Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Law Firm Milkrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fe1hunzo

Has anyone received an offer from Pinsent Masons yet?

Nothing yet. They didn’t committ to a date to get back to anyone at the assessment day, seemed like it might take a while!

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

Anything from MHC re second round?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jane1959

Nothing yet!

They're cutting it fine for Friday, or else they just haven't picked us haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jemimajag

Does MHC have a second round? Got a call today giving me the internship after just the one interview...

• Advertisement

jemimajag wrote: »
    Does MHC have a second round? Got a call today giving me the internship after just the one interview...

Ah that's probably that so

They are still calling people today and tomorrow so there is still a chance

They are still calling people today and tomorrow so there is still a chance

Ah ok thank, they said that did they?

Yeah the person who called me said they would send out an official email in which you could state your preference (whether you want to work in June or July) after they had contacted everyone, which would be late this evening or tomorrow. No email yet and it's late enough so I'd say they are still calling people tonight and tomorrow.

Anyone hear anything from Amoss actually?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 legalspeelman

Anyone hear anything from Amoss actually?

Still heard nothing from AMOSS either. I presume they have already interviewed people for the position?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Toga Stroll

I emailed AMOSS asking for an update two weeks ago which was two weeks after the deadline for sending back that questionnaire. They told me they were reviewing everything and would revert within two weeks....

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭irishmisile

RDJ PFOs out today it’s after 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LawrdyLawrd

I have offers from Matheson and McCanns, and have to respond by tomorrow morning, anyone know what their respective wages are like? Would they be similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I have offers from Matheson and McCanns, and have to respond by tomorrow morning, anyone know what their respective wages are like? Would they be similar?

You mean they didn't tell you the salary when you got the offers? That's crazy. They're both at least 40k as far as I know, if not 43/44

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LawrdyLawrd

You mean they didn't tell you the salary when you got the offers? That's crazy. They're both at least 40k as far as I know, if not 43/44

Bizarrely enough no, just an email say they're offering me a traineeship, and giving me a date to accept by. To be fair to Matheson that detail may be in the offer letter they're sending out, next week but I need to answer McCann by tomorrow morning whether I'll accept or not. They both set me up to speak to trainees in their respective firms, just to get a feel and so I asked them to give me an idea of the wages, and they said they'd be would be similar, but they didn't give me a figure, so I said I'd ask here

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rutha1994

Has anyone heard from Byrne Wallace for second round interviews?

rutha1994 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard from Byrne Wallace for second round interviews?

To get a second round or to get an offer? Pretty sure second round was this week already

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keightlaw

Did anyone ever hear back from Beauchamps or AMOSS?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarat123law

Anyone get an offer from ByrneWallace?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 CLaw2019

Has anyone heard anything back from Dechert?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Katelawstu

CLaw2019 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything back from Dechert?

Got an offer last Friday.

Anyone get an offer from ByrneWallace?

Never even heard back, my interview was a week and a half ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 9292

Any replies from dwf

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭LawGirl3434

People who have accepted Matheson - did they get an email confirming their signed contract had been received? Posted mine on Monday but haven’t heard anything yet, wonder should I email to confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭LawGirl3434

People who have accepted Matheson - did they get an email confirming their signed contract had been received? Posted mine on Monday but haven’t heard anything yet, wonder should I email to confirm?

Nevermind - they send an email confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Michelle3339

People who accepted McCanns, have your contracts been sent in post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

Anyone heard from dwf and know what they pay?

No haven’t heard, have you? This is the first year they’re doing trainees so unsure of salary

• Advertisement

My friend got an offer last Tuesday but rejected it. Think the pay was top end of 40k.

Advertisement