Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Watch Series 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Any one else's package still showing as in China? No update since yesterday and no estimated delivery date from UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Mine estimated is 15 Oct - 22 Oct.

So looks like I'll be another three weeks by looks of it.

Heading to the states this week so could just pick one up there :-/

I know someone heading to the states shortly.....Is there any way of checking stock in a particular store?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Yep, go through the US checkout and select the store. It shows availability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

martin_g wrote: »
    Any one else's package still showing as in China? No update since yesterday and no estimated delivery date from UPS.

I’d imagine the next update will be when it lands in the UPS Depot in Germany or wherever. Not much to report in between leaving China and arriving in Europe.

Yep, go through the US checkout and select the store. It shows availability.

Great thanks, I'll have a look

• Advertisement

I’d imagine the next update will be when it lands in the UPS Depot in Germany or wherever. Not much to report in between leaving China and arriving in Europe.

I was thinking that myself but UPS said it’s only being security cleared now and refuse to reveal where that is for some strange reason. UPS hub is Germany as u say so strange goings on.

Seems to be no supply in any of the stores that I have checked in the US.

Anyone waiting on their new watch from China best of luck UPS say its still in China with no delivery date, Apple say delivery next week and no idea why the shipments are being delayed ffs!! UPS can really mess things up at times, last time they sent my package to Northern Ireland )-: Not a happy bunny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭akesha

Vudgie wrote: »
    Seems to be no supply in any of the stores that I have checked in the US.

Yeah, I am checking macrumors forums, and it is worlwide. US and UK are more lucky, as they can run to a store the moment they see there is some available.

I dont really understand how it is possible to walk in and get one before people that preorder! hahaha This is all ****ed up :o

akesha wrote: »
    Yeah, I am checking macrumors forums, and it is worlwide. US and UK are more lucky, as they can run to a store the moment they see there is some available.

I dont really understand how it is possible to walk in and get one before people that preorder! hahaha This is all ****ed up :o

Apple supposedly getting another company to manufacture more watches as can’t keep up with demand.

• Advertisement

Anyone waiting on their new watch from China best of luck UPS say its still in China with no delivery date, Apple say delivery next week and no idea why the shipments are being delayed ffs!! UPS can really mess things up at times, last time they sent my package to Northern Ireland )-: Not a happy bunny!!

It’ll probably still arrive within the timeframe you got when you ordered. I wouldn’t be getting too upset (yet!)

It’ll probably still arrive within the timeframe you got when you ordered. I wouldn’t be getting too upset (yet!)

Apples timeframe was tomorrow Jack for delivery, ain’t happening now when still in China, wait and see..

Apples timeframe was tomorrow Jack for delivery, ain’t happening now when still in China, wait and see..

Ah ok. I thought you were in the same 3-10 October batch that I’m in.

Ah ok. I thought you were in the same 3-10 October batch that I’m in.

Jack sent u PM

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Still looking to swap a new unused 44mm black sport band (rubber strap) for any other colour or type as I have a black one from a Gen 0 watch. Pm me if anyones interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭AidenL

Have my stainless steel with link bracelet on me at the moment, loving the new faces and the size.

On the move again. Although moving further way as it’s now in Korea!!

End of the day Friday still showing which seems like a bit of a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Vudgie wrote: »
    I know someone heading to the states shortly.....Is there any way of checking stock in a particular store?
    https://www.istocknow.com/product/watch

On the move again. Although moving further way as it’s now in Korea!!

End of the day Friday still showing which seems like a bit of a stretch.

F*** sake, now it’s in Kazhakstan

This process is so frustrating :mad:

• Advertisement

This process is so frustrating :mad:

I find it amusing actually. I wonder how many more stops there’ll be.

I’m not in a rush to have it though. If it takes until the 10th which is the latest date on my original estimate, it’ll be grand.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

That’s mad.
    Here’s the wife’s progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

kceire wrote: »
    That’s mad.
    Here’s the wife’s progress.

Wow, you're allowed to order wifes from China now?

And they actually ship them?

murpho999 wrote: »

I hope this is irony :D
    In case not... :rolleyes: apple products are made in China, so they come from there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

murpho999 wrote: »

Subject to non EU VAT payment, she's slight deflated on arrival though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

I hope this is irony :D
    In case not... :roll eyes: apple products are made in China, so they come from there.

That doesn’t mean Apple has to ship to Europe from there.

That doesn’t mean Apple has to to Europe from there.

I have been following US and UK shipments from macrumors, and they all are coming from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

2iucdl.jpg

According to UPS the delays are down to China's new import duty procedures, 30 plus hours to clear Customs, China has implemented new import/export procedures (I suspect trumps ongoing trade war with China has a lot to do with it). And now we wait as our items take the camel back ride to europe! (-: LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭RexHamilton

Think I'm going to invest in one of these. Not in any major rush, but I get impatient when there are courier delays so I might just wait until stocks are back up and head to an iConnect and pick one up.

Haven't had an Apple Watch before but have had iphones for about 10 years now, so I'm looking forward to this. i assume it'll revolutionise my life.

Advertisement