Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

enricoh wrote: »

"Farel was sentenced last March to three years in prison with 18 months suspended, to run consecutive to a separate six-year sentence he is serving for a previous assault causing serious harm."

seems to be learning his lesson well

"Odunlami has two previous minor convictions for possession of knives and theft.

Patrick Jackson BL, defending Odunlami, said the co-accused was a known robber while his client had not come to garda attention before or since this offence"

Also Patrick Jackson BL is a lying sack for overstuffed SH!T

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Sentance: 1 way ticket back to Nigeria.

In an ideal world.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Any way we can send him back to Nigeria?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Another incident in Ballymun tonight:

https://www.thejournal.ie/shots-fired-dublin-car-4369185-Nov2018/

No idea which particular feud this one might be in relation to.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

Another incident in Ballymun tonight:

https://www.thejournal.ie/shots-fired-dublin-car-4369185-Nov2018/

No idea which particular feud this one might be in relation to.

Is this the Glen Kiely feud I wonder? Looks likes theres been a few shootings in the area over the last couple years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Flashy area.

Clytus wrote: »
    What I find strange, is that at this stage the Kinahan group and anyone associated with it are more toxic than a Corleone! All these organised crime groups rely on keeping their heads down and not drawing attention to themselves ..yet these guys seem to have gone the other direction, to the point where there's a thread on boards.ie with over 2000 posts about the Kinahans!

It also seems very strange how the Kinahans have avoided the fate of the likes of Guzman, Escobar, Noriega,in avoiding an any indictment in some jurisdiction considering the vast amount of confident reporting citing them as drug dealing criminals. And when you think this through further..how is it possible to have an organised crime group worth a €billion and not come to the focus of authorities? This has me believing some of the stuff John Smith says about the Kinahans being in cahoots with certain national intelligence groups like MI5.
    That comes across as you copied and it a few places.

Anyway, their contacts have been arrested in Ireland, Holland, Spain and I think Belgium.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Flashy area.

Lots of Gucci wearers there

That comes across as you copied and it a few places.

Anyway, their contacts have been arrested in Ireland, Holland, Spain and I think Belgium.

Not sure what you mean that i copied it a few places?

yes, a few people have been picked up...but none of the inner circle. An ISIS Jihadi John picks up a mobile phone with a TOR VPN and starts yappin..within a few mins an Allied Predator drops a 500lb HE on his moped!! So why is it that we have the Kinahan OCG that poses a clearer and more present danger than any Islamic terror group, that they are left to their own devices? There's something amiss

How is it the resources of Interpol and Europol cant nail a single international drug dealing outfit like the Kinahans?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Flashy area.

This one has nothing to do with Wardy

• Advertisement

This one has nothing to do with Wardy

Certain papers had pics of SC and CS as prime suspects in the Robert Sheridan shooting...

Certain papers had pics of SC and CS as prime suspects in the Robert Sheridan shooting...

The papers are correct but it was a solo run. Those lads are broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I remember the ****e was moderated out of these threads, then nothing. Theres been stuff posted here recently that would have had the previous threads shut down, locked. But lately not so much as a post from a mod.
    Almost like they were told from someone to leave it open, let's see what pops up ;)

I remember the ****e was moderated out of these threads, then nothing. Theres been stuff posted here recently that would have had the previous threads shut down, locked. But lately not so much as a post from a mod.
    Almost like they were told from someone to leave it open, let's see what pops up ;)

ah stop with the conspiracy theories!
    Your right to a degree..theres been stuff posted by people obviously involved in this feud.

Otherwise Im lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Any way we can send him back to Nigeria?
    Make sure they have protection also while deporting.

Garda awarded €25k after face slashed in deportation flight attack.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2018/1120/1012143-garda-compensation/

I actually don't think they'll get much for this and especially not deported.

ah stop with the conspiracy theories!
    Your right to a degree..theres been stuff posted by people obviously involved in this feud.

Otherwise Im lost!

You answered your own question.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

Lads it’s the weekend hold it off being serious, plenty of time coming for all the serious chat trust me yas can fill your boots soon. But till then chill and have a nice weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

The real winner out of all this is baked beans who has been gaining influence in the city since the hutches are in lock down. Amazing to think he was just a small fry from balbriggan and now is one of the major players.

He's from finglas, just lives here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 320 ✭✭WillieMason

comments closed as usually

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

how then is recidivism much higher in the US, than softer European countries such as Norway?

comments closed as usually
    I actually got banned from posting on thejournal.ie comment section. It was about migrants being not genuine refugees. They not only deleted that comment but erasered my whole comments. I was one of the first ever on there to comment(over 7 years) and they wiped my profile out including all comments even unrelated to these topics. I suppose they didn't like a 7+year badge speaking out about it. I know these two sites (TheJournal.ie/Boards.ie) are run by the same company. They silenced me because i said it like it was, My username was Finipops,(On TheJournal) just incase others like to know.
    Anything against the grain and they'll shut you down. Others who doubted people about "young Asylum seeker "
    https://news.sky.com/story/asylum-seeker-who-claimed-to-be-15-and-joined-school-is-an-adult-11561810

Sciprio wrote: »
    I actually got banned from posting on thejournal.ie comment section. It was about migrants being not genuine refugees. They not only deleted that comment but erasered my whole comments. I was one of the first ever on there to comment(over 7 years) and they wiped my profile out including all comments even unrelated to these topics. I suppose they didn't like a 7+year badge speaking out about it. I know these two sites (TheJournal.ie/Boards.ie) are run by the same company. They silenced me because i said it like it was, My username was Finipops,(On TheJournal) just incase others like to know.
    Anything against the grain and they'll shut you down.

Is Boards.ie any different?

Is Boards.ie any different?
    They own both sites but TheJournal was more popular and i happened to get a lot of thumbs up and after they removed that on articles were i happen to remind people of previous polititicans mistakes, I would post articles and replies to stories posted that would be unfavourable to "Howya boss" and like the nigerian gangs in dublin. They wiped all my comments even unrelated to these topics. This site can do the same as they're owned by the same group but at TheJournal i had a 7+badge on my profile and i suppose how could racist me be here for that long? Boards is Ireland but TheJournal, this was international.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Anything against the grain and they'll shut you down. Others who doubted people about "young Asylum seeker "
    https://news.sky.com/story/asylum-seeker-who-claimed-to-be-15-and-joined-school-is-an-adult-11561810

Yeah I used to post a few comments calling Sinn Fein and their hypocrisy out.

They totally deleted my account and I wasn’t able to post anymore.

The irony of them slating the government everyday yet they actually control what people can say and see on their page.

The journal is a disgrace of a rag.

Yeah I used to post a few comments calling Sinn Fein and their hypocrisy out.

They totally deleted my account and I wasn’t able to post anymore.

The irony of them slating the government everyday yet they actually control what people can say and see on their page.

The journal is a disgrace of a rag.
    I don't need to prove anything to you but i know what happened to me. And yes i could create get around that easily, and that's what they what is the clicks. I agree. If you sprout **** then i'll call you out on it., silencing people doesn't do anything apart from whats coming. Keep blocking and evenually someone else will take the place.

I don't need to prove anything to you but i know what happened to me. And yes i could create get around that easily, and that's what they what is the clicks. I agree. If you sprout **** then i'll call you out on it., silencing people doesn't do anything apart from whats coming. Keep blocking and evenually someone else will take the place.

I never said I didn’t believe you???

I never said I didn’t believe you???
    That's fair enough. To those who blocked/Will block. Well, This is a small country . If you keep silencing the opposition opinion then we'll make our own. :)

That's fair enough. To those who blocked/Will block. Well, This is a small country . If you keep silencing the opposition opinion then we'll make our own. :)

You’ve lost me.

I was agreeing with you now I have no idea what you’re on about.

Good luck.

• Advertisement

You’ve lost me.

I was agreeing with you now I have no idea what you’re on about.

Good luck.
    That wasn't directed at you but unlike others, I will not silence you fom your opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement