calling him a rat that his father wanted him dead too, something about a girl too. Anyway going by it, Kinahans done him.

• Advertisement

So the Kinahans were behind Eric Lawlor's killing?

If I see anuda status about terrible killing someone at Christmasill snap tat **** was a lowlife setting his own mates up the rat has jayo in too. Sureee it’s christmas let the **** rot what!!

That’s from someone’s Facebook who would be known as someone aligned to the Kinahans.

Wouldn't the Hutches be the killers for him?

I have no idea I don’t know him just watching facebooks of lads from the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

bachelor? baked beans! Definetely some connection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭CZ 453

It's very confusing. The chap who was shot- his cousin was killed on a motorbike on the way to a hit? His dad is a Kinihan? His mam is a hutch? Or he married a Hutch?

CZ 453 wrote: »
    It's very confusing. The chap who was shot- his cousin was killed on a motorbike on the way to a hit? His dad is a Kinihan? His mam is a hutch? Or he married a Hutch?

Heinz - 57 varieties :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Paul on RTE getting his defence in first

"We had a duty to report those details" (of the address where the hitman was harboured).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Hard working and Law abiding Irish couple kicked out of their home.

https://youtu.be/YxhtdQDKfv8

Meanwhile the families responsible for the children of these gangs will continue to dwell in their state funded housing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

DS86DS wrote: »

don't you mean couple who didn't pay their debts ... owing €275k on this house and not paying a cent towards the mortgage ... it's almost like stealing a house !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

https://youtu.be/YxhtdQDKfv8

Meanwhile the families responsible for the children of these gangs will continue to dwell in their state funded housing.

I’ve seen this video posted all over Facebook by people I know. The fact is that they didn’t pay their mortgage and are using some Freeman of the land nonsense that they were fed by Ben of the family Gilroy, that because they lived in the house for 13 years, it is illegal for anyone to remove them from it. Absolute nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

whippet wrote: »
    don't you mean couple who didn't pay their debts ... owing €275k on this house and not paying a cent towards the mortgage ... it's almost like stealing a house !!

Its almost as if the poster doesn't like immigrants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

So KBC just dragged them out of their home which was all paid for? Why haven't they contacted the guards about this obvious home invasion? I pay my mortgage every month and now I'm worried that the bank are gonna turf me out for the craic, seeing as that's apparently a thing.

:rolleyes:

And the comments - some people would swallow a toaster sideways. Also, I know there are problems in Balbriggan but what on earth do African immigrants have to do with this particular incident? And what does Leo Varadkar have to do with it?!

Ben Gilroy is a disgrace of a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

pablo128 wrote: »
    VeryTerry wrote: »
    "Among the parents collecting the children outside, there is respect for the school and its staff, but also a lingering anger about the circumstances that gave rise to it. Honey Emmanuel, a Pentecostal pastor, says he came to Ireland because of religious persecution in Nigeria, including the murder of a close colleague. He was deeply upset when his Irish-born child was turned away from local schools.

"If they were Christian, baptism shouldn't be an issue," he says. "If you call this 'educate together', why is it all African?" Emmanuel says he is troubled by the lack of respect for Christianity in Ireland and is working to change the situation. "Most missionaries in Africa came from Ireland," he says. "But youth here do not go to church. These are the leaders of tomorrow. We need to get them back, to renew their faith."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/welcome-to-our-world-1.1214921%3fmode=amp

Mad Christians in Balbriggan bud. You and your fictitious black African girlfriend can go on being outraged I suppose.

Why is there a mosque in Balbriggan then? Was it thrown up in a kind of 'build it and they will come' idea?
    I'm guessing Clonskeagh is a Muslim ghetto then?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Something unrelated to thread happens.

Shoe-horn it in here.

Discuss.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Happened during a robbery apparently.

Not surprising. I was walking home from the off licence earlier this evening and I was thinking about how much money they must have taken in today, but a lot of it would be card. Two young girls running the place.
    But something like Mizzoni's i would imagine would be a lot of cash sales this time of night on NYE.

Busy too, surely would have been easier and better (for the scumbags) to rob it later?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Suckit wrote: »
    Not surprising. I was walking home from the off licence earlier this evening and I was thinking about how much money they must have taken in today, but a lot of it would be card. Two young girls running the place.
    But something like Mizzoni's i would imagine would be a lot of cash sales this time of night on NYE.

Busy too, surely would have been easier and better (for the scumbags) to rob it later?

One staff member among those shot.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Weren't the early reports saying the chap Fowler was shot in the head. Turns out it was the upper body and neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Suckit wrote: »

I'm sure a chain like Mizzoni's would have procedures in place where cash would be removed and put out of reach on insurance co's instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

One staff member among those shot.

Both were staff members according to The Journal. Absolute filth. Imagine shooting two people for a few hundred euro. Gun probably cost more. Attempted murder charges to follow hopefully. Presumably all on CCTV too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement