Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I have asked a number of questions which you have flat out ignored.

Just one more time.

What about the people that are just trying to live their lives in those areas?
    Why does trying to sweep this under the carpet come first?

Sorry what?

What about the people just trying to live their lives in those areas?

I feel terribly sorry for them putting up with scumbags.

Why does trying to sweep this under the carpet come first?

I see no evidence of this being swept under the carpet. Please provide evidence of it being swept under the carpet. Similar to the African shop that had signs saying "no whites allowed". No evidence? Is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

I live and work in Balbriggan and I've yet to hear of or see any 'No Whites Allowed', so please enlighten me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,777 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

BBFAN wrote: »
    it just goes to show that this attitude did exist in Ireland at one stage, things change and hopefully people from other cultures will change over time too.

But are we not always told it's us that has to change? We've to appreciate the "cultures" that the new immigrants are bringing. Anyone that doesn't accept things like FGM, dislike of gays and the mistreatment women are simply racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

mfceiling wrote: »
    But are we not always told it's us that has to change? We've to appreciate the "cultures" that the new immigrants are bringing. Anyone that doesn't accept things like FGM, dislike of gays and the mistreatment women are simply racist.

Complete nonsense. Who ever said we have to accept things like FGM? It's clearly a barbaric practice and has no place in society.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

mfceiling wrote: »

Who told you this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Who told you this?

all your typical libtards and snowflakes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

all your typical libtards and snowflakes

You mistake what your "news" sources spin you as what "snowflakes" say I assume.

Go find me a typical liberal or snowflake who says they support FGM and hating gays or whatever other nonsense you came out with.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Go find me a typical liberal or snowflake who says they support FGM and hating gays or whatever other nonsense you came out with.

re-read what mfceiling said and learn to comprehend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Who were the African people involved in the Rochdale sex abuse scandal TeaBag?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

re-read what mfceiling said and learn to comprehend

Anybody who breaks the law in Ireland is subject to legal process end of. Sharia law does not occur here or in Britain or anywhere else in the EU , you break the law and you are found out you are punished. Mistreatment of women is not just the preserve of Muslims it Happens in all cultures unfortunately. Who's asking anyone to agree with it? Now Did I also not comprehend the point Mfceiling was making? Because that s my answer to it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Where is the proof that an African shop had a sign saying "No white people".

Simple question.

You haven't answered it have you?

As I said its something I heard about. I have no photos. But still my memory can't be too bad there is a tweet about it on twitter. Hey when are you coming down to see the African gang. I have no photos of them does that mean they don't exist?

Nodster wrote: »
    I live and work in Balbriggan and I've yet to hear of or see any 'No Whites Allowed', so please enlighten me

Read the previous posts we are not here to do recaps for you.

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Now Did I also not comprehend the point Mfceiling was making? Because that s my answer to it.

No you didn't, here let me quote it for you so you can try again...

No you didn't, here let me quote it for you so you can try again...

Well considering u didn't write the original quote perhaps you ll interpret it for me because from what I see the person is suggesting that someone is telling me I've to appreciate the "cultures" that the new immigrants are bringing. and that anyone that doesn't accept things like FGM, dislike of gays and the mistreatment women are simply racist.' ...and my answer was No. 1 who the **** has ever said that calling out FGM or condoning mistreating women makes you racist and 2] someone else's culture is none of my business unless I take an interest in it and FGM or abusing women is illegal in the EU so considering anyone who lives here has to follow the law of the land it's a mute point. Again Perhaps rather than ducking and diving you might explain your interpretation of the what the poster said.

nope, nothing i say will help you comprehend, would expect nothing less from a snowflake

nope, nothing i say will help you comprehend, would expect nothing less from a snowflake

Grand, That s explained everything for me. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Anybody who breaks the law in Ireland is subject to legal process end of. Sharia law does not occur here or in Britain or anywhere else in the EU , you break the law and you are found out you are punished. Mistreatment of women is not just the preserve of Muslims it Happens in all cultures unfortunately. Who's asking anyone to agree with it? Now Did I also not comprehend the point Mfceiling was making? Because that s my answer to it.

That's not entirely true. Sharia law adjudication in family law matters is almost certainly occurring in Ireland and there are calls to have it recognised that may well be consented to.

In a 2006 survey by RTE it was found that over a third of Muslims in Ireland believed it should be ruled by Sharia law and over half of young Muslims believed Ireland should be an Islamic state.
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/muslims-give-their-blessing-vast-majority-very-happy-here-says-poll-26351878.html

Our Courts also have a proven weakness for punishing more exotic lawbreakers equally. FGM trials have had cultural tradition arguments advanced. Non nationals or non native Irish regularly have sentences reduced on the basis that they would find prison more difficult.

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    That's not entirely true. Sharia law adjudication in family law matters is almost certainly occurring in Ireland and there are calls to have it recognised that may well be consented to.

In a 2006 survey by RTE it was found that over a third of Muslims in Ireland believed it should be ruled by Sharia law and over half of young Muslims believed Ireland should be an Islamic state.
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/muslims-give-their-blessing-vast-majority-very-happy-here-says-poll-26351878.html

Our Courts also have a proven weakness for punishing more exotic lawbreakers equally. FGM trials have had cultural tradition arguments advanced. Non nationals or non native Irish regularly have sentences reduced on the basis that they would find prison more difficult.

And your point being? There have always been large amounts of people in Ireland that don't think church and state should be separate. When you get large amounts of muslims marching the streets looking for Ireland to be turned into an Islamic state come back to me. In the meantime read Chicken licken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

And your point being? There have always been large amounts of people in Ireland that don't think church and state should be separate. When you get large amounts of muslims marching the streets looking for Ireland to be turned into an Islamic state come back to me. In the meantime read Chicken licken.

https://youtu.be/9SggQhHdZ1Y

There's a march against America, in Dublin, because of a film they disliked.

USA, you will pay! Down, Down, USA.

When we get large amounts of muslims in Ireland they won't be marching, they'll be voting in other muslims, like the Healy Raes with added stonings.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

When we get large amounts of muslims in Ireland they won't be marching, they'll be voting in other muslims, like the Healy Raes with added stonings.

Are Muslim political representatives in the UK calling for sharia law?

Although I have no idea why people keeping bringing up Muslims in this thread when this group of lads in Balbriggan aren't actually Muslim!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jim-mcdee

Lux23 wrote: »

Although I have no idea why people keeping bringing up Muslims in this thread when this group of lads in Balbriggan aren't actually Muslim!

I have a funny feeling they dont even go to mass on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

jim-mcdee wrote: »
    I have a funny feeling they dont even go to mass on sunday

I believe many are Igbo. So they may go to church on a Sunday alright.

Lux23 wrote: »

Muslim/black/Pakistani/African
    What's the difference? They're not white.

#Chickenlicken

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Muslim/black/Pakistani/African
    What's the difference? They're not white.

So what are you saying then?

So what are you saying then?
    Some folk will just lump people of different ethnicities/nationalities into the same group cos they look different to how they do. I thought it was fairly straightforward tbh.

Any luck on the no whites allowed shop sign thing yet?

Some folk will just lump people of different ethnicities/nationalities into the same group cos they look different to how they do. I thought it was fairly straightforward tbh.

Any luck on the no whites allowed shop sign thing yet?

Obviously not. Who are the folk that do this? Some folk is very general.

Obviously not. Who are the folk that do this? Some folk is very general.
    Again, I'm surprised you have to ask. We had an example in this very thread a few pages ago. Did you miss it? Perhaps you're not the all seeing eye after all.

Again, I'm surprised you have to ask. We had an example in this very thread a few pages ago. Did you miss it? Perhaps you're not the all seeing eye after all.

Sounds very vague to me.

• Advertisement

Sounds very vague to me.
    Does it?

No offense here dude, but you sound very thick to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement