Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex party, have you ever been?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

So do you actually play golf?

Ah yeah I drop it in to plenty of holes on my trips away. Always bring a good set of iron and wood with me. Always trying for the the birdie. Play a bit from the rough when I have to. Great feeling stepping up to the tee and driving it up the fairway with my wood. Normally like to play with one partner but have been known to take part in a four ball as well! Always try and avoid the water but have seen one or two splashes after a hard stroke.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Don't need your pity kid. I earn plenty and provide very well for my family. They have a great life and want for nothing. Wife gets what she wants. Kids are all decked out in the best of gear. 2 family holidays a year. Spend most Sunday's doing a road trip to somewhere nice for a hike and a Sunday lunch. Very happy family pal.

You don’t need my pity? You aren’t getting it. I said I feel desperately sad for your wife and children. I don’t care about you;)

No evidence, are we both on the same thread , look up what the meaning is of a narcissist then read what the guy is saying ....

Listen jabroni. As much as I appreciate the amateur psychoanalysis on your part, you'll forgive me if I don't take you too seriously.

You've been on countless stags and never seen lads slinking away to get his end away with a bird.... in Amsterdam of all places! Pull the other one. You're full of it.

I was like the missus does be on 5th Avenue New York when I was over in the Dam. Gawping in shop windows and feasting my eyes on the stuff inside. Only difference was she knew she couldn't afford the goods in the window whereas it only cost me 50 eurons to pop in to the shop in Amsterdam!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ah yeah I drop it in to plenty of holes on my trips away. Always bring a good set of iron and wood with me. Always trying for the the birdie. Play a bit from the rough when I have to. Great feeling stepping up to the tee and driving it up the fairway with my wood. Normally like to play with one partner but have been known to take part in a four ball as well! Always try and avoid the water but have seen one or two splashes after a hard stroke.

Can't believe anyone is taking this lad seriously he's clearly spoofing the lot of you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

Well maybe your friends and yourself are of the same generation as the current rugby players that are in a spot of bother and look at woman in The same light , I , like you have been away in endless amounts of stags, weekends , piss ups , raves from Amsterdam to, Barca , eastern Europe and Ibiza and most all married etc and we don't cheat or use pros but each to their own

married men going to raves in Ibiza...okey dokey ;)

I was speaking generally as most of the stags i’ve been on I hadn’t a clue who half the people were on it, uncles, cousins, brothers of girlfriends etc. If you’d been on many, as you say, you would know this much. It was a vast pool of men from varying backgrounds and quite a few of them would go extra step with the services available to them so to speak, so there ye are, it was just my observation but you felt the need to make some reference and comparison to rugby players accused of rape which is totally irrelevant to the discussion and fairly contemptuous you arrogant, insolent pr*ck.

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    Can't believe anyone is taking this lad seriously he's clearly spoofing the lot of you.

You'll have to point out what part of what I said you find so unbelievable?

Have you ever been on a golfing trip, stag party or lads holiday?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'd say your missus gets up to exactly the same when she's away with her mates.

I'd say your missus gets up to exactly the same when she's away with her mates.

Very doubtful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Very doubtful.

Genuine question (not looking to get into a pissing contest) :

How would you react/feel if it turned out she did?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Very doubtful.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

sightband wrote: »

I was speaking generally as most of the stags i’ve been on I hadn’t a clue who half the people were on it, uncles, cousins, brothers of girlfriends etc. If you’d been on many, as you say, you would know this much. It was a vast pool of men from varying backgrounds and quite a few of them would go extra step with the services available to them so to speak, so there ye are, it was just my observation but you felt the need to make some reference and comparison to rugby players accused of rape which is totally irrelevant to the discussion and fairly contemptuous you arrogant, insolent pr*ck.

Yes married men at raves , I guess you have made such a fool made of the missus that she prob wouldn't let you off to Ibiza :):)

Our wives are all right with it as been going there for the last 20 years and they do their own thing , it's called trust :):)

I made the reference to the current news as you seem to talk about woman the same as these rugby stars did after the night in question

Listen jabroni. As much as I appreciate the amateur psychoanalysis on your part, you'll forgive me if I don't take you too seriously.

You've been on countless stags and never seen lads slinking away to get his end away with a bird.... in Amsterdam of all places! Pull the other one. You're full of it.
    !:D

We actually head away to events , gigs, on the piss , etc like in Amsterdam , blowing 50 euros on some infested pro would be the last thing we would do , been going to Amsterdam for donkeys years and riding a whore is the last thing to enter our minds but each to their own , just giving you my side of things .. believe what you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

sightband wrote: »

Mod note: sightband, don't post in this thread again

Buford T. Justice

We actually head away to events , gigs, on the piss , etc like in Amsterdam , blowing 50 euros on some infested pro would be the last thing we would do , been going to Amsterdam for donkeys years and riding a whore is the last thing to enter our minds but each to their own , just giving you my side of things .. believe what you like

Very interesting to note the type of language used here.

Often the people who will present themselves as virtuous are far from it. They view sex as something dirty and sinful.

infested pro....whore...

I wonder which side of things is the healthier outlook.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Crea wrote: »
    Didn't Vogue Wiiliams do a program on sex parties a few years ago? Looked pretty grim tbh.

It probably only got grim when she showed up.

Often the people who will present themselves as virtuous are far from it. They view sex as something dirty and sinful.

infested pro....whore...

Dirty and sinfull, you sound like the Catholic church now !!

You're a gas man

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ken.51

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Coming might be the problem, not going.
    ha ha,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I can’t see the appeal of orgies. In our mind’s eye, everyone in attendance would be a supermodel but the reality would be way different, I imagine.

I have of course and you can always spot the loolaa who thinks he is Jack the lad but everyone is talking about him as soon as he exits the room.

Usually he's the fella in the middle of the pub telling everyone about his exploits mostly made up all the time ballooning his own ego

No one wants to share a room with him for fear of catching edgitery off him.

Standard fare I've been on many stags and gigs away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

It's a party. Lots of sex. Sex party. The fact that we look after the girls for it is irrelevant. Anyway. I don't care. I get my ballsack licked by a young one at least twice a year. That keeps me happy.

A sex party involves women who aren't prostitutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

I'll take Things That Never Happened for $500, Alex

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭coleslaw

thats where the hole in the wall pub is,foods nice if your feeling peckish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

infested pro....whore...

Wouldn’t get too worried mate. No offense, but some of the lads around here wouldn’t know what to do if there was a gooter staring them in the face. Some of them would probably try and swipe a credit card through it so they could buy a new computer game. :eek:

Brought the two young lads to the races today. Fine bit of skirt there. One of the young lads has a right eye for the women, the tongue was hanging out of the little fücker, like a Jack Russell in heat. Bit of a jack the lad I’d say. Will be breaking hearts and mattresses like his auld lad! :cool:

Wouldn’t get too worried mate. No offense, but some of the lads around here wouldn’t know what to do if there was a gooter staring them in the face. Some of them would probably try and swipe a credit card through it so they could buy a new computer game. :eek:

Brought the two young lads to the races today. Fine bit of skirt there. One of the young lads has a right eye for the women, the tongue was hanging out of the little fücker, like a Jack Russell in heat. Bit of a jack the lad I’d say. Will be breaking hearts and mattresses like his auld lad! :cool:

Been around the world buddy and back again. And with the verbage on display there sounds like you wouldn't know how to chat to any lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

listermint wrote: »
    Been around the world buddy and back again. And with the verbage on display there sounds like you wouldn't know how to chat to any lady.

Don’t know what your travels around the world have to do with anything to be honest, pal. Let me assure you that I know how to chat to the more dangerous sex. Buy them a drink, tell a few jokes, be yourself, flirt a little, don’t be too meek. Women hate those lads who think they really understand women and what they want. They don’t. There’s loads of chicks who are just looking for a good girthy flute with a bit of staying power of a Saturday night, and not some long winded aul discussion about sexual politics and equal rights :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

This thread is so funny but the thoughts of a sex party with middle aged golfer types....eeeww,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Don’t know what your travels around the world have to do with anything to be honest, pal. Let me assure you that I know how to chat to the more dangerous sex. Buy them a drink, tell a few jokes, be yourself, flirt a little, don’t be too meek. Women hate those lads who think they really understand women and what they want. They don’t. There’s loads of chicks who are just looking for a good girthy flute with a bit of staying power of a Saturday night, and not some long winded aul discussion about sexual politics and equal rights :pac:

funniest sentence ever written on boards!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

RubyGlee wrote: »
    This thread is so funny but the thoughts of a sex party with middle aged golfer types....eeeww,

Balding middle aged lads, who drive an 07 lexus who think they are the dogs bollix... Probably work as a sales rep, belly hanging out over the belt and slacks... Stink of stale fags and lynx Africa..... Yup.... That's them..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

think johnnyflash might be my new favourite poster...reminds me of the caravan club episode of the inbetweeners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Specialun wrote: »
    think johnnyflash might be my new favourite poster...reminds me of the caravan club episode of the inbetweeners

there needs to be some sort of sitcom or something made about this brand of unmerciful bollocks. It's priceless!

Advertisement