Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sex party, have you ever been?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭robinwing

beertons wrote: »
    Can you not postpone your other plans and go for the crack?

its an ORGY ffs ! so go for the cracks , not the crack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Didn't Vogue Wiiliams do a program on sex parties a few years ago? Looked pretty grim tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

At one a while ago
    you know the story all the car keys in a bowl , so it was my turn to pick-- wow what a stunner so off she went to the room on my way up I noticed they were BMW keys so I left her there and went for a nice long drive in it. For some reason I barred from those patties now.??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Jaysus lads, go easy there now. If I start getting the horn here ill have to deal with it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Was at a function in a hotel one night and my oh and i got invited up to a friend of a friend's hotel room for drinks. There were two other couples and a few other people there.

Two of the wives started kissing each other on the bed while their husband's stood there with their drink and half watched/half engaged in conversation with one another :/ My oh looked at me and said "c'mon Lorelli, we're going, finish your drink there" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

They're an odd mix of sex and Iceland party-nibbles; in the UK at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

I went to one. It was a bit odd. No clothes allowed. So I stripped, had a shower and got a drink. There was a mattress in the middle of the living space that a big bunch of people were riding on. Totally awkward, trying to drink and make small talk with another naked guy as we pretended to be oblivious to the dirt happening around us. I don't think the Irish are made for sex parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Was at a function in a hotel one night and my oh and i got invited up to a friend of a friend's hotel room for drinks. There were two other couples and a few other people there.

Two of the wives started kissing each other on the bed while their husband's stood there with their drink and half watched/half engaged in conversation with one another :/ My oh looked at me and said "c'mon Lorelli, we're going, finish your drink there" :pac:

LOL, LOL, I LOVE THIS POST.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

They're an odd mix of sex and Iceland party-nibbles; in the UK at least.

Prawn rings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

I went to one. It was a bit odd. No clothes allowed. So I stripped, had a shower and got a drink. There was a mattress in the middle of the living space that a big bunch of people were riding on. Totally awkward, trying to drink and make small talk with another naked guy as we pretended to be oblivious to the dirt happening around us. I don't think the Irish are made for sex parties.

Is that where you developed you're username?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Is that where you developed you're username?
    A nervous twitch; a nervous boner in another life I'm sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

B0jangles wrote: »
    I went to one once but it was really really loud and I don't much like jazz so I left after 20 minutes.

Edit: sorry, misread the title. No I've never been to a sex party - sorry OP

Jazz or jizz ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Myself and the lads regularly have them when we head off on our "golf trips" to Portugal. Great to get away from the wife for a week of drink and sex. The birds over there are gagging for it.

One of the other lads organises the parties. Normally absolute stunners of eastern European extraction. The stuff they'll do! You wouldn't believe it. All in their twenties as well. Expensive ladies but worth it!

15 of us heading over in May. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I have some issues related to my job and need to travel from time to time. I already bough the ticket even and i'm trying to resell it, if you guys want it:
    <snip>

Ticket?

You get that on Ticketmaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »
    That's not a sex party, it's a group of men hiring a load of brassers for the week :D

It's a party. Lots of sex. Sex party. The fact that we look after the girls for it is irrelevant. Anyway. I don't care. I get my ballsack licked by a young one at least twice a year. That keeps me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It's a party. Lots of sex. Sex party. The fact that we look after the girls for it is irrelevant. Anyway. I don't care. I get my ballsack licked by a young one at least twice a year. That keeps me happy.

Do you mind me asking what age you are, pal? The reason I ask is that I’m in my early 50’s and have no problem pulling a young one for a good ride over the staying course, if you catch my drift? Broke up with my witch of an ex-wife about a year ago, and it’s the best thing I ever did. Figured out there’s more to life than getting the ride twice a year from a whale who looks like that Jo Brand one off the telly.

House nightclub on Leeson Street, Paddy. Bring plenty of cash and leave the wedding ring at home. And remember, always wrap your mickey before getting down and dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Do you mind me asking what age you are, pal? The reason I ask is that I’m in my early 50’s and have no problem pulling a young one for a good ride over the staying course, if you catch my drift? Broke up with my witch of an ex-wife about a year ago, and it’s the best thing I ever did. Figured out there’s more to life than getting the ride twice a year from a whale who looks like that Jo Brand one off the telly.

Second part of that paragraph... brilliant

House nightclub on Leeson Street, Paddy. Bring plenty of cash and leave the wedding ring at home. And remember, always wrap your mickey before getting down and dirty.

I'm in my mid forties horse.

Fair play to you Johnny! Ah no I'm happy enough in my marriage and have kids so am happy enough.

I wouldn't ever do the dirt at home. Not fair to the wife or kids. Normally keep my extra curricular activities to when I'm out foreign. Better birds and no chance of being caught.

Most of the lads in my group are the same. There was a time when we would have had 3 or 4 stag parties to go to a year but nearly everyone is married now so that's when we all got interested in the golf courses of the Mediterranean. :D Portugal and Spain are the best places to score a hole in one ;) Thinking about a two week trip to Thailand next year all going well. The birds there are supposed to do everything and for the price of a round of drinks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Fair play to you Johnny! Ah no I'm happy enough in my marriage and have kids so am happy enough.

I wouldn't ever do the dirt at home. Not fair to the wife or kids. Normally keep my extra curricular activities to when I'm out foreign. Better birds and no chance of being caught.

Most of the lads in my group are the same. There was a time when we would have had 3 or 4 stag parties to go to a year but nearly everyone is married now so that's when we all got interested in the golf courses of the Mediterranean. :D Portugal and Spain are the best places to score a hole in one ;) Thinking about a two week trip to Thailand next year all going well. The birds there are supposed to do everything and for the price of a round of drinks!

All the middle age gents on this thread have a sudden interest in golf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭worded

Sorry to hijack the thread but it’s related

We are holding a charity sex party for people who struggle to reach an orgasm.

Please let us know if you can’t come.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

You're happy enough in your marriage but you're off riding hookers twice a year? Riiiiight :rolleyes:

fullstop wrote: »
    You're happy enough in your marriage but you're off riding hookers twice a year? Riiiiight :rolleyes:

Any man that says he wouldn't enjoy a rim job from a young one is telling you porkies.

I love my wife and kids. Doesn't mean I don't have urges like any other man.

Off your sanctimonious high horse now, good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm misogynistic and won't go to a sex party if there are women present.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Rackstar wrote: »
    Why can’t you go?

Maybe he can't come, so there is no point in going. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

There was a thread in AH not too long ago started by a woman considering having a physical relationship with another man.

She was slated in the thread. Called names and was told she was a bad mother.

If playing away is the norm for some men why isn't it accepted for women.

You're making the age old mistake of taking boards as an actual representation of the real world...it isn't...not by a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ken.51

Loads of times, great craic. I was the only one there though.

ha ha, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Any man that says he wouldn't enjoy a rim job from a young one is telling you porkies.

I love my wife and kids. Doesn't mean I don't have urges like any other man.

Off your sanctimonious high horse now, good lad.

Just curious, if your Mrs went on holiday with the girls, with the sole purpose to get the ride, what would you think?

Advertisement