Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughty things you do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭railer201

Spider Web wrote: »
    I eat After Eights before 8. :eek:

I take out the USB key without doing the thing first. :eek: :eek:

I use kitchen bleach spray... in the bathroom!!!

And I sometimes don't put a coaster under a lukewarm beverage too!

No worries - it doesn't specify AM or PM on the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

xzanti wrote: »
    As a mother who brings her young child to the local swimming pool regularly, people like you make me sick. I'm assuming you're a grown adult.

Cop on to yourself.

Urine is good for the skin. So I am in fact doing a public service.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2916607/Is-URINE-secret-flawless-complexion.html

http://www.w24.co.za/Beauty/Skin/would-you-rub-wee-on-your-face-for-better-skin-20161005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

I ran my last diesel car on home heating oil for two years as I could buy it over the border for 44p per litre.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

What are your naughty ways ?

I CAST THEE OUT!

duffless6_thumb.png?w=1400

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

xzanti wrote:
    As a mother who brings her young child to the local swimming pool regularly, people like you make me sick. I'm assuming you're a grown adult.

xzanti wrote:
    Cop on to yourself.

Like kids don't pee in the pool?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

I occasionally use a babywipe after a poo. I know it's bad and tough on the sewerage system but what's an occasional wipe every couple of weeks as a treat?
    You can buy flushable bum wipes though. The ones in Aldi are Saxon Soft & Fresh. And they really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Im on a diet, spend too much on coffee and I'm not allowed a motorbike so,

When I do the weekly shop I get cash back and blow it on a whopper meal and a nice coffee from Costa while reading a magazine about motorbikes.

That's as naughty as I get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Spider Web wrote: »
    I sign off with "regards" instead of "kind regards" or "best regards" as a form of defiance. :eek:
    alberto67 wrote: »
    I sign off with "regardless".
    Candie wrote: »
    Sometimes I sign off with 'Sincerely', when I'm not sincere at all.

If I'm annoyed with someone they go last on the address list......that feckin' learns them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

RayM wrote: »
    I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

If i caught anyone doing that id accidentally break there nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Billy Reid

+1

• Advertisement

I break people's noses for their inability to use 'they're', 'there' and 'their' correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

kind of ironic but if I saw some one damage my car like ray is saying he does I would damage theirs back. if it was a very discrete place I would break their window or lights.
    serves them right for damaging my car. ironic I know but fair

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I never pay for parking in my local Dunnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Neither would I.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

MissMayo wrote: »
    I eat dinner while sitting on my sofa instead of at the dinner table.

While doing the above mentioned act, instead of using a dinner tray with the bean bag part underneath (which I have in the spare room), I instead choose to rest my plate on my husbands duck pillow pet, or a microwavable aromatherapy oat-filled sheep cushion.

What language is this? I recognise the sentence structure but none of the words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Jobs OXO wrote:
    I break people's noses for their inability to use 'they're', 'there' and 'their'

That sounds a little like me, except that I flick the ears of those that confuse 'your' and 'you're'. Unfortunately, I have been forced to flick countless ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

I break people's noses for their inability to use 'they're', 'there' and 'their' correctly.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057777127

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

I pull the wire off my self on a Saturday morning before anyone gets up. Especially before yer one with the CLOSED GEE gets up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,299 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When I used get buses I used sit on the outside seat so it would be awkward to sit beside me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I don't do anything particular naughty currently, but when I was eight, I intentionally wore the same pair of underpants for six weeks running. Each time I went for a bath, I would subtly take my underpants right back out of the wash basket. I can't remember my reasoning, I just really liked them. They were navy with a walkie-talkie logo at the front, I thought they were class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

When I used get buses I used sit on the outside seat so it would be awkward to sit beside me!

Diabolical! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I travelled 25 miles today just to get a box of donuts in Offbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Sometimes I piss in the shower, even when I'm not having a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

RayM wrote: »
    I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I admitted to killing him while his family watched.

Well, okay then, if that's the way we're playing it.

You mean nothing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭sjb25

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Sometimes I piss in the shower, even when I'm not having a shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

I'm sorta with Ray on the car thing, it's illegal and ignorant and dangerous to park on footpaths. I don't damage them though I just hock massive loogeys on the driver's side window or door handle.

Love all the hard cases talking about the bodily harm they'd do. If you're so precious about your car then park where you're supposed to. And btw you'll do fookin nuttin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I am hardly ever naughty. So law abiding you wouldn't believe it. But I was very naughty once. Man I was living with was a prick. Once he told me he was going away for the weekend on a stag. Meant to go Fri after work but went Thurs. I text him several times Thurs night wanting to know where he was and he didn't answer me till nearly midnight. Told me he wouldn't be back till Monday lunch time. When I complained he said suck it up.

Anyway Monday morning I posted his laptop and his charger in a box to his brother's house in England. He didn't get it back till following Wednesday. When he went mad I said suck it up. I thought he was going to get physically violent with me but he didn't.

That was a bitch thing to do but in ways it was the best week of my life.

I am hardly ever naughty. So law abiding you wouldn't believe it. But I was very naughty once. Man I was living with was a prick. Once he told me he was going away for the weekend on a stag. Meant to go Fri after work but went Thurs. I text him several times Thurs night wanting to know where he was and he didn't answer me till nearly midnight. Told me he wouldn't be back till Monday lunch time. When I complained he said suck it up.

Anyway Monday morning I posted his laptop and his charger in a box to his brother's house in England. He didn't get it back till following Wednesday. When he went mad I said suck it up. I thought he was going to get physically violent with me but he didn't.

That was a bitch thing to do but in ways it was the best week of my life.

Wow ! cuckoo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Wow ! cuckoo....

Cuckoo???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What a bizarre thing to do. It must have cost a fortune in postage apart from everything else.

Advertisement